• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mobs not spawning...Am i missing something?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

So did they change something im not aware of? have been at chimeras for about 15mins now and nothing seems to re-spawn?

Posted

Change channels, i noticed this in the orc altar and at Blood monastrey, there was no mobs there on the last channel on Jordine for some reason.

Posted

A lot of people are reporting this across various channels on Edan, I'm assuming it's a server issues but there's been no word from Daum to confirm that this is the case.

@CM_Jouska Any idea?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not the same monsters but I noticed the monsters (rebel area south of Heidel) were not spawning for me as well.

Edited by Zeis
the edit itself was wrong, sorry XD

Posted

Also noticed this for quarry imps and scarecrows. I saw one imp spawn every so often, just one. Haven't heard any news on it. I tried switching channels and had no luck. 

Posted

Different channels seem to have different spawn points.

Sometimes the chimeras closer to Calpheon spawn sometimes its the ones under the maze/ruins area and sometimes the path behind. Kinda annoying.

Posted

Serendia E2 Catfish spawns are beyond atrocious at the moment. 3-4 packs spawning in the entire area.

Posted

I think density of mobs was adjusted so poeple don't zerg 1 place like Catfish and leave the rest of the world empty. I also noticed  the exp from mobs with lower density were increased (not sure about it but kaia lake definietly got nerfed and after going to witch chapel I noticed some mobs give 0.011 at lv 51) Well in my opinion great idea people will have to find their  own new grinding spots and not blindly follow guides.

Posted

Except I can't finish my quest in the area because I can't kill the Rebel Watchtowers since they don't spawn.  (Al Rhundi Rebels' Low Morale).

1 person likes this

Posted

be a devil and restart edan pls Daum .... it would be great.. i cannot progress atm

Posted

There's a difference between density being adjusted as opposed to one mob spawning every 5 minutes. Haven't been able to progress all day.

1 person likes this

Posted

DEAR DAUM/PA/JESUS FIX THE RESPAWNS. ALMOST NOTHING RESPAWNING @ ABANDONED CAMP, HALF RESPAWNS AT KARUTO CAVE.

Extremely reduced respawns on some channels! I have tried so far Serendia E2 and Mediah E1. updating as i try other channels.

Mediah E1 respawns @ abandoned land almost completely broken.

Saturday prime time, fix this.

Posted

Bump, we need a Daum response.

Posted

Bump...

Posted

bump.

Posted

Bump. 

Took a little over TWO hours to complete a quest where I had to kill FIVE enemies as they spawned 1-2 at a time several minutes apart and with a few other players killing them too.

Imp(s) down by Northern Heidel Quarry only spawn one at a time, roughly 62 seconds spawn rate. 

Currently waiting for Scarecrows by Moretti Plantation, ~20 minutes and haven't seen a single one. 

Posted

There are some quests out there that require a random drop from a lower-density mob which coincidentally have high spawn times. This makes it incredibly painful to do quests like this that really offer nothing more than a handful of contribution points. The spawn system definitely needs some tuning.

As grinding is the only way to level, there should be a higher density of mobs in all farming areas, not just a couple. That would increase the "spread" of grinding groups and prevent people from flocking to only a few areas.

Posted (edited)

I noticed this too, Especially in Caphras Cave (where I was Grinding). It seemed like an "Anti-Grinding" mechanic/trigger. after an area was Heavily farmed/Ground_? I noticed spawns just stopped, and "Violent" versions of the same mob started spawning. Then later, after people had stopped going there, it seemed to reset back to normal spawning.

Edited by Visigoth

Posted

Yes, you are missing something..... mobs.. :D