• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How does your PC run the game?

113 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What's your specs and your average fps?

And what in-game settings do you use?

Edited by BeastHunter

Posted

uhhh gtx 560ti, i5-2500, 8gb ram and I get something like 55-60 fps in most places on second lowest settings. Drops to like 20-30 in towns like Calpheon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Average of 30-35 on the highest setting on my I5 3570k and MSI HD 7850. I'm gana get an R9 390 soon so I'll have no problems with fps. I can probably go for High end mode aswell.

Posted

uhhh gtx 560ti, i5-2500, 8gb ram and I get something like 55-60 fps in most places on second lowest settings. Drops to like 20-30 in towns like Calpheon.

Yeah the fps would drop in towns regardless of hardware tbh. Also just so you know, you could play with texture quality on high as that doesn't really affect your fps. I noticed the settings, and I'm guessing Tessellation (makes rocks/objects more rounder/accurate) can be demanding, SSAO (Ambient Occlusion / Advanced Shadows) can be demanding. Not sure what Anti-Aliasing the game uses. Not sure what that screen filter does. The DoF could either be a small or big fps hit.

Posted

Haven't got in yet, but I will hopefully be running at highest settings:

5820k @ 4.2Ghz 

16gb gskill @2800 

gtx 980 ti

If it is in the game, I will cap at 60fps.

Posted

2x AMD r290x Crossfired (watercooled)
2 Samsung Evo SSDs
16gb ram
i7 4770k processor 3.5ghz (watercooled)
Windows 10

I use all the highest settings except the un-optimized high end setting. I run around 100+ fps while farming and can dip down to 60fps (sometimes 40) in town.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love to see someone running at 60 fps in Calpheon :P Not that it matters you'll never get max fps in crowded cities like that.

Posted

4960x @4625, 16Gb DomPlatGT @2666, 3way 980, 50/60fps in nVsurround (6040x1080) on high settings

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k @ 4.4Ghz        

Graphics card: GTX 970 SSC

Ram: 16GB PNY @ 1867Mhz

Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Krait edition 

Corsair H110I GT water cooler

Corsair AX 860 Power supply

PNY 480 GB SSD/1tb Hard drive

Keyboard: Vengeance K70 Cherry MX red

Mouse:  Logitch G502 Proteus core

Monitor: ASUS VG248QE Black 24" Gaming Monitor, 144Hz 1ms 1920 x 1080

Speaker: Logitech Z523

Headphones: G633 Artemis Spectrum

Averaging around 60FPS

Edited by Kyouzen
Houke

Posted

CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k 6-cores 12-threads @ 4.5Ghz LGA2011 (water cooled)

GPU: Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 780ti @1202Mhz (water cooled) 

RAM: 2x8Gb AMD R7 performance ram @ 2133Mhz

Storage: 2x 250Gb Samsung 850 EVO Raid 0 | 1Tb Western digital caviar black

Motherboard: ASUS ROG Rampage IV Black Edition

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W

Pretty sure I'll be able to max out the game and maintain a relatively high average FPS.

Posted (edited)

maxed everything with 4790k, sli 980 @ 60+ fps

Edited by Houke

Posted

Dunno my specs, Ive an alienware laptop (yeah, yeah)

I get about 50fps away from cities and about 30 in major cities on medium high graphic settings.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to get salty, but why ppl with best or almost best hardware available are posting on topics like that with those amazingly surprising 60 fps on highest settings. 

I thought topics like that were for ppl with older specs, to try to predict, how good will they do. 

3 people like this

Posted

maxed. gtx 970, i7 4890k

Posted

Guys just post your CPU and GPU (And I will guess most people have 8GB RAM anyway), your full motherboard specifications or watercooler has no effect on fps.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys just post your CPU and GPU (And I will guess most people have 8GB RAM anyway), your full motherboard specifications or watercooler has no effect on fps.

lf> that guy that posts his mouse and keyboard too

Posted

lf> that guy that posts his mouse and keyboard too

lol some guy on the BF4 forums had his fucking PS4 specs in his sig...

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

GTX 970 Msi gaming (Overclocked coreclock 1504 MHz and Memory clcock 4001 MHz)

i5-3570k (overcloked to 4.6 GHz)

16 GB Ram

Gives me 60 fps with high end on 1920x1080, when i go into combat fps will drop below 60 fps. Disabling High end gives me just from 70-85 fps and when in combat it will go down to around 60 fps. Everything else is maxed ofc

Edited by Megumi

Posted (edited)

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to get salty, but why ppl with best or almost best hardware available are posting on topics like that with those amazingly surprising 60 fps on highest settings. 

I thought topics like that were for ppl with older specs, to try to predict, how good will they do. 

It's probably because most people playing this game already have high end rigs. You kinda have to if you want to play mid-higher settings. BDO isn't really made for the feint of heart in hardware, it's pretty heavy on the tressfx.

Edited by Kerrts

Posted

157.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh my GOD this forum's formatting blows

Edited by Kerrts
Shitty forum quoting.

Posted

10614213_905581602805116_570640809616737

Posted

Wow, thats quite some specs you guys have.

I expect around 40-60 fps for mine (outside and town) in high 2 settings.

Specs:

16GB Ram @ 1600 MHZ

i7 4790K @ 4.6GHZ (Stock fan, yes)

2TB HDD @ 7200 RPM (Im poor)

AMD R9 390X 8GB VRAM @ 1070MHZ

Posted (edited)

Badly, always below 60 fps maxed out. Optimization is garbage, typical MMO performance woes. The game looks great, but mostly carried by post processing/lighting. The current look of the game doesn't justify the low FPS.

2700k 4.8Ghz

GTX780ti

Edited by Stralgarr

Posted (edited)

FX 8320 @ 4.7 GHz OC'd

XFX R9 390 with 8GB DDR 5 VRam

Running Max settings 2560x1440 on a 32" WQHD monitor I get 60+ fps in open world and 40's in crowded areas.

I did have to roll back the OC on my GPU due to temps getting a bit too high for my tastes.

Edited by Grymmlocke