• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Plenty of ways to get dyes guys.

72 posts in this topic

Posted

As stated in PM_Belsazar's thread regarding the interview with developers.

Any plans to introduce a basic set of craftable/earnable dyes? One or two shades of each colour if you will.

This issue hasn't really been discussed yet because we thought there were already plenty of ways to obtain dyes, such as the marketplace, or events. However, upon receiving and answering this question, we think the dye system deserves some more attention. We are willing to offer basic dyes for players' convenience, but we definitely think the usefulness of those dyes must not compromise the value of the existing dyes. We will discuss this issue internally. Thank you for a good suggestion.

Oh wow, so basically there are two ways to get dyes. One is paying for it via cash shop and the other is waiting for an event that is most likely going to occur once or twice a year. THERE ARE PLENTY OF WAYS TO GET DYES GUISE!

3 people like this

Posted

Well, technically there's plenty of ways to earn cash, so...

3 people like this

Posted

Jesus.

They're implying you can buy them from the marketplace, so wouldn't that mean you can spend in game currency for them?  So that's three ways.  Raise the silver and buy your dyes from the marketplace.

Posted

Well, technically there's plenty of ways to earn cash, so...

But should cash be the main way to earn dyes?

Posted

They could add some dyes to achievements :) Just saying o/

Posted (edited)

I got one from a quest! ...One... :(

And you get 15 from having 50 hours online...

Edited by Lilesong

Posted

They could add some in dyes to achievements :) Just saying o/

Like the play for 50 hours achievement?

3 people like this

Posted

There is the RND Dye box in the loyalty store as well so technically you can get some for free...

Posted (edited)

As stated in PM_Belsazar's thread regarding the interview with developers.

Any plans to introduce a basic set of craftable/earnable dyes? One or two shades of each colour if you will.

Oh wow, so basically there are two ways to get dyes. One is paying for it via cash shop and the other is waiting for an event that is most likely going to occur once or twice a year. THERE ARE PLENTY OF WAYS TO GET DYES GUISE!

I love the daily events to get dyes... oh wait, there hasn't been an event yet to get dyes.

In every other version of the game which is FTP, they have dye venders in game which will sell you dyes for silver.  Daum decided not only to charge us for a premium game, they took out the dye venders to force people into the cash shop.

Shaddy cash grab crap right there.

Edited by illgot
3 people like this

Posted

They missed the memo about BEING ABLE TO PUT STUFF IN THE MARKETPLACE.

Basic implying is you go to the store and always assume that your favorite drink is gonna be there, but you the company owner of that drink decided not to distribute your drink. Then you wonder why that favorite store of yours dont have that favorite drink of yours, the one that your company sells lol

Posted

I rofled so hard the 1st time I read that. Marketplace. SURE¬¬

It's so weird! There IS a tab in marketplace for dyes, but it's completely empty and you can't register dyes to the marketplace either, no matter if they're Pearls, Loyalty or achievement.

Why the misinformation? .-. Can someone tell Daum that they DISABLED dyes in AH? Anyone? I think they missed some stuff here.

2 people like this

Posted

I rofled so hard the 1st time I read that. Marketplace. SURE¬¬

It's so weird! There IS a tab in marketplace for dyes, but it's completely empty and you can't register dyes to the marketplace either, no matter if they're Pearls, Loyalty or achievement.

Why the misinformation? .-. Can someone tell Daum that they DISABLED dyes in AH? Anyone? I think they missed some stuff here.

Daum plans on allowing cash shop items in the marketplace later.

Posted

Didn't they promise to make EU/NA version not p2w? Isn't that why they disabled it in the 1st place?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And you get 15 from having 50 hours online...

What ? All I see is 3 x unknown dye box bundle with a description that reads "right click to obtain 3 basic and local unknown dye boxes" So it's either 3 dyes or 9 dyes or do the boxes contain 5 dyes to make the 15 ?

Where is your source for this ? 

Edited by ArgleBargle

Posted

What ? All I see is 3 x unknown dye box bundle with a description that reads "right click to obtain 3 basic and local unknown dye boxes" So it's either 3 dyes or 9 dyes or do the boxes contain 5 dyes to make the 15 ?

What ? Where is your source for this ?

Ah my bad, thought it was 5 each for some reason.

Posted

I mean... the whole RNG behind dye's is pretty uh...insane.... 

the system is sorta lame in my opinion ( luckily i got all the dye's i needed from my pre order .>. ) i think a dye sub (sorta less lame) or even the option to buy a permanent pallet would be nice. and its funny how a dev said that you could buy them from the market place but.... you cant add a dye box or dye color to the market,  i feel there might have been a miscommunication somewhere ;-:

Posted

half the shit about this game is "lame" if you look at everything individually, and as a whole

Posted

half the shit about this game is "lame" if you look at everything individually, and as a whole

at least im currently enjoying the combat. cant wait to get to fishing and trade...and nodes... MMMMmmm nodes

Posted

damn I wanted to play dress-up-your-waifu mmo I guess I pick the wrong game !
bummer

-Sizer

Posted

damn I wanted to play dress-up-your-waifu mmo I guess I pick the wrong game !
bummer

-Sizer

damn, people want to play the game they want... sucks that people have different playstyles.

Posted

damn, people want to play the game they want... sucks that people have different playstyles.

I hate the fact that this game doesnt have cars tuning and some rally race maps also, this would be nice.

Posted

what if it had the color system was like in warframe?

but it be more like pay $1 for a palette of red that's permanent with unlimited uses :P

Posted

I hate the fact that this game doesnt have cars tuning and some rally race maps also, this would be nice.

you do understand that this game doesn't actually have race cars... but it does have dyes, and the devs have stated that "plenty of ways to obtain dyes, such as the marketplace, or events"

your inability to present a valid argument or even contribute to any conversation has been proven every time you post.

Posted

you do understand that this game doesn't actually have race cars... but it does have dyes, and the devs have stated that "plenty of ways to obtain dyes, such as the marketplace, or events"

your inability to present a valid argument or even contribute to any conversation has been proven every time you post.

oh ok.

-Sizer

Posted

oh ok.
-Sizer

You really are Apple aren't you ?