• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Guest passes] Main topic - All post here!

2,575 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I would like a guest pass to see if my (rather old) pc can handle the game. 

Edited by Freeloading

Posted

Aye, I have two guess passes still from Conquerer package. Never knew there was a post for this so... slide in my DM and I'll hit up the first 2 people I guess. I'll put a notification sayin that I already gave them out to whom ever got them after, Thanks :D

Posted

If anyone have a guest pass over I would be more then happy to try the game out ( I blame Ikea ..to much fun shopping ..I'm a women we like to shop:) but now I need to wait to buy the game .....

Posted

Hey id like to try out this game since im looking for a pretty good MMORPG and a friend of mine says its pretty damn good. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love a guest pass and would be grateful to anyone willing to PM me with one, Thanks so much!!

Posted (edited)

Hiya, I was wondering if someone could give me a guest pass.. I would be grateful :3 I wanted to see if my new computer can run the game. Thank you <3

(If I can run it I plan to buy it, also looking for some friends to start with or help me learn :3)

Edited by Sadella

Posted

Hello,

Can anyone provide me with a guest pass to try this game?

Thanks!

Posted

the game looks cool but theres a lot of controversy over the p2w so I want to check the game out before I dish out the money.

can I please have a guest pass

Posted (edited)

Really on a budget and don't want to spend $30 if I don't end up liking the game...Anyone help a fellow enthusiast out on a guest pass? Just message me, thanks so much appreciate it!

EDIT-Found a still active guest pass give-away! simply go follow the instructions- will need to follow Dualshockers on twitter or twitch- promise this isn't a scam. I just joined and am excited to try out this game as much as you are. If you do use this method please verify back that it works for those that are skeptical!

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06/11/want-to-try-black-desert-online-for-free-here-are-1300-seven-day-guest-codes-for-you/

Edited by Treha
later post needing edit

Posted

Enjoy.

17AF-C37E-113D-46E4-A25A 

Posted (edited)

If anyone has a guest pass, I would really appreciate having one.  

got one, thanks

Edited by Elusiv
update

Posted (edited)

Hi could anyone spare me a guest pass please? would like to try the game out

NVM got a code, the above comment from Treha worked!

Edited by kalious

Posted

Hi guys, im really looking forward to play this game, the thing is that i would like to try it for a few days before i make sure that i rly like it and wanna pay a subscription.So im asking if someone has a spare Guest pass key and wants to help me.So if you wanna help me and you dont need your guest pass mail it to me.Thank you very much,im grateful.

Hi guys, im really looking forward to play this game, the thing is that i would like to try it for a few days before i make sure that i rly like it and wanna pay a subscription.So im asking if someone has a spare Guest pass key and wants to help me.So if you wanna help me and you dont need your guest pass mail it to me.Thank you very much,im grateful.

Got one from what Treha said

Posted (edited)

Hello! i would really like to give this a try, a veteran world of world craft looking for a new MMORPG to dive into but i don't really want to buy it yet with all the videos and reviews i've seen but nonetheless i still want to play this game and give it a shot. if anyone can help out i'll greatly appreciate it!

ty got it!!

Edited by Leohelm

Posted

Looking for a guest pass. Would really like to try the game before buying. 

Requesting a guest pass: EU

Preferred method of contact. PM

Claimed status: Unclaimed

Posted

I'd love to get a guest pass for EU, so I can try it out. I've been curious a while, but don't have the economy atm to buy it (even though I will if I like it). If someone is kind and have one I promise to pass it on and give away a pass when/if I buy the game :D 

Thank you so much in advance!

Posted

PM me for guest pass:D

Posted

Bought the explorer package but the problem is i have 3 friends who wanna try it out aswell, anyone willing to spare a guest pass for EU?

Pretty please? :)

Posted

Hi

A friend would like to test the game. I have 3 guest passes. How do I proceed from here? Where can he download the EU client?

Thanks for a simple step by step :)

Posted (edited)

I've been having a hard time deciding if the game is right for me. Watched a ton of videos, but the reviewers have mixed feelings about the game. Some say it's become very P2W and RNG based. Others said not to rush the game and simply enjoy it.

If someone could spare a guest pass I'd really really appreciate it!

P.S

Like the poster above me said @Treha, the website below really worked for me. You have to follow them on either twitch or whatever the other thing is, to get a key. You can unfollow immediately after and it should work fine. Here's a screenshot of the key they gave me

http://prntscr.com/c7xnnk

and here's the link, copied from the poster above @Treha.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06/11/want-to-try-black-desert-online-for-free-here-are-1300-seven-day-guest-codes-for-you/

Edited by PawPawPanda

Posted

Aye, I have two guess passes still from Conquerer package. Never knew there was a post for this so... slide in my DM and I'll hit up the first 2 people I guess. I'll put a notification sayin that I already gave them out to whom ever got them after, Thanks :D

i also have some passes but i cant get the game to download.i will gladly give my passes to anyone who can help me get the game downloaded and working in english

Posted (edited)

Hi all!

I've played Rift, Archeage and WoW but would love to try this out as it looks awesome.
Does anyone have a gust pass?

Also if I buy it for $49 is their a monthly sub?

Edited by Mobber
typo

Posted

• Code 1 : C681-AD60-7624-4FA1-9878
  • Code 2 : EC2A-55FA-43C4-4ABE-BEB2

2 Guest passes for anyone.

Posted

I can't seem to find a download link....

Posted

I can't seem to find a download link....

blackdesertonline.com/myinfo/     (a download link should be there where your account info is.)