• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

RIP Black Desert 2016-2016

226 posts in this topic

Posted

If the community keeps up this arguing this games gonna die.

people who want to play this MMO without the ability to help others through trade are basically wanting this to be a single player game. 

It's not. It's a MMO. I'm not being mean when I say those who say this isn't the game for them and things like get your own stuff, THIS game isn't for you. You know what you are as a player? An elitist. An elitist that for the whole reason of playing a MMO is to show off to people what you grinder hours for like it was no big deal. ELITIST DONT WANT TO HELP PEOPLE. ELITIST KILL MMOS. MMOS ARE MEANT TO BE PLAYED TOGETHER AND HELP PLAYERS. That's why we are playing together! If I can't do a simple thing like trade then what's the point.

Be honest with yourself, if people wanted to trade directly with each other, in what way would it effect you? It wouldn't. Gold spammers are gonna be in every MMO. There's ZERO AVOIDENCE ON THIS. The community as a whole is what determines if they are a problem or not. I for one have not seen one at all on a NA server. So DONT use gold selling as an excuse. 

This game is amazing! It has so much potential to be even better but it's not gonna get anywhere if the community continues to be sour and biased. This game WILL die. Do you want that? I Don't. 

11 people like this

Posted

RIP League of Legends with it's toxicity... wait, wrong game.

3 people like this

Posted

people who want to play this MMO without the ability to help others through trade are basically wanting this to be a single player game. 

It's not. It's a MMO. I'm not being mean when I say those who say this isn't the game for them and things like get your own stuff, THIS game isn't for you. You know what you are as a player? An elitist. An elitist that for the whole reason of playing a MMO is to show off to people what you grinder hours for like it was no big deal. ELITIST DONT WANT TO HELP PEOPLE. ELITIST KILL MMOS. MMOS ARE MEANT TO BE PLAYED TOGETHER AND HELP PLAYERS. That's why we are playing together! If I can't do a simple thing like trade then what's the point.

Be honest with yourself, if people wanted to trade directly with each other, in what way would it effect you? It wouldn't. Gold spammers are gonna be in every MMO. There's ZERO AVOIDENCE ON THIS. The community as a whole is what determines if they are a problem or not. I for one have not seen one at all on a NA server. So DONT use gold selling as an excuse. 

This game is amazing! It has so much potential to be even better but it's not gonna get anywhere if the community continues to be sour and biased. This game WILL die. Do you want that? I Don't. 

In another thread you said you didn't even buy the game yet. I suggest you actually play the game, you'll see this game has a lot to offer and compared to other MMOs, this game's community is actually quite nice. Also, there's no need to open another thread about the issue that's already discussed in an existing thread.

12 people like this

Posted

OP, your name pretty much sums it up. This game is fine with trading as is. Trading is not the end all, be all of socializing. Join a guild, make a group to kill scroll bosses, or just grind. Plenty of socializing if that is your thing without introducing gold sellers and trade spam. No thanks.

5 people like this

Posted

You can't trade. They are not going to change that. If you can't live with that...."This is not the game for you"....

2 people like this

Posted

Without a better trading system this game will die out sooner or later....everybodey who denies that is the real fool.....

Posted

Without a better trading system this game will die out sooner or later....everybodey who denies that is the real fool...

Am deying that... What will kill BDO is cash shop...

3 people like this

Posted

also not sure why they think they need 3 posts on this in under an hour.

Posted

So what is your point exactly?

I grind together with friends, I find it interesting that besides questing or doing professions I can just mindlessly grind mobs for EXP.

Most of the people complaining are the ones that have barely experienced any of the content or players that grinded straight to 50 only to realize they missed all the quests that gave evergy/contribution points/inventory slots, etc. 

Most of the arguing on this forum is from people who are complaining without looking into stuff.

2 people like this

Posted

I one for love that you can't trade items with other players, it prevents several things;
1. Gold selling.
2. Price gouging.
3. Black Market item selling.

The only real way for people to make money the "non-legit" way is to level up accounts and sell them, which takes a tremendous bigger effort than the 3 above mentioned normal ways botters do their business.

6 people like this

Posted

So what is your point exactly?

I grind together with friends, I find it interesting that besides questing or doing professions I can just mindlessly grind mobs for EXP.

Most of the people complaining are the ones that have barely experienced any of the content or players that grinded straight to 50 only to realize they missed all the quests that gave evergy/contribution points/inventory slots, etc. 

Most of the arguing on this forum is from people who are complaining without looking into stuff.

Thats right soundblast. the once who rushed to lvl 50 and can do nothing now just complaining because their ''endgame'' consists mainly out of grinding mobs and trying to understand the crafting and tradeings system ( let alone the whole knowledgesystem to get enough energy).

Player2 Player tradeing should be enabled with some restrictions like no silver trade and a few more which people mention on the forums like  to be 24 hours in a guild or something like that.

Posted

This Threat is from a Guy who doesnt even own this Game !

11 people like this

Posted

I one for love that you can't trade items with other players, it prevents several things;
1. Gold selling.
2. Price gouging.
3. Black Market item selling.

The only real way for people to make money the "non-legit" way is to level up accounts and sell them, which takes a tremendous bigger effort than the 3 above mentioned normal ways botters do their business.

You can prevent all of those if you disable silver coin/high end gear trading. You will never stop account selling which actually hurts publishes more than silver/item trading.

Posted

play the game before you judge shit. also, to this trading mess.

WE DON'T NEED IT. there's an AH in every city with controlled prices. Learn to play, you'll make money to buy what you need.

2 people like this

Posted

Having no trading is the best

Trading and being an elitist have nothing to do with each other, there will always be elitist, with or without trading.

It's not just gold selling, its scammers, hackers, price manipulators and all sorts of ways people will come up with that will ruin the game just so they can benefit themselves.

Game is really awesome and will continue to be even without trading

6 people like this

Posted

This Threat is from a Guy who doesnt even own this Game !

IKR, lol

Posted

The OP is the only intelligent one here.  This game is for casuals.  They are intentionally trying to keep the playerbase together by limiting the map and squeezing everyone into one high lvl grind spot.  This game is only enjoyable for players who like easy-mode pvp and playing Sims in a fantasy setting.

Posted

The OP is the only intelligent one here.  This game is for casuals.  They are intentionally trying to keep the playerbase together by limiting the map and squeezing everyone into one high lvl grind spot.  This game is only enjoyable for players who like easy-mode pvp and playing Sims in a fantasy setting.

Not being able to play this sandbox MMO as if it's a themepark MMO really makes you butthurt, huh...

3 people like this

Posted

Or maybe, and just hear me out on this . . . Maybe they intentionally kept the world small and are increasing it later so everyone can get to max level and maybe experience some of the world?

There are multiple high-level grind spots, I've been grinding for hours with a group without running into other people in the area.

Posted

Its funny you can go to almost any mmorpg and find that statement...... The thing about BDO is they have a TON of content that has not been added yet and has been out for less then a year. I have to give PA the crown here. Their year 1 content patches have beat all my other mmorpgs hands down. Not only are you a tool to make a statement like that without owning the game, GRINDING is not the only thing this game has.

Posted

Or maybe, and just hear me out on this . . . Maybe they intentionally kept the world small and are increasing it later so everyone can get to max level and maybe experience some of the world?

There are multiple high-level grind spots, I've been grinding for hours with a group without running into other people in the area.

or maybe the intentionally kept the world small due to the fact that... get this... NO FAST TRAVEL! 

can you imagine having a world as big as GW2 without fast travel? 40-60 minutes of travel to go siege a town or something? 

Posted

The honestly is no need for this thread, didn't you previously state in another thread that you didn't buy this game? Once you do I promise its way better in game than on the forums. The forums are pretty much where all the toxicity about the game is at.

1 person likes this

Posted

OP, your name pretty much sums it up. This game is fine with trading as is. Trading is not the end all, be all of socializing. Join a guild, make a group to kill scroll bosses, or just grind. Plenty of socializing if that is your thing without introducing gold sellers and trade spam. No thanks.

I disagree..the game is not fine without trading..at all.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

People will ----- and cry about trade , it will get implemented then the bots and gold sellers will roll in.

Its been an absolute pleasure playing this game making millions of silver and never using my visa.

I'll play this game until pay to win gets implemented or the wow players talk you into trade so they can fix some non existent problem...

I can make 1 million silver a hour talking to two NPC's and not leaving town, you don't need trade to make massive amounts of silver in this game players should need to play the game to make silver

Edited by Babykin