• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

This game looks really intriguing but I want to test it out before I commit to buying. Any help with a guest pass would be appreciated.

Region: EU

Preferred Method: PM

Posted

This game looks awesome, I'd love to give it a try. If anybody could help me here it would much be appreciated!

Method: PM

Posted

I've been looking at this game for a while and would love to give it a try.  A pass would be much appreciated.

Region: US

Posted

I would love to try the game and I would be very grateful if someone could send me a key.

Posted

Looking to try out the game, but super unsure if it'll run. Would love a guest pass to try it out. 

Thanks in advance :D

Posted

Hello, I'm Miriam and I dont know if i shall buy this game or not. Could someone give me a guest pass to try it out? I'd be very thankful. 

Thanks in advance! <3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi! I would like a guest pass to check out the game myself before buying & to see if it runs smoothly on my PC. Thanks :)

Edited by Diavino

Posted

Really excited to try something out that isn't WoW or GW2. A little hesitant because of all the negative feedback a lot of people keep posting, but I really want to try it anyway. If it's what I'm hoping I'll definitely buy it.

Posted

Hello I would like to check out this game before buying. if I do like it and end up buying it, I will post my keys.

Region: NA

Thanks in advance

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kroonik

Posted (edited)

I

I would like to try this game, if anyone has any guess pass and can give it to me I would apreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ms_Zeta

Posted

Thanks in advance!

Posted

i could use a guest key for my friend :3 since i got alrdy 2 into the game i rly could use 1 more xD thx if some one has one left :)

Posted

Still looking to try out this game before I drop the money on it. Just heard about this game through the internet and came from archeage. Would love a guest pass if possible :D

Posted (edited)

Weary traveler here seeking a guest pass. I have been seeking a new MMO to lose myself in for a while now. Unfortunately, the MMO's I loved for so many years seem to be a dying breed. BDO seems to be what I have been seeking for so long but I have heard both positive and negative reviews of the game. Would someone be willing to bless me with a guest pass before I throw down my hard earned coin on this adventure? Many thanks.

-Killer

Edited by killerquagmire

Posted (edited)

I would also like to receive a Guest Pass. I am considering buying this game , from what i see on the internet it's pretty epic BUT i wouldn't want to buy it and then be pissed off because it will lag on my PC. I would also like to check the game overall. A guest pass would be very useful!=).

P.S: Why don't they add a trial day like WOW for example? That would make things more easy!;\

Edited by Bonedripper

Posted (edited)

I would love to get a guest pass to check out this game, if anyone is interested in sharing please PM either this account.

REGION: NA

Edited by Haseo979

Posted

Anyone kind enough to share the joy?

THANK YOU! :D

Posted

Requesting guest pass: NA

Preferred method of contact: PM

Claimed Status: Unclaimed

Hey I would like to be able to try the game and the character creator before buying it, I'm not usually the kind of guy to buy or pay for a MMO but this one seems so awesome. I just want to be sure to invest in something worth it. It would be so appreciated if somebody could help me do that!

Posted

Heya! Wanting to check out this game for some guildies and see if it be any fun or it be worth purchasing or expanding our guild into. Been hesistant seeing the mixed reviews.

Requesting guest pass: NA

Preferred method of contact: PM or email

Claimed Status: Unclamed

TY!

Posted

Anyone kind enough to share the joy? Would love to try it out.

THANK YOU! :D

Posted

Played Archeage for a while, want another MMO that i can really sink my teeth into, would love to try it out!

Method: PM or Email.

Thank you!

Posted

Hello all, I've heard about this game for a while and it looks amazing but first I want to make sure it works on my system. I will donate my code once i do buy.

Posted (edited)

i have two 7 day gift pass for black desert online if anyone wants it pm me if intrested

Edited by jelkessa