• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the guide, are you sure those combos work with the CC immunities we have on EU ?

Posted

Thanks for the guide, are you sure those combos work with the CC immunities we have on EU ?

You have to use Elastic Force or any other filler in between cc-chains. Cannot perma CC anymore (only with grabs). Rotation still works if you put filler skills in between main skills.

1 person likes this

Posted

Elastic Force resets CC immunity ?

Posted

You will see what i mean with filler once i uploaded the video.

Posted (edited)

ok.

my gear bild: 

http://imgur.com/g3RZq1r

5crit / 5a spd 

pvp

bers a worst 1v1 pvp. hi can kill someone only in overgear/lvl ore if his oponent low skill. 

bers a most required char in mass pvp.

pve

3th place on grind speed. after archer and tamer.

------------

jourdine grind app1c

Edited by app1c

Posted

I'm confused. So based on that video attack speed does nothing?

Posted

ok.

my gear bild: 

http://imgur.com/g3RZq1r

5crit / 5a spd 

pvp

bers a worst 1v1 pvp. hi can kill someone only in overgear/lvl ore if his oponent low skill. 

bers a most required char in mass pvp.

pve

3th place on grind speed. after archer and tamer.

------------

jourdine grind app1c

Why are you using that set? Guess Heve for HP, but why Taritas? Isnt Zereth helmet better?

Posted (edited)

Why are you using that set? Guess Heve for HP, but why Taritas? Isnt Zereth helmet better?

Zereth.... plz start thinking ppl.

2set bonus taritas a awesome. and resist from taritas helm a very god.

Edited by app1c
1 person likes this

Posted

Zereth.... plz start thinking ppl.

2set bonus taritas a awesome. and resist from taritas helm a very god.

Exactly right! Eff Zereth..

Posted

Imo is better Knockdown resist than Knockback once, uhm.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your Guide, got couple questions.

1) If you go for 5% crit with Seizing Fear does it stack with +1 Crit from Gear? (say 5crit from gear = 20% + Seizing Fear maxed => 25%?)

2) What exactly is an iframe, which skills give them and is there a website/guide explaining those basic stat mechanics etc...?

3) Could you explain a bit more Super Armor, falls kinda in the same category as 2) (is Super Armor the iframe?)

4) I -----ed up and picked the wrong skill to awaken, can i reset that and pick another skill to awaken (i dont mean the rerolling with memory fragments)

Picked Fearsome Tyrant to awaken, can i just unlearn the skill with combat skill reset item to correct my error?

5) Currently with 50 you can only awaken 3 skills, can you increase that? (havent leveled to 51 yet)

6) My understanding was that with 56 your character awakens and you get a second skill tree. With that in mind do you recommend only using say 500 skill points on the current skill tree and keeping the rest for that second talent tree?

Thanks again!

Edited by Leftie

Posted

Imo is better Knockdown resist than Knockback once, uhm.

heve bots 2 slot for gems 25% knockdown.

Posted

Thank you for your Guide, got couple questions.

1) If you go for 5% crit with Seizing Fear does it stack with +1 Crit from Gear? (say 5crit from gear = 20% + Seizing Fear maxed => 25%?)

2) What exactly is an iframe, which skills give them and is there a website/guide explained those basic stat mechanics etc...?

3) Could you explain a bit more Super Armor, falls kinda in the same category as 2) (is Super Armor the iframe?)

4) I -----ed up and picked the wrong skill to awaken, can i reset that and pick another skill to awaken (i dont mean the rerolling with memory fragments)

Picked Fearsome Tyrant to awaken, can i just unlearn the skill with combat skill reset item to correct my error?

5) Currently with 50 you only have can only awaken 3 spells, can you increase that? (havent leveled to 51 yet)

6) My understanding was that with 56 your character awakens and you get a second skill tree. With that in mind do you recommend only using say 500 skill points on the current skill tree and keeping the rest for that second talent tree?

Thanks again!

1) Yes it should stack. When you press "P" the 1-5 points on every stat is gear cap. 5 is soft cap. The only way to increase your stats is by passiv skills such as +crit and/or crit buffs overtime from skills. 6/5 crit on gear doesnt do anything but 5/5 + buff does.

2) iframe = invulnerability frame, named as such, because those abilities give the class using their Iframe a period of time in which they are "invulnerable". For example D+RMB (instant jump to avoid dmg/cc). Falling Rock is really good to avoid getting hit, its instant and has a long range you can use it for offence and defence (iframe).

3) No Super Armor has nothing to do with iframe. Super Armor from abilities such as Wrath of Beast / Beast Roar / Fearsome Tyrant reduces the incoming dmg by alot. As a example: Wrath of Beast and especially Ire of Beast is one of the strongest GvG (large scale PvP) abilities. Not because it does insane dmg (well it does when you get high HP) but because of how tanky you are while using it and AoE Knockdown + 10% movement slow (with awakening skill).

We where fighting at calph shrine against another guild for the guild quest spot yesterday and i was only lvl 49 with +6 gear but i could rush into 20 ppl use Wrath of Beast and still manage to survive the entire duration while they wasted there cooldowns on me. Lets say you are 50+ and geared.. well you can "tank" 20+ people for 15+ seconds if you chain Super Armor skills.

4) In RU you had to buy a shop item to be able to reset awakening skills. Not sure if you can buy it in EU/NA or if they changed it. But dont worry you get more awakening skills the higher lvl you have. You can awaken 3 skills at 50.

5) You get more awakening skills the higher lvl you have.

6) Right now the soft cap is lvl 50 and hard cap is lvl 54. You cannot go past 54 with the current content. Just use all your skill points now it will take a long time until we can get to 56+ and especially until we get awakening weapons.

Posted

I would like some insight on Predatory Hunt. I think this ability is very fun and the knockdown on the first leap makes a lot of sense to have, but I notice that nobody wants to max this skill. Is 20% of max WP as damage not good enough for the time it takes to leap 4 times? Is the movement not good enough?

I'd like to max this skill but 36 points is definitely a lot if I'm going to be hurting myself elsewhere. 

Also, regarding Ire of Beast, would this ability only be worth using if I build my max health really high?

Posted

I would like some insight on Predatory Hunt. I think this ability is very fun and the knockdown on the first leap makes a lot of sense to have, but I notice that nobody wants to max this skill. Is 20% of max WP as damage not good enough for the time it takes to leap 4 times? Is the movement not good enough?

I'd like to max this skill but 36 points is definitely a lot if I'm going to be hurting myself elsewhere. 

Also, regarding Ire of Beast, would this ability only be worth using if I build my max health really high?

The amount of points + the animation time of Predatory Hunt is not worth it. You better spend the points somewhere else.

Ire of Beast is great with max HP but it is more a defensiv abilitie (at least in pvp) until you get the HP passivs from tree and guild.

Posted

Thanks for your answers Skullflower, much appreciated. Have some follow up questions

1) Which skills provide an iframe, is there a keyword like super armor that identifies them ingame? (or a site where i can read up on them)

2) Does attack speed affect all of our skills? (for example would it make our raging thunder spin faster?)

I checked the Cash shop there was an item to reset an awakened skill.

Posted

Bump for video :D

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your answers Skullflower, much appreciated. Have some follow up questions

1) Which skills provide an iframe, is there a keyword like super armor that identifies them ingame? (or a site where i can read up on them)

2) Does attack speed affect all of our skills? (for example would it make our raging thunder spin faster?)

I checked the Cash shop there was an item to reset an awakened skill.

1) Shake off for example is one of your iframe abilities. You could consider every single skill that has fast movement an iframe if you manage to use it right to avoid dmg. Shake off for example has Super Armor. Other than that you will find "Defensive Stance" as skill description. Both super armor and defensive stance reduce incoming damage by a lot.

2) Yes it can reduce your skill animation time up to 20%.

Bump for video :D

Almost done :) Busy answering 50 PM's a day :/ 

Personally i dont like Predator Hunt because of the long animation and vulnerability while using it. However it can be usefull in GvG if you're geared enough to survive the skill duration. The extra dmg you get from WP isnt as huge as people think. With the current content you wont get a "huge" increase overall.

Ire of Beast is only usefull in GvG/Large scale fights. You can tank 10+ people while they waste there skills and your guild mates can finish the job while they focus on you. Once you get to 56+ if you go for max HP the dmg in GvG is decent.

Edited by Surrender

Posted (edited)

What other abilities should you awaken besides Spin and what are the optimal stats?

Edited by Hipicleas

Posted

but if you  take beastly wind slash   aint so good? in damage last rank S rank skill that give also 35% movement speed that means faster animation on lavadrill

also why not take the  terror lord? on last rank it should be good even for 1vs1 for some burst   also no stomp storming beast how you gonna slow and weaken the enemies catch the rangers and do a secret combo  with freznier destroyer  i think strming beast+ ultimate frenzier dont work

i dont know trying to guess   i also though super armor dont reduce damage so lava drill reduce damage? or you taling for the terror lord ire of the beast only?

Posted

Thanks for the guide but it seems incomplete. What are the gem setups you're using for optimal attack/crit?

Posted

but if you  take beastly wind slash   aint so good? in damage last rank S rank skill that give also 35% movement speed that means faster animation on lavadrill

also why not take the  terror lord? on last rank it should be good even for 1vs1 for some burst   also no stomp storming beast how you gonna slow and weaken the enemies catch the rangers and do a secret combo  with freznier destroyer  i think strming beast+ ultimate frenzier dont work

i dont know trying to guess   i also though super armor dont reduce damage so lava drill reduce damage? or you taling for the terror lord ire of the beast only?

I only use Wind slash as animation filler after FD and/or to finish off the last 5-10%.

Because its 60 points wasted that you could have spend more usefull somewhere else. Also i use Wrath of the Beast for GvG with -movement so i get the same effect you could use terror lord instead but i dont like it.

You dont need storming beast to catch your enemy. Shake Off into instant double charge headbutt knockdown FD is stronger than Shake Off storming beast grab if you know how to pull it of. Its personal preference but everyone expects you to do exactly what every other berserker does. When i play ranger i could easily kite you 24/7 because i know exactly what you're doing because everyone does it. You're not gonna get anywhere if you only focus on meta combos.

Thanks for the guide but it seems incomplete. What are the gem setups you're using for optimal attack/crit?

Yeah i just noticed the Skill Tree links are still broken and incomplete. I'll change it later once i get the time and hopefully it works now. Gems depend on your current Gear + Gear rank. I'm mostly using defensiv Gems but if you just hit 50 you should go for offence for easy farming.

Posted

I only use Wind slash as animation filler after FD and/or to finish off the last 5-10%.

Because its 60 points wasted that you could have spend more usefull somewhere else. Also i use Wrath of the Beast for GvG with -movement so i get the same effect you could use terror lord instead but i dont like it.

You dont need storming beast to catch your enemy. Shake Off into instant double charge headbutt knockdown FD is stronger than Shake Off storming beast grab if you know how to pull it of. Its personal preference but everyone expects you to do exactly what every other berserker does. When i play ranger i could easily kite you 24/7 because i know exactly what you're doing because everyone does it. You're not gonna get anywhere if you only focus on meta combos.

Yeah i just noticed the Skill Tree links are still broken and incomplete. I'll change it later once i get the time and hopefully it works now. Gems depend on your current Gear + Gear rank. I'm mostly using defensiv Gems but if you just hit 50 you should go for offence for easy farming.

Thanks for your reply man      

Posted

Thanks for your reply man      

You're welcome.

#Update #Skill trees should work now.. hopefully.