• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tickets not answered after 3 days

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I purchased the game back in February, I didn't get a log in at the time. In my account there is no game access but my money has been taken. I logged a ticket several days ago and nothing happens. My reciept from the email shoewws my purchase. I have an account with the same email but no game access in the account section.

So I've spent money on nothing, no phone line to talk to someone, no way to complain, no product supplied, no tickets answered.

I need to speak to someone about my account. This is incredibly frustrating, the only option I have is to go to small claims court and seek compensation as there is no other avenue. Does anyone have a phone number I can call?

1 person likes this

Posted

I spoke to thier facebook page after waiting nearly 24 hours. They said there is no customer support phone number. I feel you big time. I havent been able to log in once since the game launched, and there is 80+ people flaming the topic a gm stickied on thursday, saying they were working on it, but we've recieved no updates nothing. Just waiting around blindly with no end in sight. Worst customer service I've ever seen. At this point I feel guilty actually giving them my money. Even though the game looks awesome, it doesnt sit right with me supporting this horrible excuse for a company.

2 people like this

Posted

I spoke to thier facebook page after waiting nearly 24 hours. They said there is no customer support phone number. I feel you big time. I havent been able to log in once since the game launched, and there is 80+ people flaming the topic a gm stickied on thursday, saying they were working on it, but we've recieved no updates nothing. Just waiting around blindly with no end in sight. Worst customer service I've ever seen. At this point I feel guilty actually giving them my money. Even though the game looks awesome, it doesnt sit right with me supporting this horrible excuse for a company.

So what happened to the facebook post?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm closing my shop at work right now, when I get home I can post the conversation

Posted

my ticket wasnt answered after 2 days also so i just took it to a paypal dispute

2 people like this

Posted

my ticket wasnt answered after 2 days also so i just took it to a paypal dispute

let us know how that goes.  I might be following suit.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you think Visa can act on this? Thanks for replying though, I don't feel so on my own :)

4 days and counting.

Posted

EU members have the consumer protection scheme which allowed them the right to a refund from 14 days of purchase. Also, feel free to lodge a formal complaint with your local ombudsman. 

1 person likes this

Posted

14 days you say? :) Is that from when you receive the product or order it?

Posted

Do they even respond to a support ticket? had mine open for over 24 hours still not a single response

Posted

Note that the ticket it's open since the "head start" day 1 , i have a conq pack, and i have like 7 h ingame with constant  "connection to the server has been  lost " erros each 5 to 10 minutes,  they didn't helped me at all . Look at the dates, and today it's monday, still no answer :) Here's the Daum CS  : 

Untitled.jpg

Posted

Day 5.

Ticket not replied to.

No game.

Purchased in February 23rd, payment taken, account not given any game.

Remember, this is the service you get when your account is lost or compromised too. No phone support, no (apparent) any support.

I'd cancel for a refund, if anyone actually would read the ticket.

Posted

Me too.

No answer since Sunday.

Posted

Day 7

No reply, no play game.

I now no longer check every day.

Posted (edited)

Also in the same boat and sinking fast, there support is regardless of the game this shows or should have shown how good Daum are at being a publisher. They fail on support. I work in 2nd & 3rd line support if i had a ticket open longer than 24 hours I would be questioned as to why. they must have zero service level agreements in place or this would not happen.

Edited by Mind

Posted

I had to wait around 9 days for anyone to answer to my support ticket. However my issue was a different one. I know that support is really busy at the moment because of the Serendia issue and stuff. 

The part I absolutely don't get is that people without any game access don't get prioritized. I hope you guys get some message back soon. 

Posted

I ve got an answer and some advices have been given to me.
The solution doesn't correct my game error (cn't lunch the game) but i m in progress with the support.

Some advices for all of you :

Net Framework

Net framework is the windows framework a game has been designed to use on your machine in order for it to run and function normally. If your machine doesn't have the right framework installed it will never run. 

To do this open you control panel and  and click on "Programs". When opened click on "Turn Windows Features On of Off". When this opens please make sure the all net frameworks are selected and active. If they aren't click on them and press ok. Windows will install the rest.  I have attached screen shots to help you. 

845333Framework.jpg

Posted

my ticket is 8 days old so..i feel ya, but mines not extremely pressing at least..

Posted

did you ever get this resolved?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0