• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No trade will stop gold sellers... Yeah, right.

168 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So for all of You, people who were voting against the item trading in the game, and trying to convince us that it will kill the gold sellers/chat spammers. In Your face :P.

TO ALL INTERESTED: THIS IS A SCAM. NO, THERE IS NO DOUBT.

Xidbjmd.jpg

Screenshot taken on Jordine -> Velia J1 yesterday evening.

Edited by MikeGold
6 people like this

Posted

52% off?  that makes the cash shop almost reasonable, quick Daum hire that man he will make you a fortune :P

39 people like this

Posted

Bikinipanda.com Sounds legit :P

3 people like this

Posted

Once they are in, they never leave.

1 person likes this

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but trading cs items shouldn't be possible right?

overall the website seems fake. 

Posted

It was legal on KR. Maybe they dont realize they cant trade them yet. How it would make sense to sell you items for half of what they pay for though.... LOL.

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but trading cs items shouldn't be possible right?

overall the website seems fake. 

You can gift certain cs items to your friends and guilds

Posted

There is A LOT of new people here, who doesn't know how the game works (I'm terribly clueless as well). If they will see 50% off, they will pay the guy. Even if he'll scam them only once, he can still make some good quick money.

Posted

You can gift certain cs items to your friends and guilds

And use stolen CC/accounts to give people. :D

Posted (edited)

I've checked the web page just because of this awesome name: "Bikinipanda". They are selling the items not yet available in our store. It is a scam.

//EDIT: I've checked the whole page and there is not a single photo of Bikini Panda there :(.

Edited by MikeGold
6 people like this

Posted

I have seen this BKP and used my energy to report it.

Posted

I've played 30 hours now since the headstart on the 28th. I've never seen a gold spammer. So one forum post is not enough for me to come to your side. Start seeing this l like wow or archeage then we'll talk. Until then, sorry bro, i think the system works well. Play the game or don't.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Totally its just a scam, ppl who made a purchase will never get what they wanted. They will be end up having a huge fight and drama with the gold seller.

Edited by J_WaZZ

Posted

I've played 30 hours now since the headstart on the 28th. I've never seen a gold spammer. So one forum post is not enough for me to come to your side. Start seeing this l like wow or archeage then we'll talk. Until then, sorry bro, i think the system works well. Play the game or don't.

Give them some time. Bikini Panda is a Pioneer scammer ;]. There will be more over time ^_^.

Posted

They will be out there because they can bot up money and trade you a prodigious amount of potions to get you silver. They do it on KR,RU, but these are the bottom feeders of the gold seller community. No reputable selling would waste any time on this when they can make money so easily in WoW and 20 other games.

Posted

1 person who can't possibly do what he claims without losing money.

"LOOK GUYS I TOLD YOU SO NO TRADING DIDN'T STOP THEM XDD"

Posted

wat, how could someone think that's legit?

Posted

My own experience of hours upon hours of playing and having this game be the most gold seller and bot spam free mmo launch confirms their choice on trading and other measures to prevent it. One message in one screenshot doesn't say anything.

Posted

How is that site making money if they're selling CS items for 50% lmao.

Posted

It only takes 1% of the population to go to that site and introduce their credit card for the effort to have paid itself.

Posted

How is that site making money if they're selling CS items for 50% lmao.

1. Offer whatever people might want to buy at 50% off
2. Take their money
3. Don't send them anything
4. Profit!
5. Move on to the next one :).

People are very gullible. Offer them what they want at 50% off and a lot of them will buy it without thinking twice.
With a big release like this one it's a great opportunity for a quick cash :).

If they are really good, they probably manage to scam them even more. For example they might tell their customers that there is a minimum purchase of 20 euro or something.
Since they can only rip them off once, they will probably try to get as much as they can.

They might even use PayPal. People will feel confident, but they won't realize that PayPal is not offering protection against purchase of non physical goods.

Posted

There's another guy spamming it every few minutes too. Covering up the URL, not giving their site free promotions....

Edan server

BDO_Spam.thumb.png.641e62689e8ed956c67d8

Posted

annoying yes but substantially less gold spam than other games... I approve

Posted

You know what would stop gold sellers and allow free trade to return? If game companies actually took action against gold sellers, no, I don't mean a rare temp ban, I mean a permanent ban. Of course they won't though, as it means less profits for them. The other option is to actually not buy gold, but that ain't happening. On FFXIV NA servers there's gil spam spam happening often, but on JP servers there's none as they don't actually buy it enough to warrant them stealing accounts to spam. 

Posted

Yeah... I wouldn't go on that site if I were you guys it's probably full of some dirty spyware secretly getting in to your computer via packets.