• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[POLL] Scrolls expiration date

[POLL] Scrolls expiration date   110 votes

1. 1. Do you want the Expiration Time on the Summon Scrolls removed?

• Yes, I want that removed. Summon Scrolls should be like the other usable stuffs.
    • I don't care about Summon Scrolls time countdown.
    • No, I feel the current system of the Summon Scrolls good with the time limitation.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi there!

Today I want to ask you guys if the Summon Scrolls should have the expire date or not. Actually they have it, it's called 'Effective time'.

I find this a useless thing, we can't keep in the storage a Scroll to summon the boss in the future, so I'll ask your opinions about it and, in case of positive answers, maybe we could ask to remove the expiration time.

Thank you and let's poll!

- Shark's Head

Edited by Shark's Head
4 people like this

Posted

Up up! I hope in more votes!

1 person likes this

Posted

Reviving this. I only get 2 days a week to really play. Sucks to log in and my scrolls are expired. Would like the timer to be removed as well plz.

1 person likes this

Posted

The current system encourages players to log on a certain day and do the scrolls together. I would find a guild or group of friends if this an issue.

Also keep in mind you get these scrolls daily at level 50, and the most important one, the rank 2 once a week, accepting these quest being in the time frame of being able to complete them might be a good idea.

@Whuggie being only able to log in twice a week is more than enough times to do a scroll with 7 days on it, my guild does them two times a week as well and only two times a week. 

If you are talking about disco ball scrolls, don't activate them until you can do them. 

My vote stays with the current system D:

Boss scrolls and now Node/Siege wars is the only reason to keep players logging in. 

Posted (edited)

I would love to see theese timers deleted too, that's what happened when i couldn't find people to do scrolls with me before i quit :

VRDjqVK.png
(i cri ivritim)

Edited by Chkoupi

Posted

I propose the ability to combine a number of scrolls for a Better Summon scroll with better drop chances and tougher boss rather than removing scroll timers c:

1 person likes this

Posted

i'd like the timer removed i joined them game and i'm slowly lvling up, i can't give the amount of time i'd love too due to illness 

i got a load of items via fishing that create boss scrolls so to save space

(and that after even buying over priced slots via the pearl's store and loads of other stuff)  

i created them to save space in my bank as at this time i was well below the lvl limit to use them i think i was about lvl 20ish 

it's only just now as i've hit 45 a  guildie has just pointed out that they had a timer on them 

why the timer its pointless for a bit of paper basically ????? ,

yeah i understand the fish going off etc ,

but for scrolls your having a joke and a bad one with this one

Posted

I would love to see theese timers deleted too, that's what happened when i couldn't find people to do scrolls with me before i quit :

VRDjqVK.png
(i cri ivritim)

Why in the heck did you put Relic Shards together, if you weren't able to do scrolls?

I usually gather up Relic Shards up to 10 or 15 scrolls and then go do them with friends.