• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mob Spawns busted on Edan

33 posts in this topic

Posted

A lot of spawn locations aren't spawning mobs, or they are spawning beneath the ground on Edan and across channels.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Can confirm that on Serendia E1, Serendia E2, Mediah E1, and Mediah E2 (these I have checked), many of the monster camps in certain locations are not spawning at all. This includes Khuruto, Possessed Humans, Cultists, and Rebels. 

For example, less than half of the possessed humans within the cave system are spawning.

Edit: attached a screenshot of the extent of monster spawns within the possessed humans cavern on Serendia E2. This was taken after waiting 5 minutes for monsters to respawn.

2016-03-05_601970773.JPG

Edited by Kanng

Posted

Will add to the confirmation, mobs in the Al Rhundi quest chain are  not spawning very frequently.

Posted

Have you bought the mob spawn option in the cash shop?

2 people like this

Posted

Sitting at the Catfishman camp right now, killing the 3 that are spawning...

Posted

A lot of areas around Heidel are barren as well.

Posted

Is this ever going to get fixed?

Posted

That they haven't even acknowledged the problem is very disheartening.  I really like the systems and gameplay, but I've been burned too many times to invest myself into another game with absent support staff. At least adding it to the "known issues" as a priority would go a long way with the community even if an ETA for the fix hasn't been established.

Posted

This has been a problem for roughly 6 hours now... What on earth are the staff doing?

Posted

Still having issues. I flat out gave up trying to finish the Al Rhundi quests. The Wizards aren't spawning at all.

If this isn't fixed, or at least acknowledged soon then I have a feeling a lot of people are going to have some serious issues with the game/staff. It's the weekend of all times too. This is going to be the prime time for most players and definitely one of the more critical times for the support staff to be on hand and responsive.

Posted

Why is this not being addressed. There are huge areas where mobs have nearly completely stopped spawning. mine imps area, single spawn point with people standing in a circle hoping to get the damage in to complete a quest requiring killing these mobs. Scarecrow area single spawn, violent scarecrow, the fields are otherwise empty. Blood monetary is barren with just a few mobs sticking their heads out of the ground.

There are similar sites like the above all over the game being reported in the in-game chat. Yet no response from a CM whatsoever?

Posted

This Deserves a Bump.

It's taking hours to complete certain quests, let alone grind for leveling.

Posted

+1 to this. Found two chimera's in entire place.

Posted (edited)

+1 as well. This is making it impossible to make progress in quests. 

Edit: This seems to be happening only in certain channels. Velia channel on Edan is currently spawning mobs.

Edited by Valtari.

Posted

*knocks on teams door* hey you guys there? need you to look at this thread please or at least notice its here....

Posted (edited)

Bump. 3 channels today to do 120 catfish quest and all 3 entire west/south coast of catfish dont spawn. The north camp spawns about 15ish.

Edited by Cinge

Posted

I can say the same.. i believe its a mechanic b/c when the area is full of players more and more mobs spawns which means the only time to play is on prime b/c there isnt enough mobs to kill of peak

Posted

I'm sure it's been mentioned but bloody monastery Serendia E2 as well. Either below ground and a few between the walls.

Posted

Twitter account was reached and a link to this post has been given.

I cant bloody lvl right now and its pissing me off because of this spawning issue.

More Effected areas. Imp Miners, Alter Imps, Swamp areas.

Requesting a quick server restart to fix the current issue.

Posted

Had the same problem on edan with what seems like every quest now.

Can only get so much accomplished with chains and this makes leveling painfully harder than it has to be.

Hope they decide to pull their heads out of each others ass holes long enough to take a look at some bug threads.

Posted

Just to bump need ASAP Attention

Posted

This has been a problem for DAYS.  Like the whole weekend.

Mediah 1-2 and Serendia 2 (maybe 1 also?) is completely busted.  Naga, Al Rhu mobs, bloody monastary, catfish, chimeras, etc are only spawning a small amount of mobs.  It's night and day if you go to an area then switch to a different channel.  I can't believe servers haven't been reset or anything.  No response, no anything.  Come on guys, this is making all the leveling spots on the remaining channels a huge fight as 4 of the servers aren't working.

1 person likes this

Posted

This has been going on for way too long without a response from a GM or something. The communication these developers have seems abysmal ever since CBT2. Mediah E1, E2, Serendia E1, E2, are all still bugged and not so much as a message confirming they know about it or are working to fix it....

Posted

+1 for Al Rhundi rebels, was wondering if I was doing something wrong or missing some quest to kick off spawns. Would love some feedback/comms from Daum on this issue and whether they're looking into it.

Posted

Yeah I can confirm this is definitely across all of the bottom 4 channels, and to be honest I'm wondering if perhaps it was done on purpose. I mean, chances are within a few months these channels won't even be needed due to the player falloff that is going to happen (lets be real not everybody is ready for that post-50 grind)....Its also possible that they just haven't done anything cause of the weekend (don't think anybody is at the office during the weekend)...has anybody created a support ticket regarding the issue?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0