• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

Still on the hunt for a guest pass if someone could message me one. P.S. I'll love you forever, I promise!

Posted

Hey everyone, i would very much appreciate the chance to try this game out in NA just to make sure i'm able to run it before i buy! Thank you!

Posted

Hey guys, I still need one :)

Requesting guest pass: EU

Preferred method of contact: PM

Posted

Hey Guys,

i need a guest pass please. :)

Region: EU

Posted

Hello-

I am looking for a guest pass for NA server. Very excited to try out this game.

Posted

Would really like to try the game if anyone has a spare key. US region. Reminds me a lot of Lineage 2 :)

Thank you

Posted

Hello all, I've heard about this game for a while and it looks amazing but first I want to make sure it works on my system. I will donate my code once i do buy.

Posted

Hi - long-time MMOer here looking for a new online home, and am wondering if BDO is the place for me to settle.

If anyone has a spare EU code, well that would be just dandy. Needless to say I'll recycle mine if I go on to buy.

Region: EU

Posted (edited)

Can someone help me please,  by sending me a guest pass key. I'm really interested in this game it looks like so much fun.

Edited by Tsunades

Posted

Hi from Canada! Want to make sure my computer can run this beauty. Much love to whom ever hooks me up.

Thanks

Posted

Hello!

i really  want to try out this Game. So it what be so nice if someone have a key :-)

Posted

I want to buy the game, but i wont buy it until i try it first, so if someone send me a guess pass would help a lot

Posted (edited)

Just looking to try out the game. Came from archeage but most of everyone has moved here.

In North America.

Edited by Koyono

Posted

Salutations!

I would like a guest pass so I can try the game out before I buy.

Thank You Very Much.

Region: NA

Posted (edited)

I'm also looking to try this game out, I'm pretty interested, came from a game called Twelve sky, kinda want to try this out and see if its possible for me to play and what not (internet wise) and see how much it grabs me.

thank you :)

Region: North America

Edited by Fattykracken
forgot status

Posted

Region: North America

Would really like to try the game if anyone has a spare key. US region. Reminds me a lot of Lineage 2 :)

Thank you

Posted

Been looking at this game for awhile and would like a guest pass to try it out, if I do buy it i will make sure to return the favor and put the guest passes i get on here <3

Thanks

Marzard

Posted

Hello people of Black Desert, I would love to try out the game before I purchase so if anyone has a spare pass to slide my way I'd appreciate it very much. No I am not a robot, I am a human who would like very much to try the game out. Again thanx.

Posted

Hello!~

Region: NA
Method: PM

I would love a guest pass so I can try this game out to see if its worth buying! That and i'd love to make sure I can run it decently well before I buy it. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Posted

Requesting guest pass: EU 

Preferred method of contact: PM

Claimed Status: unclaimed

After years of playing World of Warcraft, I want to try a new MMO. So i want to try Black Desert. But i don't want/can't spend 30€ on a game I'm not sure i will enjoy.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

I would love to try this game out, I just saw it for the first time last night, and it looks awesome! If anyone can spare a guest pass I would be in your debt!

North American Servers is where I will play! 

Posted (edited)

If you are a real person, and not a gold farmer, and you have been making posts for a while, and need some guest passes to give to your friends or your guild, send me a PM. 

Edited by Clawgore
All gone

Posted (edited)

hey i'm looking for a guess pass because i would like to try out the game before i buy it to see if like the game, if anyone has a guess pass please pm me 

Edited by xxDking

Posted

Greetings folks. Wayward role-player here, thinking of taking up residence in the world of Black Desert Online. Would appreciate a guest pass, NA server, if any are still available. Just like to get my feet wet and test the waters before making a decision. Hope to see you in game soon!

Posted

Heya guys!

Someone still have EU Guest Pass?

Looking for one for over a week :(