• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What's the Best Way to Get Contribution Points

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm tired of all these quest that only give 10 EXP at a time.

Posted

I've just been doing the chimney sweeping/crate moving dailies in Calpheon, as well as the Mansha/Rhutum dailies on the road to Trent from Calpheon. I'm up to 80 contribution and I haven't done a single quest leveling up other than black spirit quests. Just dailies.

1 person likes this

Posted

i have 115 contribution points atm i just spam quests dunno if ther are more efective ways

Posted

I have 98 Contribution Points currently, All from quests between Olvia and Glish.

I only have that much because I keep leveling new classes and enjoying them. Except Ranger... Ranger is a bit boring. 

Posted

I'm constantly out of contribution points.  Between activating all nodes, horse ranches, shipyards, workshops, storage, etc., they disappear faster than I can earn em'. 

Posted

I found that the life skill quests are giving a decent amount now and there seem to be a lot of them.

Posted

Roll an alt and re-run the quests ... the XP stacks even though you already did them with your main.

Posted

Questing all the way.

Posted

Just keep spamming quest

Posted (edited)

I'm doing every single quest ... kinda crazy, but I somehow like it.... and If you're making beer for your workers, you sometimes make also a dish - you can exchange 5 of them for a CP

"Dish with poorly prepared ingredients"

Edited by Revenga

Posted

I have 98 Contribution Points currently, All from quests between Olvia and Glish.

I only have that much because I keep leveling new classes and enjoying them. Except Ranger... Ranger is a bit boring. 

i think 'a bit" is an understatement. agreed though

Posted (edited)

There is a daily quest guide I think on BDfoundry. Do the Calpeon quests every day. They give you about 1 CP if you do all of them. (a full bar)

I'm lazy so I just brew a ton of beer which I need anyway and turn in the scraps for contribution points. I get 2 CP a day sometimes that way. Currently at 150. I stopped ding the Calpheon quests at about 120, was getting boring. So the last 30 or so CP i got have been from the byproduct of making beer. :) 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

5Wheat/Potato/Corn 7MineralWater 2Leavening Agent 1Sugar. Create beer using a cooking utensil. the Bi-Product "Dish with Poorly Prepared Ingredients" gives mad exp when you turn it in like i turned in like 15mins worth of beer and got 2CP. Hope this Helps :D

Posted (edited)

I have currently 280+ CP and i did it the slow way by doing quests etc... (dont know exactly what i got as im not logged in atm)

IF you wanna fast track CP then spam the hell out of alchemy by producing "PURE POWDER REAGENT" & "CLEAR LIQUID REAGENT" this gives you tonnes of CP EXP tokens to cash in. 

Im level 56 so i have access to both Calpheon dailies, Mediah dailies, but i havent done any of the Valencia Dailies as of yet and if i did i would be getting tonnes more CP.

OH and i forgot, you can also cash in more CP EXP if you feel like farming for "WEEDS" and cashing them in to "Lara" in Heidel as well.

Edited by CombatKiller

Posted (edited)

2 links that ive followed for ages now:

On that vid i only do the dailies from manshas to rhutums only.

This one is hands down best video for calpheon dailies that require no monster killing and is fairly fast. The OP who amde that video goes through every direction clearly where you have to go so if youre a newcommer it helps a lot. First it took me 25 minutes to finish calph dailies and then it went down all the way to 10 min cause the route was memorized.

So by doing mansha/rhutum dailies amongst with calpheon dailies i get up to 2 contribution points a day for around ~25 minutes of questing. So far ive liked it and am now sitting on 278 CP.

Edited by Purrbulous

Posted (edited)

Fastest way to get CP is crafting thousands of beer or alchemy reagents, than handing in bonus items. Five of them is 50 CP.

Also make sure to grab daily quests that gives CP, especially the ones that gives 200+.

I have 304 CP at the moment and it's just painfully slow at that point, because or soft caps. Happy if I can make 1 CP a week :S

Edited by Solsi
typo

Posted

I have noticed that quests in valencia provide a lot of CP xp compared to other regions. It might be worth doing all the quests in valencia? including dailies.

Posted (edited)

Cp nightmare to make you buy storage / horse / worker slot at the cash shop, so spare a LOT of CP. 9_9

money milking design 9_9

Edited by woots

Posted

I use the byproduct from making beer and alchemy.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Just unlock the many daily quests in Valencia City. Better than the Calpheon tour.

Posted

When you get to 350 you find the soft cap and it take forever to get more after that

cron.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Ignore those calpheon video guides for now (unless you are low level and have bad gear). If you have decent gearscore and lv56+, go to valencia. Do every quest you find there. Go to every region/node and do the quests. Every quest in Valencia provides between 300-1,000 CP each and there are a ton of them. Do your black spirit quests too. Go to your quest log > suggested tab and do every suggested quest chain available, they all provide a shit ton of CP and rewards. Do the quests in valencia city, they're way better than calhpeon. When farming at Sausans (or anywhere) make sure you do all the daily quest in the area too. Do the same thing in Media. This region also provides much more CP than the lower level zones.

Once you do all this and you don't feel like traveling across the desert every day then go spam the dailies in calpheon for a month. Easy city to get to but there is much better sources of CP than calpheon nowadays. have 318CP myself.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Rhutums>Manshas>Catfish
Calpheon Daily in video as shown above.
Olvia Gathering and Alchemy quests
This will net you 6 CP a day. I have 300 cp now. You can also do afk cooking and alchemy for more CP points. You can get easily 8-10 a day.
However, you won't make much money.

Edited by jarvs