• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So I guess gold selling is a thing now , or scamming players at least

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

G4GXXUo.png

The site looked like a typical gold seller site not just someone being a troll , I received the whisper in Velia

Edited by Babykin

Posted

Depends on how they do it. If they do it through pot trading it is legit (and we warned Daum that it would happen with the current trade system). If it is done through the AH then it is a scam.

Posted

Daum could completely remove trading if this continues...

1 person likes this

Posted

Depends on how they do it. If they do it through pot trading it is legit (and we warned Daum that it would happen with the current trade system). If it is done through the AH then it is a scam.

Yeah and i guess the cash shop stuff is just credit fraud , im guessing they deliver in some tradeable item.

Im playing this game because it is not pay to win and players have to literally develop their character 100% on their own, I have honestly traded a friend pots once I could certainly live without that feature.

Not much you can do about credit fraud but as long as you cant sell the stuff on the auction house who cares . 

1 person likes this

Posted

G4GXXUo.png

The site looked like a typical gold seller site not just someone being a troll , I received the whisper in Velia

Buy and it tell us if you got what you bought. I bet it's a scam website that will take your money and won't give you shit in return. 

Posted

power leveling service and items are both things gold sellers can't offer you, money however is possible thanks to the wonderful trading system.

Posted

i thought trading was suppose to be disabled. what happend to that?

Posted

power leveling service and items are both things gold sellers can't offer you, money however is possible thanks to the wonderful trading system.

They can power level in other games they play your account for you, I assume they would do the same in this game .

They would probably use your account to spam gold sale stuff at the same time and get you banned but they could certainly power level people. 

As far as Item sales they can gift people cash shop items if thats what you mean , no they cant send weapons thank god. 

you can trade pots and food which no one does but people seemed to want , shrug im fine playing this game with no trade its more fun to do everything myself. 

Posted

They can power level in other games they play your account for you, I assume they would do the same in this game .

They would probably use your account to spam gold sale stuff at the same time and get you banned but they could certainly power level people. 

As far as Item sales they can gift people cash shop items if thats what you mean , no they cant send weapons thank god. 

Getting powerleveled as a bot is probably very risky, if the buyer would lose it's account I would love to read the whine thread that follows on the forums.
I guess they could gift cash shop items but I don't see why people wouldn't just buy their items straight out of the shop, if they offer discounts they are most certainly scamming and the people who fall for that will just be part of natural selection.

Posted

Yeah buy 10000 potions for $50. Awesome. Carpe BDO!

Report the bot, that guy loses account loses $30.

Posted

you want it to be?

Posted

Seriously just report the bot. GEt all the info you can on his account and make him loose his account. The more they loose those 30 euro accounts the less "Gold sellers" ( scammers ) are in the game and if they dont make a profit they wont be doing this anymore

Posted

Just keep handing out those "free" seven day passes to strangers.  I was surprised by how quickly the gold spammers started advertising.  By the end of last week there was a trickle.  Now there's a deluge! Report them all!

Posted

you want it to be?

i honestly have no opinion on the matter. i just heard that they were suppose to disable trading. sorry if im misinformed 

Posted

Lets think this trough...

There are sites who will sell you ingame money for real money. There are also sites who advertise DAUM-Cash for cheap.
What if both sites are basicly from the same person and he uses Credit-Card information from Site 1 to buy DAUM-Cash for Site 2?

Aww these pussibilities!

Posted

Im not surprised in the slightest . Quite frankly im more surprised i didnt see  that kind of spam during the betas

Posted

We don't need to disable pot/food trading, just make pot selling value really low like 0 or 10 or whatever so its not selling them.

Posted

you want it to be?

yes

Im not surprised in the slightest . Quite frankly im more surprised i didnt see  that kind of spam during the betas

you should be, if you understand what measures are in place to avoid it. This is obviously pure scam, it would be very interesting how they describe their delivery Service.

Posted (edited)

you should be, if you understand what measures are in place to avoid it. This is obviously pure scam, it would be very interesting how they describe their delivery Service.

I havent seen an MMO yet that was able to avoid it and I have been around  since   before the internet existed. There will always be scammers and gold sellers in MMOs no matter what measures are taken  and you don't believe that i have a bridge to sell you 

Edited by Adine

Posted (edited)

there are other sites already that do the pot trading

5000 large hp pots for around 150$

G4GXXUo.png

but this site here ^^ looks like a scam site

Edited by Farina

Posted

you want it to be?

i want trading a lot. BUT it has combated spamming and chinamen veryvery very well so far, bdo simply isnt profitablefor them, most new mmos today start being filled with these people from day one, so the current system works.

but it would be better if the trading had zero limits, IE no trading of anything unless you are in the same guild, and have been for 1-2 weeks.

then allowing you to trade between mates and help eachother out more easily, as well as if someone avused this for gold selling, it would be a bit odd for someone to 'brb ima pop out of this guild for a few days but ill be back!'

Posted

i want trading a lot. BUT it has combated spamming and chinamen veryvery very well so far, bdo simply isnt profitablefor them, most new mmos today start being filled with these people from day one, so the current system works.

but it would be better if the trading had zero limits, IE no trading of anything unless you are in the same guild, and have been for 1-2 weeks.

then allowing you to trade between mates and help eachother out more easily, as well as if someone avused this for gold selling, it would be a bit odd for someone to 'brb ima pop out of this guild for a few days but ill be back!'

The same guild for a certain amount of time thing sounds reasonable. I mean, other restrictions like that would make sense, but I doubt the developers would implement something like that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0