• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Romance system plus for RP

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I think as the game invites us to roleplay, what better way to enhance that experience by adding, if possible, a system of romances, where you can interact with other players way more ... intimate.
The serious idea, the need to add a player to your friends list, and it appeared a new option which could have a relationship, adding a new group, after this, it would appear another option which could have an appointment based on creating an exclusive group for two, which should be together until the end of the event, this could be 15 or 30 minutes.
In this way, you can take your companion to the inn, a field, a river, a park or your own home if you want more privacy.
At one point, you might have the option to move to the next level, in which would spend to be boyfriends / girlfriends and receive boosts as an extra gold, objects, and experience for killing together in the same group.
In a final stage of the system, we would be able to marry the other person, improve gold, items and experience boost, live together in the same house, the wedding and even the option to have children or adopt them. (idea extracted from neverwinters and TES 5 Skyrim)

What do you think community?

And devs?

30 people like this

Posted

Hmm. Sure why not. People that don't want it can ignore it and people that do can enjoy it. Win either way. I am assuming if it does come into the game it would be much later as there is other higher priority things on the list. 

All and all I agree.

3 people like this

Posted

Hmm. Sure why not. People that don't want it can ignore it and people that do can enjoy it. Win either way. I am assuming if it does come into the game it would be much later as there is other higher priority things on the list. 

All and all I agree.

Basically my opinion. Not a high priority imo, and not something I'd be interested in personally, but more options = better.

Posted

All and all I agree. 

I agree

Posted

Even just the living together part would be cool, multiple people contributing toward a single house, sharing worker accommodation, tools, furniture, etc. 

4 people like this

Posted

Seems like a cool idea. I wouldn't use it but RPers would enjoy it. The system you described isn't that appealing, but all-in-all, +1.

Posted

I support this!

We can all get our inner cuteness on!

Posted

I like the idea.
Add the option of forging a relationship, added one buf DP or AP and that go up as from obtaining XP on the battlefield.
Thus it serves for all and not only for RP.
It is true that in the game missing this kind of animations together, relationships ...
I support the idea, I like it.
+10 ^^:x

Posted

Great idea, hope they can get this in, shouldn't be too hard to implement

Posted

Yeah, as idea it´s pretty nice. But sadly, one thing is to get it done and another to find someone who will be willing to RP that with you...

Posted

Yeah, as idea it´s pretty nice. But sadly, one thing is to get it done and another to find someone who will be willing to RP that with you...

Pretend you're a girl in rl, you'll have 5+ RP lovers in few minutes. xD

It'd be awesome if they implemented some couple animations along with this >u< If they'll ever add marriage I want a cutscene with a smooch at least~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Other games have this, I don't really care so much about the bonus exp and gold and stuff.. but maybe two person emotes and things like that. There are two person mounts in the Korean version, why not the abilty to hold hands or hug while we're at it... It isn't that hard, just one person starts the emote, the other accepts or declines and then the characters lock stances together and play the emote out. it wouldn't be hard to do..... And.. Need same-sex marriage but that's a whole other argument.

Edited by Annastasija
Typo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yey

Edited by userOnline

Posted

I agree it's nice to wind down and spend time together with a friend or even a loved one, simple couples animations for furniture in houses, emotes, hugs etc.
They all add to the overall experience and immersion of the game for RP'rs as well as others. You could even cash shop those items. Double Saddle for instance. Endless possibilities.

Posted

Other games have this, I don't really care so much about the bonus exp and gold and stuff.. but maybe two person emotes and things like that. There are two person mounts in the Korean version, why not the abilty to hold hands or hug while we're at it... It isn't that hard, just one person starts the emote, the other accepts or declines and then the characters lock stances together and play the emote out. it wouldn't be hard to do..... And.. Need same-sex marriage but that's a whole other argument.

I agree it's nice to wind down and spend time together with a friend or even a loved one, simple couples animations for furniture in houses, emotes, hugs etc.
They all add to the overall experience and immersion of the game for RP'rs as well as others. You could even cash shop those items. Double Saddle for instance. Endless possibilities.

good idea, I did not think of the animations, but I like the idea, and even the option of walking holding hands, or be typical on a bench and sit him on her lap

Good idea and I'm sure you would find many like minded rp'ers.

But would you rp your game character or rather try get to know the person behind the keyboard and where you draw the line maybe we are just pixels but we are also real people with real feelings and for that there is another platform called real life.

I do believe if 2 people enjoy each other company   .....  however this is PG-16 game with many not only the age related limitations.

yes, it is difficult for some people to differentiate both and don't even make real damage

with patience, humor and an open mind, anything is possible

I have a friend in the game that she wants to have ceremonies and parties when marrying someone, i like too but... perhaps it is in a place like a home, you have your copy of the house as another player has his own, that way you only need a new home to celebrate these ceremonies

Posted

Well, I think as the game invites us to roleplay, what better way to enhance that experience by adding, if possible, a system of romances, where you can interact with other players way more ... intimate.

The serious idea, the need to add a player to your friends list, and it appeared a new option which could have a relationship, adding a new group, after this, it would appear another option which could have an appointment based on creating an exclusive group for two, which should be together until the end of the event, this could be 15 or 30 minutes.

In this way, you can take your companion to the inn, a field, a river, a park or your own home if you want more privacy.
At one point, you might have the option to move to the next level, in which would spend to be boyfriends / girlfriends and receive boosts as an extra gold, objects, and experience for killing together in the same group.

In a final stage of the system, we would be able to marry the other person, improve gold, items and experience boost, live together in the same house, the wedding and even the option to have children or adopt them. (idea extracted from neverwinters and TES 5 Skyrim)

What do you think community?

And devs?

For the love of god, use the enter key to separate ideas/steps. Makes reading a lot LESS frustrating.

Anyway, I like the idea of being able to spend some "Quality Time" with your love.
I also feel like there should be (quite a few) Multiplayer spesific emotes, such as hugging, kissing, giving a high five, kneeling etc. its kinda odd when you try to flirt but your parter just stands there emotionless because the emotes are only one sided.

Bottom line, I approve of systems that allow me to get closer to my love, and help some people express their love to their crush :)

Posted

Pretend you're a girl in rl, you'll have 5+ RP lovers in few minutes. xD

It'd be awesome if they implemented some couple animations along with this >u< If they'll ever add marriage I want a cutscene with a smooch at least~

Yeah, I´m pretty aware of that, but I´m not gonna pretend I´m a girl. RPing a girl character doesnt give me a problem, but I dont intend to lie. Also, I main warrior and intend to stay that way. Speaking of animations - Where is dance?!

Posted

live together in the same house

that's honestly all I want/need. It'd be nice. A shared storage might be cool too, but with how player trade is right now, it's understandable if that's not doable.

Where is dance?!

^^^^^

Double Saddle for instance. 

At tier 6 or 7 (I forgot) horses become dual mountable.

Posted

that's honestly all I want/need. It'd be nice. A shared storage might be cool too, but with how player trade is right now, it's understandable if that's not doable.

^^^^^

At tier 6 or 7 (I forgot) horses become dual mountable.

Its a korean update we still need to get. but, it'll be there soon, hopefully :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Its a korean update we still need to get. but, it'll be there soon, hopefully :)

Ah, is it? I wasn't aware of that since I heard it from a friend. Thank you for the information.

Posted

Ah, is it? I wasn't aware of that since I heard it from a friend. Thank you for the information.

We also still need to get the actual desert (which is black, hence black desert) which is also in a future patch alongside a lot of costumes and clothing stuff

Posted

We also still need to get the actual desert (which is black, hence black desert) which is also in a future patch alongside a lot of costumes and clothing stuff

Yes, I'm very excited, as long as the costumes don't keep the prices they have currently. 

Back on topic though, I don't think the exp/gold gain should be too high as to make people who don't have a significant other/ friend they want to partner with become too salty about it. I don't mind it, but I feel like many people may abuse that system.

Posted

Yes, I'm very excited, as long as the costumes don't keep the prices they have currently. 

Back on topic though, I don't think the exp/gold gain should be too high as to make people who don't have a significant other/ friend they want to partner with become too salty about it. I don't mind it, but I feel like many people may abuse that system.

I think it should rather be a co-op reward, that increases when you also play with a friend, but automatically decreases when you go solo, that way you won't have 500x buffed players running around, but at the same time it rewards players working together.

Posted

I think it should rather be a co-op reward, that increases when you also play with a friend, but automatically decreases when you go solo, that way you won't have 500x buffed players running around, but at the same time it rewards players working together.

I agree with this. It also allows for the game to feel like more of an mmo, and less of a "single player with other people also there". Anything that encourages party play/ working together is welcome.

1 person likes this

Posted

Add this. seems like a good system to me. also it better support same sex :P lol