• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hades Underworld Art Freebies

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Currently not accepting anymore. I'll be completing the ones that I haven't at least for the time being. The ones already in the thread. Although a little slower. My future workload will keep me busy but when I feel I'm less busy, I will update this thread. :) Thank you ~ 

~Welcome to the Underworld!~
*I'm not responsible for you if Cerberus catches you*
:ph34r:

~Introduction!~

Hello there! Hades here! I'm a fellow artist who's playing BDO, and I'm loving it so much! It has everything and more that I want in an MMORPG. One of the best things about it is the auto feature that allows people to afk and still progress in the game, that means I can idly draw on my spare time. Since I can't sell my artwork on here because of forum rules (:/), I can still doodle and make someone's day a bit for free. However because these are free, I am rather picky of who I want to draw for and I'll be drawing them in many styles. I usually let the person choose and decide a variety of things. Sketched, colored, face, bodied, it's all random now, and depends on my mood but hey! It's ~

~freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

~How To Apply For Free Artwork!~

Since I'm doing this for free, there are still rules! Here's how to apply! Fill out the bullets and post screenshot, the more organized you are, the better. If you're going to post screenshots, don't post huge ones in here please. Links are fine or a small picture. Etc. The more info you provide, the more screenshots you provide, the better and more likely, I'll be willing to do your character. Take that into account ~ ;) And also, new rule, have at least 10 post counts or more and have to be a member (Bought the game). 

1. Name of character, family, and server (Example: Hades, Underworld, Orwen) 
  2. Class (Example: Sorcerer)
  3. Personality of your character (Example: Tomboyish and impulsive) *To give me an idea, face expressions, and/or poses, etc.
  4. Style of your character (Example: Cute, Sexy, Hot, Slutty)
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature (For fun :D)

Again, just letting you guys know, the faster I do the artwork, the less quality I suppose. Well, it's still good, I can just do WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. You know? Any who! I don't have any examples of my artwork but, you can be my first! And second! And third! And so forth! And I don't have a.. drawing pad? I think that's what it's called, art pad..? Anyways, so the process will be a bit slow since I'll be using a mouse, but you'll be too busy playing to even notice the amount of time passing so what's there to lose? It's ~

"~freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~"

Come say hi to me if you're in Orwen! I'm usually in Calpheon 02, the roleplay channel, cause there's too many trolls in the other channels. 

~Examples Of My Artwork!~

DA Account: http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/

~ Bizu Quiet of Eden, Witch ~
a_witch_making_a_mess_by_hades_underworl

~ Jaei Wulfe of Edan, Warrior ~

arrogant_warrior_by_hades_underworld-d9u

~ Lady_Eirlys Yozakura of Uno, Ranger ~
chibi_ranger_by_hades_underworld-d9uv8bv
~ Silleria Slayter of Orwen, Sorceress ~

alluring_sorceress_by_hades_underworld-d

Eyli DecemberAdelaide of Orwen, Ranger ~
independent_ranger_by_hades_underworld-d
~
Naiso Reaperess of Jordine, Tamer ~
the_wolf_reaperess_by_hades_underworld-d

~ Important Information! ~

Please always credit me if you're posting my artwork somewhere. I'm doing this for free but it does take quite a while for me to complete the artwork. So I appreciate it if you could credit me. Thank you! :)

Edited by Hades Of The Underworld
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

No examples?

1. Bizu, Quiet, Eden
2. Witch
3/4. Focused chef, clumsy witch, slutty lady. Album. Inventory.
Have fun with her, really. Blowing up alchemy materials, messing up a recipe, baking a cute cake, or even having tea. 

5. Ananke because my friend thought it was "An-an-kay" when it's "Anon-gee."  

Ping 

Edited by nini

Posted (edited)

No examples?

1. Bizu, Quiet, Eden
2. Witch
3/4. Focused chef, clumsy witch, slutty lady. Album. Inventory.
Have fun with her, really. Blowing up alchemy materials, messing up a recipe, baking a cute cake, or even having tea. 

5. Ananke because my friend thought it was "An-an-kay" when it's "Anon-gee."  

Ping 

You'll be my first example ~ <3 I'm so excited!

I finished the outline, but I feel like coloring so Ima color it and shade it. :) 

Edit: I've finished. <3 Hope you like it. 
It's also on my newly made DA account: 

http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/

a_witch_making_a_mess_by_hades_underworl

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1. Name of character, family, and server: Eyli, DecemberAdelaide, orwen server
  2. Class: Ranger
  3. Personality of your character: Tomboyish, blunt, and independent.
  4. Style of your character: Down to earth, natural look: http://imgur.com/r214jBS
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Circe
Edited by Eyli
1 person likes this

Posted

1. Name of character, family, and server: Jaei Wulfe
  2. Class: Warrior
  3. Personality of your character: Snarky, Sardonic, Arrogant
  4. Style of your character: Just.. suave. I'd love to see what you end up doing. :D 
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Apollo! God of musical badassery. :]

Pictures for reference. ^^

2016-03-07_1677862739.thumb.JPG.466795cc

2016-02-21_444935545.thumb.JPG.5bd7b9d562016-03-01_1158576396.thumb.JPG.e8edd647

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Name of Character, Family name, and server : Silleria, Slayter, Orwen~ (('Cause RP is awesome~))

Class : Sorceress for their lovely appearance and attires~. ;) ((IC she's also a witch.))

Personality : Slutty, calm, knowledgeable, young, deceitful, know-it-all, alluring. She'd use her half-naked-naked appearance to reach her goal.

Style of your character : She's very revealing when it comes to dressing, she finds that if she has something for people to look at they will enjoy her company, but in return... she might take a thing or two from you if you're distracted when not looking at her eyes~. 

Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature : I have to say Helios, the personification of the sun. I've always had an obsession with the name and his story whenever I firest read about it. I simply love the name. As you can see by my forum name Cough

P.S. I have other pictures of her but I would assume they're NSFW or for the forum so feel free to message me if you want some other form of reference of her character model. Currently re-downloading BD so I can't take casual screens. :(

Picture for reference ; 

2016-03-06_100518035.PNG

Edited by HeliosGaming

Posted

Hey guys! Thanks for applying! I'll work on it when I can. :) I'll be going back and forth with many different styles. Chibi, body, face shots, black and white, colored, shaded, and etc. Trying things out and using you guys as models. <3 Looking forward to showing you guys my artworks. ~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1. Name of character, family, and server: Jaei Wulfe
  2. Class: Warrior
  3. Personality of your character: Snarky, Sardonic, Arrogant
  4. Style of your character: Just.. suave. I'd love to see what you end up doing. :D 
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Apollo! God of musical badassery. :]

Pictures for reference. ^^

Hidden Content

I finished your artwork! I hope you like it! And Apollo is amazing. <3 Check out the link and give me some views. <3 I was also quite rusty and I never really have experience drawing facial hair on a character. Lol. Hope you don't mind!
http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/art/Arrogant-Warrior-595670594

@ HeliosGaming

I'm not sure I can do her tattoos, you got a picture of her face? More up close? 

I'll work on the other ones soon! No particular order though! :) For the people above with lower than 10 post counts, I'll do yours but that's a new rule I have. But since you guys posted after I updated the new rules. I'll still do yours. <3

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

finished your artwork! I hope you like it! And Apollo is amazing. <3 Check out the link and give me some views. <3 I was also quite rusty and I never really have experience drawing facial hair on a character. Lol. Hope you don't mind!
http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/art/Arrogant-Warrior-595670594

I'm not sure I can do her tattoos, you got a picture of her face? More up close? 

I'll work on the other ones soon! No particular order though! :) For the people above with lower than 10 post counts, I'll do yours but that's a new rule I have. But since you guys posted after I updated the new rules. I'll still do you

Sure! Here's two, one of her upper-body and the other of her face at a close-up.

http://imgur.com/a/wr8gg

Btw, LOVE the previously done drawing. Simply amazing.

Edited by HeliosGaming
1 person likes this

Posted

-snip-

Holy mother of god that's awesome! xD

It looks great! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1. Name of character, family, and server DoctorWhiteRose,HouseBlackThorn,uno
  2. Class:wizard
  3. Personality of your character: secretive and mysterious, disregards other life
  4. Style of your character: old like every other wizard<_< blind wears the wizard founders armor but dark red with a black trim
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature:hades
  6. if you need me to get screen shots I will but ATM I am no where near my PC 

Just throwing this out there good thing to do is not let people with the newbie rank as they have either not bought the game or haven't posted >_<

Edited by DoctorWhiteRose
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1. Name of character, family, and server:  Lady Eirlys, Yozakura,  Uno Server 
  2. Class: Ranger 
  3. Personality of your character: Naive, Curious, Childlike,  Maternal. 
  4. Style of your character:  Cute https://56.media.tumblr.com/af349f3a54349ae4bd0de30e99a31702/tumblr_o3lgohPk1K1tmzd4vo2_1280.jpg
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Aphrodite :x

I finished. <3 I hope you like it! I made her chibi cause I felt in the chibi mood. And Aphrodite is awesome. :) I didn't see the eye color so I couldn't tell what it was so I made it gray. ~

http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Ranger-596041195

Jaei
Thank you! <3 Glad you like it and are using it as your default pic! :D It makes me happy!

HeliosGaming
Thanks! :) I appreciate it!

@ DoctorWhiteRose
Definitely! Thanks! I do prefer people who own the game to get the freebie artwork. :) And yay! Hades! :D

Edit: For some reason, I couldn't multiple quote. Meh. x)

Posted (edited)

1. Name of character, family, and server Eadaoin, Lasairiona, Orwen
  2. Class Valk
  3. Personality of your character Firery, Sweet, and tough :)
  4. Style of your character , She is Cute and Hot but totally NOT slutty!
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature Hades of course!

And because Hades is a buttlicker here is a SS of my character...

2016-03-11_87830965.JPG

Edited by Eadaoin
1 person likes this

Posted

1. Name of character, family, and server DoctorWhiteRose,HouseBlackThorn,uno
  2. Class:wizard
  3. Personality of your character: secretive and mysterious, disregards other life
  4. Style of your character: old like every other wizard<_< blind wears the wizard founders armor but dark red with a black trim
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature:hades
  6. if you need me to get screen shots I will but ATM I am no where near my PC 

Just throwing this out there good thing to do is not let people with the newbie rank as they have either not bought the game or haven't posted >_<

Yeah I would love screenshots please. Otherwise you won't get an artwork from me. 

Posted (edited)

I finished. <3 I hope you like it! I made her chibi cause I felt in the chibi mood. And Aphrodite is awesome. :) I didn't see the eye color so I couldn't tell what it was so I made it gray. ~

http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Ranger-596041195

Jaei
Thank you! <3 Glad you like it and are using it as your default pic! :D It makes me happy!

HeliosGaming
Thanks! :) I appreciate it!

@ DoctorWhiteRose
Definitely! Thanks! I do prefer people who own the game to get the freebie artwork. :) And yay! Hades! :D

Edit: For some reason, I couldn't multiple quote. Meh. x)

It was brown but I draw it black just for my sake thank you again ^^

Edited by Taligintou
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Name of Character, Family name, and server : Silleria, Slayter, Orwen~ (('Cause RP is awesome~))

Class : Sorceress for their lovely appearance and attires~. ;) ((IC she's also a witch.))

Personality : Slutty, calm, knowledgeable, young, deceitful, know-it-all, alluring. She'd use her half-naked-naked appearance to reach her goal.

Style of your character : She's very revealing when it comes to dressing, she finds that if she has something for people to look at they will enjoy her company, but in return... she might take a thing or two from you if you're distracted when not looking at her eyes~. 

Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature : I have to say Helios, the personification of the sun. I've always had an obsession with the name and his story whenever I firest read about it. I simply love the name. As you can see by my forum name Cough

P.S. I have other pictures of her but I would assume they're NSFW or for the forum so feel free to message me if you want some other form of reference of her character model. Currently re-downloading BD so I can't take casual screens. :(

Picture for reference ; 

2016-03-06_100518035.PNG

Hello! I just finished the artwork of your character. I was a bit lazy on certain details because the armor has a lot of details but I think it's the best so far out of my gallery and I hope you like it. It was fun doing her. 

http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/art/Alluring-Sorceress-596333339?ga_submit_new=10%3A1457858610

I shall work on the other people a bit later since I know them and I'll take my time. >:D

alluring_sorceress_by_hades_underworld-d

Posted

That's amazing! ^^ Thank you so much Hades! <3 It just looks beautiful~

You certainly put a smile on my face doing this.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's amazing! ^^ Thank you so much Hades! <3 It just looks beautiful~

You certainly put a smile on my face doing this.

You're welcome! :)

Posted

I getting someone to help make me a new character as ATM he could easily kill with his looks 

Yeah I would love screenshots please. Otherwise you won't get an artwork from me. 

however he will looks something like this but with the founder only armor which I dyed blood red

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Naisho, Reaperess, Jordine (EU)
  2. Tamer
  3. She is a bit tomboyish and loves to fight as long as she looks cute doing so.
  4. Cute
  5. My favorite character in Greek Literature would be Aura, the divine personification of the breeze.

Here are some screenshots of my character (yes she has wolf/cat ears) ^^

2016-03-13_54422203.JPG

eJwlyFEOgyAMANC7cAA6wRbxNgQJmikltMaPZXffx97n-5h7nGY1u2qXFWA7JPPYrCiPVIutzPUsqR9iM1-QVFPer9JUYMKFXp7cTC7MPiAt_woYHfkpYkT0cLd346fZ3qr5_gAJNyLw.34Zasuih6zaclS-ChTXZ8IhkEUs.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I think It would be cool to get one of these for my character. If you could eventually please make one for me that'd be awesome.

1. Name of character, family, and server (Tengoku, Gyaku, Uno) (the name meaning heaven reversed)
  2. Class (Tamer)
  3. Personality of your character (Calm, Domineering, Regal)
  4. Style of your character (Cute I guess)
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature (Hecate) (the location of the Elysian fields sounds cool though)

2016-03-12_41382303.jpg

2016-03-14_282022149.JPG

2016-03-12_41296922.jpg

2016-03-11_23900236.jpg

2016-03-11_23820730.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I shall start soon ~ Tomorrow or the day after. Haha <3 

1 person likes this

Posted

I shall start soon ~ Tomorrow or the day after. Haha <3 

I got the photo but..he has a pony tail I was unable to get a photo as he kept looking at me:/

image.png

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Name of character, family, and server  : Catalynn Ridcully, Orwen
  2. Class: Witch
  3. Personality of your character: Know it all, Magic Geek.
  4. Style of your character: Cute.
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Sappho of Lesbos
  6. Screenshot for reference
  7. 2016-03-10_67851160.thumb.JPG.033e3fc73b
1 person likes this