• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted

I have both Saiyers and Krea. PvP and PvE. At some point you will have enough points to spend it on Elastic force.

and would you recomend use full krea combo (off hand and main hand) over yuria for full pve??

Posted

Made an account just to say this. 

You are missing Bensho's Necklace.  It is a VERY low drop from Golems and is in our vertion.  It is the DP vertion of the Ogre Ring in every way rarity, drop rate, and scaling.  But have fun getting it if you are not one of the strongest on the server. 

You don't have to be the strongest in the server to fight the Stone/Gravestone/Wilderness Golems- they're rather easy, maybe intermediate.

I've already gotten 2 Bensho's Necklaces, and recently PRI'd them tonight. You can see my gear is not all +15, and not Ultimate. My weapon is only an Elsh Shortsword (+15) with an Absorption Crystal, and I only just got my Heve Helm to +14 tonight while fail stacking for my PRI Bensho's Necklace.

Maxed gear and tons of AP is not a needed at all, and their attacks are 100% avoidable. You won't make much silver from farming them, but you get Magic Crytal of Infinity - Durability, Trace of Earth, Intact Golem Cores, Broken Golem Cores, and Shattered Golem Fragments from each kill (not from the Gates, though) and Bensho's Necklace as actual drops, then Rough Stone, Diamonds, Iron Ore, and Melted Iron Ore from gathering from the the golems corpses (not from the gates themselves).

That being said, the Bensho's Necklace is only +3 DP per enhancement, so not quite on the level of Ogre Ring as DP, but BiS nonetheless.

2016-05-29_1208112050.JPG

Posted

pre-valencia update done. Videos will be added over the weekend.

Posted

After all this posts and strong opinions that said NEVER GO FULL GRUNIL or SAYIER IS THE BEST now this post .....

Mate i liked you and i even follow you in you tube , you just dissapointed me

Posted

After all this posts and strong opinions that said NEVER GO FULL GRUNIL or SAYIER IS THE BEST now this post .....

well i will never go full grunil and saiyer is still the best until 56+ and 1. Ancient set 2. Bheg gloves 3. Tree + max guild skill. But i'm tired of getting the same question about Grunil every single day so i just added it this time.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the point is more "if you are asking what armor and offhand to get you probably still want saiyer". Most experienced zerkers already had a Krea. Also I would argue with anyone that full grunil is strictly better than grunil / taritas hybrid.

Posted

Nothing wrong with changing your mind as the game evolves, and it's not like the new guide is contradicting the old info other than adding options and advice based on new experience. I'm very happy with my ultimate 3 taritas and grunil gloves, but still working on a full grunil set ultimate because I want to try different options.

I like the info, even though I'm never ever going to go for duo ogre ring. :P

Posted

Nothing wrong with changing your mind as the game evolves, and it's not like the new guide is contradicting the old info other than adding options and advice based on new experience. I'm very happy with my ultimate 3 taritas and grunil gloves, but still working on a full grunil set ultimate because I want to try different options.

I like the info, even though I'm never ever going to go for duo ogre ring. :P

same i'm also way to lazy to grind ogre :P i'll go for TRI Ancient set, did the same in KR. I used 3 Taritas until 56 and swapped once i got ancient bonus and 56. But i will stay with 2/2. 

Got oros,saiyers and krea on ultimate 15, and i will keep my yuria since its easy to get +18/19 on yuria compared to liverto/kzarka and chances are high that yuria will hit 19 while liverto is still 17/18.

Posted

With my playstyle which is high CP, many workers, tons of beer, lots of AFK riding horses and some AFK fishing I get a decent amount of money, but not a whole lot, and I get tons of all mats. I also get a decent amount of blackstones. As a result I always need something to failstack on, so I make different stuff. And I have mats to make upgradestones quite often, so I tend to get stuff to +15 and make it ultimate. RNG-juice is himself though, so got my accidental +15 yuria axe to ultimate in 2 tries, and my "lets try a +15 krea" knot to ultimate in 1 try.

RNG.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there a way to see your previous versions? I'm looking for the skill awakenings and crystals.

Posted

Is there a way to see your previous versions? I'm looking for the skill awakenings and crystals.

Me too... Just hit 55 and would really like to set my points =)

Posted

Ok this is confusing now. Is this for small scale pvp, because I thought for GvG you wanted more DP? This is a complete 180 to what you had before

Posted

same i'm also way to lazy to grind ogre :P i'll go for TRI Ancient set, did the same in KR. I used 3 Taritas until 56 and swapped once i got ancient bonus and 56. But i will stay with 2/2. 

Got oros,saiyers and krea on ultimate 15, and i will keep my yuria since its easy to get +18/19 on yuria compared to liverto/kzarka and chances are high that yuria will hit 19 while liverto is still 17/18.

I'm camping ogres until Valencia at least, maybe until awakening.... I am currently making around 3m an hour there, with the tons of black stones from manshas. If you assume 1/1000 drop rate for ogre ring I also make about 4.75m in expected value sitting around 50 ogres an hour, so it's really good value if you can Get a channel to yourself. Even if ogre is 1/2000 I'm still making over 5m an hour with that expected value factored in. Also the boss scrolls will be nice, plus relic shards. I have s rank and like level 6 nodes but I genuinely enjoy farming ogres.

Posted

I'm camping ogres until Valencia at least, maybe until awakening.... I am currently making around 3m an hour there, with the tons of black stones from manshas. If you assume 1/1000 drop rate for ogre ring I also make about 4.75m in expected value sitting around 50 ogres an hour, so it's really good value if you can Get a channel to yourself. Even if ogre is 1/2000 I'm still making over 5m an hour with that expected value factored in. Also the boss scrolls will be nice, plus relic shards. I have s rank and like level 6 nodes but I genuinely enjoy farming ogres.

Not a bad idea. Though I'll sell the ring if I get one, and buy tons of other nice stuff. :)

Posted (edited)

Pains me a little, was sourcing this for the build out of my zerker, and right when I started to get into serious range I find myself having to question my commitment to the old in favor of the new.  Will have to think on this, but I'm still early enough in the gearing out that it's not the end of the world.  Personally leaning full Grunil, because Zerker won't be my main and it gives me the flexibility long term.  Still have to explore the various Accessories a bit, had just purchased a Corrupt Ruby neck the other day though based on the comments found in the older version of the guide.

At least I can grind money easily now? :D

+15 Yuria (Blue)/+15 Saiyers (Blue) --- 96/141 --- +10C/+15A/+10S/+10G.  2x PRI: RoGD, Corrupt Ruby Neck, Schultz, 1x Witch, 1x Quest Mini-Witch

Looking to upgrade out of the RoGD's into something else, just building cash reserves to make it happen.  Had to swap the character a few times, so I was invested in other things. :(

Edited by OddGD
Infos

Posted (edited)

Me too... Just hit 55 and would really like to set my points =)

Old skill tree and awakenings will be added today.

Ok this is confusing now. Is this for small scale pvp, because I thought for GvG you wanted more DP? This is a complete 180 to what you had before

200~DP in general is more than enough for GvG, the only reason why you would go for more DP as zerker is because you dont have enough tanks in your guild. I said this a couple times that the only reason why i went full DP is because my guild did not have ANY tanks so i was forced to go DP for a couple weeks. However if you do have enough tanks then full DP isnt as usefull anymore.

Pains me a little, was sourcing this for the build out of my zerker, and right when I started to get into serious range I find myself having to question my commitment to the old in favor of the new.  Will have to think on this, but I'm still early enough in the gearing out that it's not the end of the world.  Personally leaning full Grunil, because Zerker won't be my main and it gives me the flexibility long term.  Still have to explore the various Accessories a bit, had just purchased a Corrupt Ruby neck the other day though based on the comments found in the older version of the guide.

At least I can grind money easily now? :D

+15 Yuria (Blue)/+15 Saiyers (Blue) --- 96/141 --- +10C/+15A/+10S/+10G.  2x PRI: RoGD, Corrupt Ruby Neck, Schultz, 1x Witch, 1x Quest Mini-Witch

Looking to upgrade out of the RoGD's into something else, just building cash reserves to make it happen.  Had to swap the character a few times, so I was invested in other things. :(

Keep in mind this is for 56+ and over 700 skill points. 

You will see a lot of talents that i wasnt using before just because i have more than enough skill points now for example the crit. I would never use it pre 56 because other skills where more important but at some point you will have almost everything. But since almost every Patch in EU/NA/KR has a small/huge impact on builds/gearing and guides its really hard to keep a guide accurate 24/7. Another reason why you wont find a lot of serious guides. Also my first and second guide was really beginner friendly with average gear and average builds.

Resistance Neck's are still good necks for PvP, i still have 2 in my inventory while in a GvG and i switch necks if i need to, same goes for saiyers. You will find a lot of people swapping Ogre neck for a resistance neck while doing pvp.

Edited by Surrender
1 person likes this

Posted

Old skill tree and awakenings will be added today.

200~DP in general is more than enough for GvG, the only reason why you would go for more DP as zerker is because you dont have enough tanks in your guild. I said this a couple times that the only reason why i went full DP is because my guild did not have ANY tanks so i was forced to go DP for a couple weeks. However if you do have enough tanks then full DP isnt as usefull anymore.

Keep in mind this is for 56+ and over 700 skill points. 

You will see a lot of talents that i wasnt using before just because i have more than enough skill points now for example the crit. I would never use it pre 56 because other skills where more important but at some point you will have almost everything. But since almost every Patch in EU/NA/KR has a small/huge impact on builds/gearing and guides its really hard to keep a guide accurate 24/7. Another reason why you wont find a lot of serious guides. Also my first and second guide was really beginner friendly with average gear and average builds.

Resistance Neck's are still good necks for PvP, i still have 2 in my inventory while in a GvG and i switch necks if i need to, same goes for saiyers. You will find a lot of people swapping Ogre neck for a resistance neck while doing pvp.

Yep, and I appreciate you creating roadmaps, that 450 build was especially useful early on for the 'misc' combo skill progressions.  Might consider keeping those in as an addendum.  Hope to see some crystal information, I believe your old ones might have been outdated (evasion helm, etc)?

Posted

This might be worth putting in the original post. I find resistance necks so important for pvp that I chose to put any AP neck furthest down on my to-do-list. I keep a knockdown and grapple neck in inventory, and for now use a pri bares 6AP neck for pve. :P

Posted (edited)

I see you're not using Headbutt anymore. No need for the accuracy buff?

Also, what is the benefit of using Storming Beast? Is it just for the stiffness debuff in PvP?

Edited by Red Beard

Posted

I feel bad for Surrender, he puts a lot of work into these guides and people attack them. If you have a problem with his play style or choices, please provide a video or guide of your own displaying your point of view. Otherwise, please stop giving feedback like, "why would u run this build when dis one is better".

Feedback can be useful, and I value people who point out what they think can be better in certain situations, especially when backed up by data. However, there is simply too much criticism on Surrender's every thought as a general whole. Please remember that this is a guide, not a hard-rule of life.

Major shout-out to Surrender for putting this guide, updating it, and maintaining it. There are many of us that value what you've done here, and will continue to use this guide as long as you keep it going.

Props - Teekz of Edan

6 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the updated guide Surrender, much appreciated from me :) 

I have a question for you, what are you using Beast Roar for ? is it pve or pvp or both your using it ? I am asking as i had it long time ago when levelling at release, but it always almost had me killed both solo and grouping.

Posted

Are 2 extra crystal slots really worth switching to full grunil? feels like a big cost and time consumption for a small reward.

Posted

Thanks for the updated guide Surrender, much appreciated from me :) 

I have a question for you, what are you using Beast Roar for ? is it pve or pvp or both your using it ? I am asking as i had it long time ago when levelling at release, but it always almost had me killed both solo and grouping.

You can cancel the animation by pressing LMB+RMB after Q for the AoE knockdown. 

Are 2 extra crystal slots really worth switching to full grunil? feels like a big cost and time consumption for a small reward.

If you already have +15 then no, you dont need full grunil. 2T/2G or 3T/1G is enough if it's 15 (ultimate).

Video with explanation about the new guide will be up today. Takes a while to render.

Posted

Yep, some will completely disagree with this guide (as I do).

Because I think Zereth Shoes > Taritas Shoes, by far.

But people want to plagia another player's playstyle, that's their choice :)

But in Arena & oPvP, they really, really suck with full Grunil ^^ 

So test gear setup by yourself & see what fits you the most

3 Taritas 1 Zereth > Full Grunil & everything else, as far as PvP & GvG are concerned.

For PvE : Full Grunil is better.

Posted

Hope you'll add awakenings soon :)