• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Billing System Error when trying to buy Coins!

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi Guys

This has been going for a month now!

Ive sent multiple support tickets about my issue, but they all have the same reply "We'll look into it." But they do nothing about it :(

I would like to take advantage of the sale thats happening but all i get is an error.

I've messaged the GM's about it and they dont reply. Ive also tried different country's and payment methods all end up with the same error.

If any GM reads this my ticket #42488

Please help me

fail.png

Posted

same problem since start...buying the game i have no problem, buying coins i get that error...the reply was "try a different browser"...what a -----ing joke,

Posted

same problem since start...buying the game i have no problem, buying coins i get that error...the reply was "try a different browser"...what a -----ing joke,

Well, I have tried with IE, Opera and Firefox and still get the error.  Of course it HAS to be on my end, I mean, I've NEVER ordered from the internet before, so obviously I have something wrong on my end that I am just now discovering... >.>

Posted

Well, I have tried with IE, Opera and Firefox and still get the error.  Of course it HAS to be on my end, I mean, I've NEVER ordered from the internet before, so obviously I have something wrong on my end that I am just now discovering... >.>

Someone told me that mu account could be flagged because i did a paypal complain when i bought the explorer pack. Old Roy, have you done some kind of complain to Daum? maybe this is the reason why we cant buy in cash shop

Posted

Someone told me that mu account could be flagged because i did a paypal complain when i bought the explorer pack. Old Roy, have you done some kind of complain to Daum? maybe this is the reason why we cant buy in cash shop

Should be that then ... did a complain and now can't do ANYTHING. Opened ticket still no answer for 1 week !!!!!!!!

Posted

Yes.  I was actually refunded the money, too, after I escalated it from a Dispute to a claim.

Posted

Yes.  I was actually refunded the money, too, after I escalated it from a Dispute to a claim.

there you go...... they have blocked all the ppl that disputed the game purchase... now lets see what happens...

Posted

there you go...... they have blocked all the ppl that disputed the game purchase... now lets see what happens...

Well, that make sense. A robber company

Posted

If this was true then i dont think it's just those who disputed, but as well those who complaint because of their lack of communication and slow in delivery. Because I did ask for refund but they never refunded me and flagged my account as closed.

Posted

i never complained an i was buyng coins before. now i have the same issue and can't buy anything. there is no answer to the tickets. 

i wonder how come they are making money if they don't want us to give it to them.

if there is a problem on their end one announcement should be enough. 5 min job. otherwise it looks like they don't care.

after a week of waiting a'm thinking of quitting this game cause i can't buy things i want. quite riddiculus...

Posted

Why does no one care about this issue? Why is there zero comment on the fact that people cannot buy store cash?

No GM, not the company, no one cares that there is a payment issue?!

I guess I'll go give another game my money for the week since this game clearly does not want mine.

Ticket #110523

1 person likes this

Posted

The same thing just started happing to me aswell I can't buy any pearts from the shop I tried tomany times and got locked out its really pissin me off need help ASAP.

Posted (edited)

I'm also experiencing this issue. Sucks because I'm trying to purchase Daum Cash for the first time ever, and planned to purchase even more if things went smoothly.

@GM_Axion, @GM_Aethon please do something about this. My ticket# is 112160.

I've tried clearing all my browsing history (cache, cookies, active logins, etc.) and incognito mode on two different browsers, but I still can't get it to work.

chrome_2016-05-15_10-36-49.png

Edited by Catgrill

Posted

Got the same problem, bought the game with paysafecard, and i made a purchase of daraum cash like 6 days ago my friend did it for me on his paypal. no problem at all. now i bought some paysafecards and i get this error... tryed everything. so i wasted just couple of euros on a card wich i cant use at all. i was planning to buy way more. but thank you black desert, hope they fix this.... my ticket is 112729

bd.jpg