• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Crafted Wagon vs Bought in stable

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

problem solved.

Edited by snubsalot
late to the party

Posted

im about 99% sure you cannot connect two seperate horses to a farm wagon , partailly because the connect to wagon window only allows for one horse , and the wagon.

so unless the noble wagon gets a super special new window then no , you only get one horse connected per wagon.

And next time try to add 2 Horses befor talk nonsens.

Posted

You connect them one by one. Did you even try connecting 2 horses? I sure dont drive my wagon with any of the default horses.

5197QaH.jpg

Thanks for confirming that Kat. I haven't had a chance to try this yet myself (my horses are spread out on the alts already...).

Seems like a good way to make sure all the horses get enough exercise. Can't have them growing fat in the stables :D

Posted

As stated before, it's MUCH easier to refine plywood and ingots yourself once you've done a particular processing/gather quest and have a high enough processing level.

What quest is this?

Posted

Thanks for confirming that Kat. I haven't had a chance to try this yet myself (my horses are spread out on the alts already...).

Seems like a good way to make sure all the horses get enough exercise. Can't have them growing fat in the stables :D

Thank you :)

Mind you have to connect them one by one. I was confused at first because it is not very intuitive. So connect one, then select wagon again and connect other one. 

If I may add, cant find that now but somebody claimed you dont level your training by riding a wagon, that is not true, I went from apprentice 5 to 7 just with wagon and 2 horses. Albeit its probably slower than riding around too. 

@Sunless I am not sure about quests, I got one to make bronze ingots in Calpheon, but I still made cedar plywood and brass ingots manually without any relevant quests afaik. Just chop/heat them away.

Posted

What quest is this?

Need Gathering prof 1 and Processing prof 5 to pickup the quest in Keplan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Need Gathering prof 1 and Processing prof 5 to pickup the quest in Keplan.

Isnt that needed for hardening plywood? The mats required for noble wagon. I made trade wagon last night with processing all the materials myself and I am still only skilled in both.

1 person likes this

Posted

your right im sorry for saying i was 99% and not 100% when i wasent  completely sure , but thanks you for again reminding me that there are asshats on the forums

but i apologize for saying something that i thought was right , i said i stand corrected because i was , now kindly remove the stick from your ass.

Why so offensive? o.O I actually think Kat´s response was okay...

5 people like this

Posted

Why so offensive? o.O I actually think Kat´s response was okay...

Thanks. You cant write anything on some forum nowdays without someone getting offended it seems :P 

4 people like this

Posted

What quest is this?

Series of quests stated by Ficy the Heidel workshop manager. Gives you Heating: Beginner and Chopping: Beginner knowledge. These are required to craft ingots and plywood.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks folks! I'll run down South to Keplan and check it out.

My main alt actually got the quest in Heidel, but I haven't done it yet.

Posted

I dont talk about anything in game unless I actually tried it first and can confirm it works, especially not claim I am 99% sure about something I didnt try and mislead others. But then proving something by making effort to take and post screeenshots is asinine nowdays so I guess I will just keep what I know for myself from now on.

Stop being such a ----- for speaking the truth =P #logic.

Posted

I made the Trade wagon last night.

Weight Limit: 720

doeyCtR.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohmg lvl 24 horse. I have no patience for that :(

And I made my trade wagon last night too but I am kinda stingy to kill my farm wagon while its still 1/3 good to go. Will make the accessories until it runs off :P 

Posted (edited)

Mind you have to connect them one by one. I was confused at first because it is not very intuitive. So connect one, then select wagon again and connect other one. 

If I may add, cant find that now but somebody claimed you dont level your training by riding a wagon, that is not true, I went from apprentice 5 to 7 just with wagon and 2 horses. Albeit its probably slower than riding around too. 

@Sunless I am not sure about quests, I got one to make bronze ingots in Calpheon, but I still made cedar plywood and brass ingots manually without any relevant quests afaik. Just chop/heat them away.

omg i cannot get 2 horses on my farm cart...its frustrating lol. help

Edited by michael2mandy
omg i did it lol what the heck LOL thanks anyways

Posted

omg i cannot get 2 horses on my farm cart...its frustrating lol. help

I can see in edit that you did it already but nevertheless if somebody else needs help - open the connect window, right click wagon, right click first horse, click connect. Then repeat the process wit the next horse. You have to see both horse and wagon in the connect window before connecting them and once its done the horse gets a "connecting" written in stable. I would post screenshots but right now I am far away from Velia and that is the only stable with space left for my wagon (working on getting horse ranch in Calpheon too but something else always comes up, darn CP) :P 

Posted

thank you anyway lol it was frustrating

Posted (edited)

last i checked you can only attach one horse per wagon (unless the noble wagon is just special in that aspect) if you can actually train 4 horses at once then it would be great for people who are breeders and trying to make multiple tier 8 horses faster. if not like i suspect then its only really going to be useful for high tier traders who are trying to lug tons of high weight items , 20 slots + alot more weight than other wagons would let you do plenty, specially if you are trying to solo a high tier trade mission

im about 99% sure you cannot connect two seperate horses to a farm wagon , partailly because the connect to wagon window only allows for one horse , and the wagon.

so unless the noble wagon gets a super special new window then no , you only get one horse connected per wagon.

The method of linking multiple horse is not intuitive if you don't expect the functionality to be there - so I can understand why how you'd assume it wasn't an option. 

The process of linking one horse (connect wagon> click wagon, click horse> connected) can be done with multiple horses. You're right in that you can't link multiple horses at once within the same window, however multiple horses CAN be linked individually (connect one horse, then connect the next horse, and so on depending on your wagon). 

As far as XP goes in leveling horses, the experience is split between the horses you have connected (AFAIK). Thus, some have suggested not relying on wagons until you've reached higher levels of training, so you're not gimping yourself in terms of leveling your horses quickly. That said, I've ignored that advice and decided to attempt to level trading while leveling my horses. :) 

Edited by Islarose

Posted (edited)

so is there a glitch with store bought farm wagon, b/c it doesn't seem to allow me to hook up my horses to it

I go into the menu but when i click "Connect" nothing happens, Ive tried with wagon in and out of stable and both my horses have nothing on them or in their inventory

=nvm figured out error.....

Edited by Fayte_Wolf
established answer to own problem

Posted

I confirm this statement about leveling training too.  If anyone hasn't leveled it by using a wagon or a cart, they just haven't managed to travel long enough or far enough yet.  Most of my training on one of my alts is done purely by trading/cart driving as I get sick of spending carrots and need money.  Granted I'm not a top trader, but I believe (off the top of my head since we aren't able to access the game) she is Skilled 2 at trading or something, and I basically never have her ride a horse - she is my trading character for my money laundering schemes - lol.

Isnt that needed for hardening plywood? The mats required for noble wagon. I made trade wagon last night with processing all the materials myself and I am still only skilled in both.

I am in the process of making my trade wagon (if that is the 2 horse one, forgive me if I am wrong but we can't get in game to check yet) and though it has been slow, I am only just yesterday Skilled 1 at gathering and Still Apprentice 6 or 7 on Processing, and have done everything except the blackstone powder processing (because I accidentally left a worker doing it when hitting repeat so I have an overabundance).  You do need to go through some questline from Ficu (or something like that) in Heidel - they are in one of the buildings near the statue I believe) but you don't have to be very highly skilled to actually process it.  I just remember struggling over the maple plywood for a while until I finally found a post that explained there was a quest required to be able to do it.

Posted

You level training when catching horses (Wild ones become yours) and when horses you own - riding or cart - level up. The act of riding them does not give you exp. only when they level do you get points. Lower level horses level faster than higher level do and Tier effects the total exp they need. So t1 horses will level faster than t2 and so on. Thus it can be said that leveling t1 horses is a good idea to 'speed' level training. sticking multiple t1s to a wagon would help this as well and heck you could even pseudo afk trade while you are at it.

Posted

Thank you for this thread! It has been immensely helpful!

Posted

There are difference is the weight allowance, but this seems to just be scaled based on amount of slots.

As for speed... I don't think the speeds listed are comparable with each other.

If you read the OP in this thread regarding the Raft vs Rowing boat speeds.... http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/33246-rowboat-ferry-vs-raft-speed-test-results/&do=findComment&comment=565759

So as you can see, in the case of the boats, despite the Raft having a higher percentage value listed under its speed, the rowing boat is actually faster when tested, despite having 5% slower speed (when comparing numbers on Raft with the Rowing boat, aka Ferry)

Auto path won't always take the same path and sometimes it will bug out after a turn and stay in slow motion until it hits the next turn.  That and auto path is not full speed.  The only true way to test it is sailing straight under player control.

Posted

So once a horse is attached to a wagon, how do you remove the blasted thing?

Posted (edited)

So once a horse is attached to a wagon, how do you remove the blasted thing?

You remove them by going to the stable (any will do as long as it has space), check in the wagon, select the horse(s) and then press "Disconnect".

Edited by Caleene