• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know where i may be able to buy a guest pass?

Posted

Hello, I recently saw this game as I was watching a youtube video on games of 2016, after looking up reviews of it and watching a few videos as well, I'm really excited to purchase it and give it a go. However I've noticed that the specs required for it are incredibly high and I would seriously appreciate it if someone would be willing to gift me a 7 day guest pass so I could try it out on my system. Thanks so much!

Requesting guest pass: NA

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Posted (edited)

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/29007-guest-pass-mega-thread-dualshockers-new-500-keys-added/&page=93#comment-1070086 

seems to be the more popular thread and the other day a member posted a list with 200 or more keys. Sadly something happened and he deleted the list (those who were quick managed to grab one).

EDIT: I found the list in my history, be quick to grab one before it gets deleted.

Edited by Isteria

Posted

Too late...all gone now :(

Posted (edited)

I am also looking 2 try this game looks interesting :) so if anyone has a guest pass 2 spare would greatly appreciate it.

Requesting a guest pass. US
Preferred method of contact PM
Claimed status - unclaimed

Thanks  

Edited by Dritzzy
added the format suggested :)

Posted

Hi!

I'm requesting a guestpass for trying the game.

Requesting guest pass: EU

Preferred method of contact: PM

Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Thank you! :)

Posted

Looking 4 a guest pass pls :) 

Game looks awesome !!

Posted

Am trying again =(

dont know if anyone still has any passes going for EU?

would love you forever

Method: PM please

-Michael

Posted (edited)

Guest of passes please !

Region - NA

Status - Unclaimed

Method - Victory er I mean PM

Edited by Cudgel

Posted (edited)

I'll try to get more keys soon.  See you in game.

Update: All passes gone

Edited by DestroyUsAll
Passes gone

Posted

Hi guys,

I would love to try the game, before purchasing it in few days.

Does someone have an extra EU Pass?

Claimed status: Unclamied

Posted

EU Pass?

Posted

I'm looking forward to try this game so if anyone could PM me a guest pass key i'd be very grateful ! :) 

EU Server .

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Would really like to check this game out, looks awesome!  I would be very appreciative if anyone could spare a guest pass and PM me.  NA Server.

Thanks so much

Edited by Bennyone

Posted (edited)

Hello, I would love a guest pass please. If I buy the game, I will pass on the favor. 

EDIT: please ignore my request. In my excitement to try the game, I couldn't wait and just bought the explorer edition lol. I'll be giving out the two guest passes today :)

Edited by Vhoid
Ignore request

Posted

Posted (edited)

Hi, i would love to try this game. heard and read a lot of good things about this game, if anyone has a spare guest pass i would like to try before i buy it.

pass for: NA

PM for guest pass

Edited by Lujan002

Posted

Hi, i would like someone to give me a guest pass in pm to try the game with my gtx680 

EU

Posted

Hey, I'm looking for a guest pass if anyone happens to have one going.

Thanks.

Posted

just gave away mine to someone who posted 3 hours ago, try to put a good reason why you deserve one, that will increase your chance of receiving one exponentially.

Posted (edited)

just gave away mine to someone who posted 3 hours ago, try to put a good reason why you deserve one, that will increase your chance of receiving one exponentially.

Good thought ...

So i want a guest pass pleaseeeee .... (EU)

happy-dog.jpg

Edited by fromhell

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I would like to request a guess pass. I have been watching this game for some time and it looks great but I am unsure my machine will run it well and I just wanted to give it a shot before buying the game. The classes look really interesting, I am super pumped to get into the action!

Requesting guest pass: NA

Claimed status: Claimed!

Thanks a bunch, in advance!

PS - Looking forward to:

73c6912c1c0f28fb450b5ac259c61aca.jpg

Edited by Eghan

Posted

Hello,

I would like to request a guess pass. I have been watching this game for some time and it looks great but I am unsure my machine will run it well and I just wanted to give it a shot before buying the game. The classes look really interesting, I am super pumped to get into the action!

Requesting guest pass: NA

Thanks a bunch, in advance!

PS - Looking forward to:

73c6912c1c0f28fb450b5ac259c61aca.jpg

Hello Eghan, I just sent you a guest pass. Please edit your post as claimed so you don't get a duplicate key. Good luck!

Posted (edited)

Hey there,

Would really like to get a guest pass for this game so I can try it out and make sure I can run it before I buy.  Game looks really cool.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Update: Received a Guest Pass.  Thanks again Vhoid.

Edited by Firefly79

Posted

Hey there,

Would really like to get a guest pass for this game so I can try it out and make sure I can run it before I buy.  Game looks really cool.  Thanks in advance for any help.

I just sent you a guest pass. I hope you like the game :)

Please edit your post as resolved so you don't get a duplicate key.