• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Intrepid> - [NA][Edan][Active/Social/Family][132GP/AP+5, DR+5, HP+40, FoD and ACC+5][PvX][Mature][Discord]

120 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<Intrepid>

BLACK DESERT ONLINE

Edan Server

90+ Active Members

Valencia E2 - Default Channel

Discord For 24/7 Communication/Planning

Guild Streaming Linked Below!!

126 Guild Points! Top 50 Ranked Guild On Edan Server!

AP +5, Damage Reduction +5, Accuracy +5, HP +80, Flag of Determination guild wide perks!!

-INTRODUCTION-

Intrepid was created on the 28th of February, 2016. While we are a new guild, most of us have been playing MMOs and running successful guilds in them for decades. So while we a fresh guild, we have future ambitions we would love to bring to light. As a group of close friends, we are looking to extend out to others in the world and form a community focused solely on gaming, and most importantly, Black Desert Online. We have members from across North America in all time zones. As long as you are looking to enjoy your time in BDO and share the same interests as our Guild goals, we welcome you with open arms.

-GOALS-

Our goals are simple. We want to create an atmosphere in our family that rivals the atmosphere in this game, calm and serene at times...aggressive and bold at others. We want a guild where ALL play styles are accepted. We value the player before the character and as such, want to foster a sense of camaraderie that will make you look forward to logging in to hang out with your guild, as much as to play this amazing game. A short list of additional goals can be found below.

• Establishing and defending nodes..
  • Protecting each other against aggression.
  • Leveling and gearing up.
  • Dailies and guild missions.
  • Weekly Guild-Focused events.
  • Creation of a thriving community.

-EXPECTATIONS-

As a Guild which will be focusing strongly on building a healthy community, we expect our members to be active on Black Desert Online, We understand many people work, leadership included, but we would like everybody to be active and online, if we find members which have been inactive for a substantial amount of time or people we feel are not contributing to the group, we will trial the individuals in question and remove them if they continue. We also wish for the group to remain mature and constructive, repeated toxicity or foul behavior will result in being booted. Lastly, we encourage each of you to join us on our Discord server which will be provided below. 

-POINTS OF CONTACT-

Founder: Hateborn (Aniketh)
Officers(s): Arrowsong (Leley_Lalalena) / Tizona (MrBobomb) / Yuitsu_Muni (Anamei) / Evil (Yoruki) / Bonetamer (Alyzna) / Tyvokka (Bokata) / Heroic (Rob) / Noahilduce (Chalfont)

If you are interested and want to find out more, or you are considering joining, please contact any of the above guild members who will more than happily help you out, you can also reply to the thread as we will be reading through occasionally. Thank you for your time, we will see you in Black Desert Online!

-Discord Server-

If you are going to play with us, we would advise you to join our Discord Server. For those who are not familiar with this service, it is free, and allows virtually 24/7 access and communication with each other both in and out of the game. The mechanics of this game do not lend themselves well to typing while fighting monsters and running guild missions, so we ask that members use (at least listen) the various channels we have set up in our Discord. This is also a place where our Code of Conduct and Guild Charter are posted. We feel it is a great way for us to get to know you...and you us, before we offer you a guild contract in game! The link is below:

-Discord Server:  Room for plenty - Recruitment is OPEN - https://discord.gg/0qadChGpBa05oQMx

-Guild Streamers - Twitch-

Noah - https://www.twitch.tv/noahilduce

AnaMei - https://www.twitch.tv/anamey01

Saturn - https://www.twitch.tv/psychedeelic

Rob - https://www.twitch.tv/robeus_gaming

Edited by Clan Hateborn
Update Discord, New Officers (again) and Streamers
7 people like this

Posted

If you're looking for a sense of community, and a place to grow, then definitely come and say hello! We have room for everyone, no matter the level, or what direction you want to go in the game!

2 people like this

Posted

A great community with open arms, and active participants. Stop by their Discord Server, and chat us up! We might be just the positive and mature environment you're looking for as you grow in BDO!

1 person likes this

Posted

Best guild I have joined! Great people

2 people like this

Posted

Great people and fun guild!

2 people like this

Posted

We are currently at 41/45 members, and have plenty of points in the pool to add more spots. Hope to see you in Discord and in BDO! 

Thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted

This is a great bunch of very helpful people. This is the type of group that turns in to a family. Let us know if you would like to join us on Edan :)

2 people like this

Posted

Nearing 50 Quality people! We are also adding guild-wide permanent buffs to AP.

If the Discord link is expired, PM for a new one

1 person likes this

Posted

Another bump for this thread! Join our growing family! Very welcoming group with an active Discord server. Gathering missions regularly, and a quality collection of folks willing to help you grow in BDO!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you! :)

Recruitment still open for now!

Posted

Hello.

I'm interested in joining. Will try and catch the officers in-game later. = )

Also, Discord link has expired.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Posted

Hey< I'm interested in joining your guild as well! I whispered Hateborn/Tirra not sure if hes on. Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Posted (edited)

Hey< I'm interested in joining your guild as well! I whispered Hateborn/Tirra not sure if hes on. Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Hello.

I'm interested in joining. Will try and catch the officers in-game later. = )

Also, Discord link has expired.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Thank you for your interest! here is a new (24 hour) link to the Discord. Joining us there is the best way to get to know us, and if from there, you would like an actual guild invite, we can make that happen!

Edit. PM for Discord info

Edited by Clan Hateborn

Posted

Posting as requested~ Also looking forward to meeting everyone

1 person likes this

Posted

Posting as requested~ Also looking forward to meeting everyone

Season told me that you were interested. Please check your inbox here at the forums for a link to our Discord server!

Posted

Hi i'm looking to join the guild if there's still space available. lvl 22 wiz . you can reach me at Family Bamberg , name  MayckolX  looking forward to hear from you guys.

Posted

Hi there, I've been trying to contact officers and leaders for the past day and can't seem to catch any of you on in time, 
Tried the discord link but I don't think its the right copy and pasta, anyways hoping to join you guys soon :) 

Posted

Here...this is a fresh link to the Discord

https://discord.gg/0qadChGpBZzIniun

Hi there, I've been trying to contact officers and leaders for the past day and can't seem to catch any of you on in time, 
Tried the discord link but I don't think its the right copy and pasta, anyways hoping to join you guys soon :) 

Hi i'm looking to join the guild if there's still space available. lvl 22 wiz . you can reach me at Family Bamberg , name  MayckolX  looking forward to hear from you guys.

It is tricky trying to meet up in game sometimes.

Our default channel is BALENOS E2 on Edan Server

Posted

I joined <Intrepid> back before headstart and I've gotten to know some really nice and active people. The guild is more relaxed than most with a mixture of those who do life skills and combat. If you're looking for a guild that has alittle more soul in it than the rest and you're interested in a mixed bag of playstyles, I'd suggest checking us out.

Posted

Hovering around 60 members at the moment! Looking for active players! I removed a few inactive members to make room for more! PST if interested and we can give you an active Discord link.

Thanks!

Posted

Can you send me a discord link? Thanks!

Posted

Can you send me a discord link? Thanks!

yeah, check your inbox here at the forums.

Posted

Joining this guild is best declension I have made in this game extremely friendly environment, and no actual time zone any from any where is welcome. Being very active if you need any thing there is always someone able to help you. every one is welcome I suggest you should join  

1 person likes this

Posted

I've seen you guys in-game like everywhere I go lol nothing bad.. yet nothing good yet.

1 person likes this