• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking for a guest pass. Pm me please :D

Posted

both of my two guest passes have gone now but if you use that link in a previous post theres over a thousand keys spare

Posted

If anyone has a spare guest pass, id love one to try the game out. cheers!

Posted

Hi!

Was really hoping someone would have a spare guest pass they wouldn't mind giving. I have the free key from the link a previous poster shared but it's only 1 key per IP address, my boyfriend and I are hoping to buy the game but really wanted to (both) give it a try first.

Thank you!

Posted

How do you use them? I have two and want to send one to my hubby.

Posted

Looking for a guest pass. Pm me please

Posted

Hey everyone, I want to try this game because i'm looking for a change up in my MMORPG's.

I'm holding off on buying the game because I want to see if i can run it fine with my GTX 950M 2GB.

Posted

I would like a guest account if anyone has one.  Would like to try this game before I drop the cash, very interested in it so far.

Posted (edited)

Please look at the very first post on this page (my post). Still 700+ keys available.  

Edited by Yakama
Correcting the available key number

Posted

Please look at the very first post on this page (my post). Still 700+ keys available.  

Did it yesterday, haven't gotten mine. 

Posted

Did it yesterday, haven't gotten mine. 

Did you used Gmail (whitelisted email addres)?

Did you clicked on the confirmation email? If yes go back to the site and it will show the key (1 key per IP address as @OoodlesOfNoodles told us in a previous post) be sure you use the same PC when you gave the email address.

Posted

Would really appreciate a guest pass. Game looks really good but i'm very weary of purchasing MMO's nowadays. Thanks in advance!!

Posted

Hey guys, just looking to try the game out. I've been searching for a new mmo to get into. If anyone has an extra guest pass I would be most grateful.Thanks : )

Posted

Hello! Im looking for a guest pass please. Id rather not waste money on yet another MMO until I try it! If you have an extra please let me know! Thanks)

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a gamepass for my friend? He would really like to try it out before buying it.

EDIT- Please delete this post. My friend said he won't buy the game... :(:(

Edited by Exodus
Please Delete

Posted

Can someone hit me up with a guest pass pm it to me please :) and thanks you

Posted

Hi People,

Need guesst pass for my brother, any have key??

Ty!

EU SERVER

Posted

Hello fellow gamers, 

Im wondering if I could get a guest pass from someone so I can try the game out before investing.
Please pm me asap, I am eager to playy!

Posted

I have 2 guest passes, with 2 conditions, 

1. must play on the Uno server.

2. If you decide to buy the game you'll join InfinityCircle.  

Infinity Circle is a PvP/PvE guild that is more an online family than a guild.  We are node war ready, but always take in new players to help them learn the game.  For more info contact me on the forums with a private message.  

Posted (edited)

Seeking a guest pass to try the game... it looks fun

Region - NA

Status - Unclaimed

Edited by NameAccepted

Posted (edited)

Looking for a guest pass in EU! 

Status - found a place where they give free keys! 

It's on BDO's official twitter

Edited by Phsky

Posted (edited)

New potential player here in NA. Would love to try the game out before buying it. Hoping I love it and that I have found a new home. Could someone kindly mail me a guest pass please?

Much appreciated in advance and happy hunting. My email is c2coast@aol.com.

Got one. Go to BDO twitter feed and there is a link to a giveaway cite.

Edited by Scar1234

Posted

I would also like a key if there are any available. 

adamevans58@gmail.com