• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

103 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So i was playing just fine the first day and a half. Come last night and tonight, i just can not play without it crashing my PC. My PC literally just turns off and reboots. i know it can't be healthy for my PC. i can go 10 minutes without a crash, or 2 minutes.  

Something must be conflicting with it but i can't tell what. I dont have many programs running with it and it ONLY happens on BDO.  No other game i play.   

running on an i7-5820k and r9 390 with 16 GB ram.  Windows 7 OS and my cpu averages 78C and gpu gets to 67C

anyone been having issues similar? or know a fix? tips are appreciated!

UPDATE EDIT: So i completely forgot i made this post as i mostly use reddit so i feel like i should Update this since theres so many people commenting about the same issue. 

My issue was a Power supply issue. My psu had a leak or something, and i couldnt draw enough steady power. I don't know why black desert all of a sudden caused it, but it did. maybe it pulls more power than everything else i run, causing my gpu to need an increase in power. My old PSU was a 900w by a good brand (EVGA) and when i switched another psu in (this time a corsair 1000w because its what my local shop had) all the problems went away. I have a backup PC that i switched some parts with and thats how i determined my problem was the PSU. 

Edited by mastrkage
2 people like this

Posted

It was weird same thing happened to me today I've been playing since 2nd March without any problems and today while I was trying to put a bed in my house all of a sudden my PC turned off and rebooted.

I have an i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti with 8GB ram.

I have not played BDO again since it happened. Iam going to play again later and if it still causes the crash and reboot I'll edit this post.

Posted

Same thing happens to be aswell, been happening since I used to play KR, I thought it was CPU temp but have proven to myself that using intensive effects (Warrior Ground Slam) on more than 5 - 7 enemies causes my computer to reboot. This makes the game impossible to play and puts me at a huge disadvantage. We paid for this game!!

i5-4670K CPU - 3.40Ghz

GTX 970

8GB Ram

Posted

I went to bed with my game running and my character fishing...I wake up to my computer having been rebooted and now my launcher.exe no longer exists...wtf?

Posted

Same thing happening to me everytime I use skills such as Stomp or Raging Thunder with my Berserker... This is unplayable and very annoying, do u have fix for this ? 

Posted

I was having the same problem with an Nvidia card as well. See my fix here. Might not be your problem, but if you're on Nvidia and using either of this weeks driver releases it's worth a try.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was having the same problem with an Nvidia card as well. See my fix here. Might not be your problem, but if you're on Nvidia and using either of this weeks driver releases it's worth a try.

did everything u wrote and still crashing :(:( its totaly unplayable ...

Posted (edited)

I have had that @ lest 5-7 times Since the game s Offical launch -Playing as Normal then Suddenly a black screen and the PC is Restarting itself, I wasent Sure if it was Mcafee, or the new PSU wasent installed correctly or and I Couldent see it as their is +160 watts to spare (500W) the GTX 950 card drawing too much power))  

Thankfully i can play for hours on End but the Sudden Black screen -restart is Concerning. 

Note I did update to 362.00 Driver Stright away and whatever the last one was (364) though their is a update for the newest driver to be installed(( (Must note the 3 Driver updates last week seem to be for the Division no mention of support for BDO.)))

361.75 when 950 was installed updated to 362 just before game started updated to 364.47 (haven't updated to 364.51)

-----------------------

A8-5500, Win 10

6GB DDR3 

500W PSU GTX950 2GB 

game moved to external SSD after several days on HDD with at lest 1 Reboot a day.

Edited by Lasarith

Posted

I also tried this to no luck. My specs are:

Win10 64 Bit (Reformatted PC with fresh install)
AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3.6 GHz
16 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 550 Ti

I'm not finding anything useful in my windows event viewer, this is a total mystery.  I just bought this and the game is unplayable and a total waste of money at this point.

Posted

I went to bed with my game running and my character fishing...I wake up to my computer having been rebooted and now my launcher.exe no longer exists...wtf?

My Computer X86 BDO their is one their.

Posted (edited)

updated to 362.00 and still crashing :(
my specs are:
i5 2500K 3.3GHz
GTX 970 Strix 4GB
16GB Ram
ASUS P67 Pro3
OCZ 600W
SSD Samsung EVO 840 
Windows 7 64bit

unplayable like i said... such a shame because game is very nice, also was thinking about buying costumes/pets etc. from store but with this problem I won't buy anything...

btw guys what monitors u have ? maybe this is a problem. Ive got Acer XB240HA 144Hz and playing with GSYNC

Edited by pwc1337

Posted

updated to 362.00 and still crashing :(
my specs are:
i5 2500K 3.3GHz
GTX 970 Strix 4GB
16GB Ram
ASUS P67 Pro3
OCZ 600W
SSD Samsung EVO 840 
Windows 7 64bit

unplayable like i said... such a shame because game is very nice, also was thinking about buying costumes/pets etc. from store but with this problem I won't buy anything...

btw guys what monitors u have ? maybe this is a problem. Ive got Acer XB240HA 144Hz and playing with GSYNC

I have seen some mention of Gysnc before in this forum. Have you tried disabling it as a test?

Posted

I have seen some mention of Gysnc before in this forum. Have you tried disabling it as a test?

not yet but i will do it later.

Posted

My Partner is also having similar issues, game has been working fine on her RoG laptop since day 1 of early access, however since the patch the other day she is randomly having shutdowns, we thought it could be overheat, but it isn't, I have tried rolling back Nvidia drivers to January, but that hasn't worked either. I am very suspicious since her, and other's issues have only started since the last patch! 

Posted

I have the same problem... R9 290 here... Playing the game out of the blue my monitors shut down.. at least in the beginning.. Since today the PC just restarts... 

I installed the newest driver from AMD so plz give us a fix that is just not okay...

Posted (edited)

Same problem. Thought I was going nuts. Nvidia gtx 980. It only happens when I open the world map with M. Happens about once an hour or so. Suddenly the pc loses power and reboots

Worth noting it only started this week. Haven't changed drivers

Edited by Alopex3

Posted

Almost same here, my pc reboots while i play BDO. Interesting thing is that it happens mostly when i fight summoned boss. No other games etc causing problems.

i5 - 2500k
R9 - 280x (3ple eyefinity)
16gb ram

HELP :(

Posted (edited)

Great, the computer, while playing just Rebooted itself and I was ingame -Mabey 25 minutes.

Edit: after Reboot like Every other time I can play for hours on End without incident ~ 6&1/2 hours so IDK why it wants to reboot the PC which was on for 30 minutes at the time (game 25ish) then work for hours afterwards.

Edited by Lasarith

Posted

I tried to play without GSYNC. Still crashing... 
Still no fix for this ?

Posted

Started happening to me yesterday (3/14) around 2pm CST. Can no longer launch game. It come us...I pick "start"....select my server...select my character...and as the launcher is going, it gets to about 100% and just hangs. It freezes my entire computer for a good 5 minutes after. *IF* I regain control, I have to end the application via task manager.

Video care is NVidia GeForce 750 ti .....working just fine through CBT2 and launch up until yesterday

Posted (edited)

the game is unplayable for me,  constant pc crashes and reboots my pc  .

windows 8.1

GeForce GTX 980

364.51  driver version

intel R core TM i7  5930K CPU 3.50 GHz

16,00 GB Ram

Edited by Aylindel

Posted

the game is unplayable for me,  constant pc crashes and reboots my pc  .

windows 8.1

GeForce GTX 980

364.51  driver version

intel R core TM i7  5930K CPU 3.50 GHz

16,00 GB Ram

try doing this http://www.howtogeek.com/222532/how-to-repair-corrupted-windows-system-files-with-the-sfc-and-dism-commands/ it may be that some system files maybe bad. this should fix them if there are any to prevent any self resets or crashes

Posted

Hello.
Recently posted this in another thread, hoping it will work for anyone else.
I have had issues with BDO over the last week freezing at random times and requiring hard restarts, I have basically tried everything I could and I think I might have solved it yesterday. I tried 2 things yesterday, one was going into the NVIDIA control panel and disabling vertical sync for only black desert and the other was turning off my Antivirus and letting windows use its basic one instead. Personally I think that the Antivirus was the issue for my problem. Maybe you could try these and see if they work.

Posted

Same problem. Thought I was going nuts. Nvidia gtx 980. It only happens when I open the world map with M. Happens about once an hour or so. Suddenly the pc loses power and reboots

Worth noting it only started this week. Haven't changed drivers

I have same card  , it used to happen when I opened world map the , with nodes , now happens at any time .