• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah. Okay, I think I get it now. Strangely, when I looked at your character templates on your website yesterday, there wasn't a "download" option (or I completely missed it) so that's why I was confused as to how to do this. 

Thanks for all of your help!

Posted

No problem at all, that's what I am here for. If any other time there is something wrong with the page, feel free to let me know. :D

Posted (edited)

It's something.

Edited by VoidOfDoom

Posted

Is it possible to save template of allready created character anyhow?

Posted

Is it possible to save template of allready created character anyhow?

If you didnt save it during your creation I don't think there is a file unfortunately. I'm not 100% sure about this though. I know that I personally didnt see an option.

Posted

This is amazing!!

Posted

This is amazing!!

Thanks! :D

Posted

Just wanted to share a site I just created for Black Desert - Character Creation Templates, just incase some prefer to download a template rather than creating your character from scratch. I know of a few non-english website that provide this, but decided to do my own since I like creating characters :P

Anyways little by little I will be adding more. Especially with the NA CBT I can create Witch, Wizard and Valkyrie...sooo more coming soon! :D

THANKS!

Posted

I'm genuinely pleased by the last tamer pic Kumary posted. She doesn't even look molded off of the same character.

Posted

I'm genuinely pleased by the last tamer pic Kumary posted. She doesn't even look molded off of the same character.

Thank you :)

Posted

Just wanted to share a site I just created for Black Desert - Character Creation Templates, just incase some prefer to download a template rather than creating your character from scratch. I know of a few non-english website that provide this, but decided to do my own since I like creating characters :P

Anyways little by little I will be adding more. Especially with the NA CBT I can create Witch, Wizard and Valkyrie...sooo more coming soon! :D

Thanks for this, Kumary!

1 person likes this

Posted

These are some good presets... I find myself having a hardtime making my own female char since I hate playing mmo as a female. But i will love to use some of those customized. Would love to see some more characters with anime reference. Thank you for this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank You all for commenting. I will be working on some more and hopefully more in your liking :D
I've been a little slow these days since I've been sick in bed :( but I'll get to it soon. Happy Holidays to you all!

Posted

2015-12-24_664050503.thumb.JPG.0e010bf22

Absolutely love this. I could never get the eyes right on my tamer as I want to recreate the woman in my avatar. You managed to get them perfect. 

Posted

yea really hope this site continues to expand

1 person likes this

Posted

Absolutely love this. I could never get the eyes right on my tamer as I want to recreate the woman in my avatar. You managed to get them perfect. 

Thank you, I was on it a couple hours LOL...even thinking of giving up cause I am still new to this character creation but thankfully it didn't come out so bad and I have received great comments. All are much appreciated and motivate me to continue!

Posted

yea really hope this site continues to expand

Yes, I also hope so. Feel free to share the link, I don't mind at all. Thank you for your thoughtfulness :)

Posted

So hyped to see the Valkyrie templates! Valk recently came out in RU and man, I love this class.. xD

Posted

@Kumary

Do you take requests, dear?

I wanted something like: 

WPC9UTI.jpg

If you don't  do requests, then do you have anything similar? :o

Posted (edited)

If you fancy the challenge of making an adult Witch. I would give you all the pixel cookies and hugs.

See here for reference to my problem: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/6531-character-creation-genie-i-need-you/

Your site is awesome, bookmarked and will deffo pass on to friends!

I can try to make a adult Witch, thing is I only have access to the RU Server until NA Release and they don't have that class yet. But I don't mind trying once it's available :)

I'm seriously thinking of getting the KR Version :P

Edited by Kumary

Posted

So hyped to see the Valkyrie templates! Valk recently came out in RU and man, I love this class.. xD

I've started to play with some Valkyries and also took some Templates from others to modify...have any idea how you would like your Valkyrie to be? Just to get some ideas :D