• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

103 posts in this topic

Posted

GG broski..

and my my who is this above me she looks cute 

Posted

I also tried this to no luck. My specs are:

Win10 64 Bit (Reformatted PC with fresh install)
AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3.6 GHz
16 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 550 Ti

I'm not finding anything useful in my windows event viewer, this is a total mystery.  I just bought this and the game is unplayable and a total waste of money at this point.

Bump for visibility.

Game was patched today.  Still having this issue.

Posted

Yeah sadly the patch didnt fix the problem... I wrote a ticket today... Maybe open up one too everyone so they will have a reason to fix that ASAP

Posted

I've been having this problem since early access as well.  It only bothered me occasionally but with this recent patch it's gotten way worse...  I can't even get into a channel with ought having my computer reset.  It happens any time between launching the game to after I select my character and start loading into the world, since the maintenance happened.

Posted

Same problem, no problem before last patch :(

MY system:  4790k - 970 asus strix - ocz trident 2400mhz

I stressed a lot and it's 24/7 stable with everyting else than BDO :(

Posted

I am having the same problem since the patch as well.

My system:  

i7-6700k @ 4GHz  

64 gig Ram 

2 X GTX 980 Ti's

I can run Battle Front, The Division, etc. just fine.  Just BDO that crashes the computer.

Posted

Guys I have some "news" on the topic.. I dont know about you but I rock a 2 monitor 1 HDTV setup and usual have facebook youtube etc on on the second Monitor. If I dont go on any websites that have Video or other stuff on it I dont get any crashes... It was pretty obvious that facebook is a problem because 2 days ago, literally in the second the facebook website was loaded it shut down. After that i rebootet started the game didnt go on facebook or youtube and played the rest of the day. I dont know why it happens at this but at least I can play the game... Just wanted to let you guys know of my findings maybe you can give me some feedback =)

Posted (edited)

Thats not it for me.  I do have multiple monitors but dont use facebook when playing.  I start the game, log in, select my channel, character... it loads and then within several minutes (sometimes instantly) my computer just restarts.  The worst part is that there is no memory dump, no log, nothing that captures the event.

Ive tried reinstalling (multiple times, multiple drives). Have removed a video card.. reseated all cards.  Checked drivers, bios's.  Have used multiple peoples NVIDIA settings, have used default settings.  

I can play anything else.  Just not BDO since the last update. It is basically unplayable.

Edited by hopsandmalt

Posted

same problem here. my pc keeps crashing and rebooting. any news about it?

Posted

Guys could you please check whether you have "Improve Distance" checked in the graphical settings? This setting can be activated in a strange "gray checkbox" state even with High-end options turned off, which resulted in game crashes and bad map performance for me. I posted about it in detail over here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/51141-improve-distance-checkbox-leads-to-bad-map-performance-crashes-with-graphics-driver-error/

I never experienced  a complete restart when the crashes occured though, but maybe it helps for some of you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Seems like the solution MrWagoner had worked for me :) Thanks!

Edit. False alarm, took much longer time to crash this time though...

Edited by Malfatto

Posted

I also thought the Improved Distance fixed my crashing/freezing problems.  The game lasted mabye 2hrs before freezing my computer which is a huge improvement from the previous ~15mins.

1 person likes this

Posted

FIXED

Fixed for me anyway.  After going back into my event viewer, I found multiple critical errors.  KERNEL-POWER.  Bad PSU.

I was running a Rosewill 530w Power Supply and replaced it with a Corsair CX850M.  It's still odd that only a certain event in BDO was triggering a restart.  But since replacing my PSU, no more problems.

So turns out it was hardware on my end and had nothing to do with BDO.

Posted

Okay it just Restarted 10 minutes into the game, while yesterday I wax on for about 6 hours NP, 

Finally found something going threw the PC, 

System,

Kernal -power

level -Critital Event ID 41  task (63) 

their is 11 x of this happening  all bang on the time the PC Restarted itself while playing BDO

Posted

FIXED

Fixed for me anyway.  After going back into my event viewer, I found multiple critical errors.  KERNEL-POWER.  Bad PSU.

I was running a Rosewill 530w Power Supply and replaced it with a Corsair CX850M.  It's still odd that only a certain event in BDO was triggering a restart.  But since replacing my PSU, no more problems.

So turns out it was hardware on my end and had nothing to do with BDO.

Still crashing game and I won't buy new power supply just for this game... I paid 50eur to play and I won't give more money... It's pathetic because it's just unplayable!

Posted (edited)

Still crashing game and I won't buy new power supply just for this game... I paid 50eur to play and I won't give more money... It's pathetic because it's just unplayable!

Having the same problem since the early access.

I play on a decent rig which runs basically every game aroung without any prob at all (Windows 10 64 bit, i7-4790K@ 4.00GHz, 8GB Ram, GeForceGTX980, 2x SSD, Mobo MSI Z97-G43).

PC Randomly reboots (have played 2 Betas, no problem at all, experiencing this issue since the early access), sometimes i can play 2 hrs, sometimes 2 mins.  Tried all, nothing works.

I've opened a ticket and the GM's opinion, after a couple of attempts to solve via standard procedures (drivers update and so on), was the same of the ArchRaine: somethin in BDO is triggering the restart so it's basically up to us to buy new HW in order to run the game.

I think exactly like pwc1337: i payed 100€ in order to play this game, giving that my PC specs are way better than the recommended, why should i invest more money? I think the Software House should investigate in this issue and try to comes up with a fix.

Edited by Ragnaros

Posted

My Computer X86 BDO their is one their.

...what?

Posted (edited)

...what?

the Original place BDO installed itself -their is a Black sprit Launcher icon in the folder.

Unless it was moved or installed somewhere else.

Edited by Lasarith

Posted

you're not understanding what I said.  I said it was GONE...as in not where it used to be and no longer in existence.

Posted

+1 on this problem

Posted

Bump

Posted

MEE TOO it happends 2-3 times a day crap

Posted

Happened again last night while I was just taking my Raft out for the first time -also while I was Complaing on the forum for people to put away their boats Thankfully I use the iPad to write on the forums.

Posted

Getting crashes as well but only doing certain things mainly using summoning scrolls, and I have a pretty powerful PC and I don't need more power as I have plenty.   Love this game and really want to play more but these crashes are preventing me from enjoying it. :(

Posted

Game freezes about an hour or two into gameplay. Really hope daum comes up with a solution. Best mmo ive experienced and I cant play it. Whats crazy is my pc can handle high to max settings without issue for other games.