• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hades Underworld Art Freebies

47 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Lillian, Vulpes, Edan 
  2. Witch
  3. Girly, intelligent, playful, foxy
  4. Sexy, in a librarian type of way
  5. I play Smite, which is a MOBA with ancient gods and mythology based theme. My favorite Greek goddess to play is Aphrodite. She's got this valley girl type air about her, which speaks to me on a spiritual level. Especially some of her skins. 

9c8b9270d5.png

http://puu.sh/nIB4A/ffc422a30f.png

If you choose to do mine, she is a kitsune. So if you'd like to add fox ears or a fox tail, that would be awesome :)!

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Name of character, family, and server: Eyli, DecemberAdelaide, orwen server
  2. Class: Ranger
  3. Personality of your character: Tomboyish, blunt, and independent.
  4. Style of your character: Down to earth, natural look: http://imgur.com/r214jBS
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Circe

I finally finished yours. I did a headshot cause I didn't know what to make her wear. Hope you still like it. :) <3

http://hades-underworld.deviantart.com/art/Independent-Ranger-597242264?ga_submit_new=10%3A1458255109&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

independent_ranger_by_hades_underworld-d

@ DoctorWhiteRose,
Nice, Blackbeard, I'm not experienced drawing beards and mustache but I have some now. :) 

TimeDawn 
I would love drawing cat ears on your character. It's pretty creative you used her hair to make ears. It'll be fun to draw. And Aura huh? Not many people would say Aura. :) 

Konoe
Hecate, sweet. :D

Ridcully
I actually had to google that name. :o

Tittsune
I like Aphrodite as well. <3 And ears, I can do, but when it's your turn. I'm not sure if I'll do body shots or not. If I do, I'll include the tail. :) 

4 people like this

Posted

TimeDawn 
I would love drawing cat ears on your character. It's pretty creative you used her hair to make ears. It'll be fun to draw. And Aura huh? Not many people would say Aura. :) 

Cant wait to see her ^^

I love the wind and I always name my character Aura when possible, sadly I was too late at claiming that name this time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tittsune
I like Aphrodite as well. <3 And ears, I can do, but when it's your turn. I'm not sure if I'll do body shots or not. If I do, I'll include the tail. :) 

No worries! I'm perfectly fine with waiting my turn ^_^! I can't wait to see what you do for everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

~Snip~

I was going to start on yours but this pic isn't detailed enough and it's too small. Can you provide more pics please? Or at least a close up of the face. Thanks ~

Edited by Hades Of The Underworld

Posted

I might not be able to get them any time soon as I am on hoilday atm 

Posted (edited)

I might not be able to get them any time soon as I am on hoilday atm 

Alright. I'll just work on others until you post the screenshot(s). :)

~Snip~

If I do a body shot, would you want me to include the tail? Are the cat ears cat ears? Or should I make it made out of hair? 

Posted

Thank you so much Hades!!! I love the headshot artwork you did!!! She's perfect!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you so much Hades!!! I love the headshot artwork you did!!! She's perfect!

You're welcome. <3

Posted

Alright. I'll just work on others until you post the screenshot(s). :)

If I do a body shot, would you want me to include the tail? Are the cat ears cat ears? Or should I make it made out of hair? 

I'd love it if you'd be able to make it wolf ears, with a tail like this if you decide to do a bodyshot:

http://bdo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2016/02/bdo-vixen-tamer-full-2.jpg

thats a upcomming costume for tamer.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be a bit busy this week. Work related and Batman V Superman related. :) But next weekend I should be okay. 

Posted

I'll be a bit busy this week. Work related and Batman V Superman related. :) But next weekend I should be okay. 

sure take your time ^^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

sure take your time ^^

I'm working on yours right now at the moment. Half body shot, so it'll include the tail. Can you take more screenshots of her in the black dress please? Certain angles are needed for the correct details. I'm working on the outline. And what server are you on in the Eu server? 

Posted (edited)

I'm working on yours right now at the moment. Half body shot, so it'll include the tail. Can you take more screenshots of her in the black dress please? Certain angles are needed for the correct details. I'm working on the outline. And what server are you on in the Eu server? 

sorry for the late reply, I've been kinda sick the last few day so when I got out of work it was straight to bed, I'll send you some screenshots when I get home.
Also I'm on Jordine.

I hope this is enough ^^

2016-03-25_864092377.JPG

2016-03-25_863195388.JPG

2016-03-25_863206221.JPG

2016-03-25_863322021.JPG

2016-03-25_864064561.JPG

2016-03-25_864068194.JPG

2016-03-25_864070644.JPG

2016-03-25_864073194.JPG

2016-03-25_864081161.JPG

2016-03-25_864084282.JPG

2016-03-25_864089427.JPG

Edited by TimeDawn

Posted

- Snip -

Definitely enough. Thanks. When you can, can you put a spoiler tag on for the pictures? I'll work on it tomorrow since today I'm pretty busy. :) 

Posted

1. Name of character, family, and server: Airisu, Shinnabuns, Orwen
  2. Class : Tamer
  3. Personality of your character: She's timid, but can be sassy. Easily bored and silly.
  4. Style of your character: Cute
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: I like Artemis! ;D
    ***You can pick whichever outfit she's wearing to draw, also her hair is not pink, it's just the lighting ><, its most similar to the 2nd photo, but a bit darker***
  6. 56f603014b32e_2015-06-15_25646872-559_-356f603032a025_2015-06-15_25770123-558_-32016-03-18_213291435.thumb.JPG.df8539c8b2016-03-18_213801936.thumb.JPG.796caa32e
1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely enough. Thanks. When you can, can you put a spoiler tag on for the pictures? I'll work on it tomorrow since today I'm pretty busy. :) 

Done xD

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Name of character, family, and server  : Enmoira Vallelen, Orwen
  2. Class: Ranger
  3. Personality of your character: Innocent, Kind, Loves nature, Kind of elfy 
  4. Style of your character: Elven, cute, Simple
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Gaia Primordial Deity of the Earth
  6. Screenshot for reference

2016-02-19_931071.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for doing all this, really appreciate it. When you are available, could you do my ranger or valk? Whichever you prefer to draw (or both!)

1. Name of character, family, and server: Stormshot (Ranger), Lilianya (Valkyrie), Kamarov Family, Eden Calpheon E1
  2. Class: Ranger and Valkyrie
  3. Personality of your character: (Ranger: Kind, stubborn, dependable) (Valkyrie: Focused, pragmatic, ruthless)
  4. Style of your character: (Ranger: elfy? nature, rogueish, simple) (Valkyrie: Elegant, sophisticated, elaborate)
  5. Name me your favorite or one Greek character in any literature: Odysseus

Ranger and Valk, respectively.

1. KevzEak.jpg
  2. H0xbRaV.jpg
Edited by DefconJack

Posted

I love it thank you so much <3

I'm glad. <3 

1. ~ Snip ~

I'll be working on yours this weekend. :) I apologize if things are slow. Mediah update came out and I'm still busy on weekdays. x)