• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Whisperia> Uno Server - Recruiting! Seeking mature and a friendly community!

129 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Whisperia 

An elven based guild dealing with mystery, wind, and magic. 

We have a website: http://whisperia.uno/ <------ SIGN UP HERE

Where Whisperia originated?

Whisperia originated on several different games, but going by several different names. Whisperia is our Black desert online based guild for this game and the community in it. Several of the members inside have been gaming together for some time now. Even more better we play several different games with our small group together. New and old members alike inside one community. We strive to have a fun and helpful environment and community to our members. Our way of making our community has never changed as we strive to make everyone feel at home and welcome.

What we expect?

1.) The game is never our top priority when it comes to this community. We strive to make everyone seem welcomed and not tied down to being around. Real life and your own health is our top concern. People come and go and yes we get upset about people leaving, but you come first when it comes to making yourself better.

2.) Our community is always looked after first by our guild master with her years of experience in MMO's and the leading of other guilds in games or being an officer. She strives to make everyone feel welcomed and goes out of her way to help others with most of her free time as much as possible.

3.) Respect is a must when it comes to our guild. Being rude to other people in the game makes our community look bad and will be punishable. Making fun of people is never a good idea when it comes to new or old players. We strive for professionalism and a all around good community.
   4.) Drama is never wanted in a guild however it does happen. However picking it up further then necessary will be labeled as drama by people. Making any kind of ruccus inside the guild or in public is not wanted or acceptable in this community. If anything please contact one of the guild officers or the leader for help or go solve your own conflict in a private chat setting. If the problem persist action will be taken part to try and help resolve any issues.

5.) Guild and the community comes before selfishness. If something we strive for, if an item is a small upgrade for yourself but a great upgrade for some one else. Consider giving them the item in order to where we can all do further end game contents and bosses. We will never charge guild members for items or help in game. That is what part of the community should do regardless is help each other out. In return when they ask for some help be accepting to give them a hand also.

6.) Any kind of slander is not acceptable. Discrimination, toxicity, slur, disrespect, taking a joke way to far, and just plan not listening to when people tell you to stop even from a higher up is always a great way for you to be kicked in the butt first, then out you go from the community.

7.) We want people to be active in our guild and take part in thing's we do as a whole! if you do not take part that means you might be kicked from the guild for not participating.

What are we striving for?

We are striving just to make a amazing community of players in order to play a game together and enjoy the content that is provided to us. We want to do end game progression when it comes around however everyone has to start some where. We are in no rush for anyone to make it to end game! However we have many people at end game already. We will be doing boss scrolls, pvp, and many other thing's heading our way. take your time and enjoy what you can do in the game. Anyone is welcomed into our community as long as you don't make to much trouble. You can do and be whatever you wanna be in the community. we would expecting nothing more then just the joy of having everyone's company and make our community a better place for all. We will be declared on by other guilds it has happened before we do not expect that to be our strive at the moment.

What kind of community are we?

We are a community of different kinds, ages, and backgrounds of people from all around. We have anything you could imagine as part of our community as we are really accepting. We are a mature guild so do expect to have content turn into rated R content out of know where. We are accepting to jokes and laughs and good times. Maybe a lot of teasing going around but all friendly. We accept that people have different interests in game and out of game and we respect that. We just want everyone to feel welcomed and greeted and able to come around often in order to join in the great fun. The guild master always picks on her officers or has funny comments to say when the time is right. All members need to try and be accepting even if they are against something they feel strongly about. We only as that if something upsets or offends you say something and we will try to not make people feel uncomfortable.

How do I take part?

Their is no forum you need to fill out no requirements as of now. Contact Arinity or Laviden in game that is the guild master.  Make it easier by leaving a post in here, and we will get you in as soon as possible. Once you have contact us one of the officers will send you an invite. All we want is to make sure we get the right amount of people to join our guild with an amazing mindset to join us on adventure with no expectations! Please just leave your character name/Family name with your post please.

Guild Master: Arinity (Leviden)

Officers: Tuiat

Edited by Arinity
fixing
3 people like this

Posted

I would like to join, seem like this might be  good guild for me.

Posted

I'm interested in joining. Sounds like a chill guild.

Character Name: Ebina

Posted

i would love to join. this seems like a good fit for me. my character name is: TheArisen

Posted

Id love to join, my character name is morkio

Posted

This guild sounds like a good fit for me and my playing style. I'd like an invite please. :) Character name: TaiTsu. 

Posted

I am Sending out friend requests for now :) until i can get you guys all into the guild. Thanks so much for your intrest in us.

I would like to join, seem like this might be  good guild for me.

Let me know yoru character name or family name so i can invite you :)

I'm interested in joining. Sounds like a chill guild.

Character Name: Ebina

Added as friend so i can invite.

i would love to join. this seems like a good fit for me. my character name is: TheArisen

Added you to friends so i can get you in :)

Id love to join, my character name is morkio

Added as friend in order to get you in.

This guild sounds like a good fit for me and my playing style. I'd like an invite please. :) Character name: TaiTsu. 

added as friend in order to get you in :)

Thanks all just message me when you are on.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like to join!

Character name: Acxfolife 

Posted

I'd like to join!

Character name: Acxfolife 

Added you in game :)

Posted

Id like to join

Char name: MarcoCroatoa

Posted

I got invited to another guild, is it possible to be in more than one of this game? Character name is StormyNight.

Posted

I would very much like to join your guild Arinity.

Character name: Kylee

I'm on from 11am central time to 6:30 pm for the next four days.

Posted

hi, looking to join this guild im semi active and will for about a month i will be inactive becuase im moving several hours away to a new place.. new job and so on.

if thats not an issue  please allow me to join.

Family: Haukka

Name: Veilier

thanks ^w^

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everyone.  I would like to join this guild and adventure with you all.

Sabelyne Hearthguard

Posted (edited)

I would like to join. my name is skidatel.

i'll be ingame later tonight.

Edited by Skidaddle

Posted

I got invited to another guild, is it possible to be in more than one of this game? Character name is StormyNight.

nope can't be in more then one im sure.

I would very much like to join your guild Arinity.

Character name: Kylee

I'm on from 11am central time to 6:30 pm for the next four days.

Added as friend so i can get you in guild :)

hi, looking to join this guild im semi active and will for about a month i will be inactive becuase im moving several hours away to a new place.. new job and so on.

if thats not an issue  please allow me to join.

Family: Haukka

Name: Veilier

thanks ^w^

Added you in game hun.

Hello everyone.  I would like to join this guild and adventure with you all.

Sabelyne Hearthguard

added Sabelyne

I would like to join. my name is skidatel.

i'll be ingame later tonight.

added :)

Posted (edited)

Currently, watching videos to give me the gist of this game while it downloads and a lot of them say that being in a Guild is super important. . As well as beneficial compared to solo playing.

So you could say I am a super noob but, so far, this guild seems to fit the criteria of what I am looking for in a Guild.

I don't have a username yet but I will definitely reach out to Whisperia when I get the silver to sign a contract.

Edited by DefiantVeil

Posted

This sounds like a nice guild, I would like to join. My character name and family name is AlexR. Thanks.

Posted

Sounds like a good guild. I would like to join. New to the game and cant put it down. Family name is BigT

Posted

I would like to be apart of this guild if I can
Character name: Random

Posted

i want to join this guild and i have been looking for a guild for awhile now.

my character name is ImJGott

Posted

I'd like to join my in-game name is Meloren.

Posted

id love to join ^^ iv been looking for a friendly fun guild, 

ign: Sinarah

family name: Jaikeys

Posted (edited)

Currently, watching videos to give me the gist of this game while it downloads and a lot of them say that being in a Guild is super important. . As well as beneficial compared to solo playing.

So you could say I am a super noob but, so far, this guild seems to fit the criteria of what I am looking for in a Guild.

I don't have a username yet but I will definitely reach out to Whisperia when I get the silver to sign a contract.

This sounds like a nice guild, I would like to join. My character name and family name is AlexR. Thanks.

Sounds like a good guild. I would like to join. New to the game and cant put it down. Family name is BigT

I would like to be apart of this guild if I can
Character name: Random

i want to join this guild and i have been looking for a guild for awhile now.

my character name is ImJGott

I'd like to join my in-game name is Meloren.

id love to join ^^ iv been looking for a friendly fun guild, 

ign: Sinarah

family name: Jaikeys

I Never expeted having this many people wanting to join us.

it makes me happy that so many wanna take part. Thank you so much!

I am in the process of adding you all to get you into the guild.

Edited by Arinity
1 person likes this

Posted

I would love to join up with the guild :)

IGN: Ragnora

Family Name: Rhojin