• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted

How many failstacks did you use to Tri your Bares Neck? and what do you mean here : "then go for 20-40 sharps and 50-100 hards. Should be able to get that if you level 56-57 at pirates". 

Thanks

Posted

@Surrender Any chance on a quick answer about Flow: Tearer being shown in your 843 skillpoint tree?

1 person likes this

Posted

@Surrender Any chance on a quick answer about Flow: Tearer being shown in your 843 skillpoint tree?

He already said no...

Posted

How many failstacks did you use to Tri your Bares Neck? and what do you mean here : "then go for 20-40 sharps and 50-100 hards. Should be able to get that if you level 56-57 at pirates". 

Thanks

uhh I used 17 I think for Tri and it took three tries.

you want to have 20-40 sharp fragments to make the concentrated weapon black stones, and 50-100 of the hard fragments.

Posted

You guys are missing out on a lot of healing by not taking Claw Scar, especially since its a low cost investment. It's like using a potion when used on a group of mobs in PvE.

Posted

The gifs are pure gold, great addition.

Posted

You guys are missing out on a lot of healing by not taking Claw Scar, especially since its a low cost investment. It's like using a potion when used on a group of mobs in PvE.

I'm pretty sure the healing is on attack, and not per enemy hit. The healing from it is mediocre.

Posted

Anyone else having a hard time with the combos he has in those gifs. I can do them, but sometimes the animation is slower every know and then. I feel like im doing something wrong. Maybe someone has a better explanation or had the same problem. 

Posted (edited)

Is Rocaba so far better than Taritas that excuse making new ulti +x equ?

Armor+Shoes +15 ulti

Taritas: 96DP, 4 dmg red, evasion increase, Max HP +20, Max MP/WP/SP +120, 2 crystals

Rocaba: 91 DP, 4 dmg red, Max HP +75, Max MP/WP/SP +75, 4 crystals

Rocaba is -5DP, lost evasion bonus, +55HP, -45 WP, +2 crystals

Should it be priority to change armor or do it after other equ (especially when I still dont heve pri rings/etc) ?

Edited by Rajgar

Posted

Anyone else having a hard time with the combos he has in those gifs. I can do them, but sometimes the animation is slower every know and then. I feel like im doing something wrong. Maybe someone has a better explanation or had the same problem. 

If you're doing the stomp combos, do Shift A/D > F > W+F instead of directly into W+F

Posted

After which skills can Storming Beast Ulti be triggered, and what is the difference from Ulti and normal Storming Beast?

And what is the difference in Storming Beast and Stomp?!

Posted

ulti storm beast is fast stun after a lot of attacks, mainly after BWS/FD/evade, normal storming beast do stun only from stand still with really slow animation. When ppl say stomp its usually ulti storm beast

1 person likes this

Posted

Make sure you have +5 attack speed. But yeh ive noticed that doing the same combo sometimes its fast others "slow" Surrender has 2 years experience, we need to practice.

Ps thx Surrender for the guide.

Posted

Hey Surrender. I noticed you took away wrath/ire. Isn't that skill good for a last minute defensive cool down?

Also, where's that zerk dance gif?:ph34r:

Posted

Ty

Posted

If you're doing the stomp combos, do Shift A/D > F > W+F instead of directly into W+F

It's not the stomp knee kick combo, its that 3rd FS attack that is sometimes really fast like his gif, or much slower but the same attack. So strange lol

Posted

I'm pretty sure the healing is on attack, and not per enemy hit. The healing from it is mediocre.

Its pretty darn good. Between Raging Thunder and Fierce Strike with Claw Scar I don't even need health pots anymore when taking on difficult enemies. It's literally a health pot.

Posted

It's not the stomp knee kick combo, its that 3rd FS attack that is sometimes really fast like his gif, or much slower but the same attack. So strange lol

Are you sure you are actually getting the same combo?

The Headbutt into 3rd FS attack, from my experience, requires a hit.  I've never been able to have it activate otherwise; it goes into 2nd FS attack and a painfully slow 3rd FS attack after.

It can be a bit tricky to get the timing down.  I'm pretty sure that if you do it too early, you get the 2nd FS attack.  If you perform it too late, you definitely get the 2nd FS attack.  I also believe it can only be performed if you are close.  Headbutt has a little bit of a charge to it.  If it hits at max distance, I do not believe you can go straight into the 3rd FS attack.

Additionally, while we say it's the 3rd FS attack, I'm pretty sure it's a different animation, but one that is similar to the 3rd FS attack.  When I perform FS normally, the first two attacks show the same "slash" pattern with the first FS being a downward motion and the second being an upward motion.  The third FS has two trailing arcs from the slash that are almost vertical.  When you perform the "special" 3rd FS attack.  It has four slashing arcs, the two that are generated when performing the first or second FS attack and the two that are generated from the third FS attack.  It is a little difficult to see as the side slashes are smaller and almost covered up from the vertical slash.

Posted

Are you sure you are actually getting the same combo?

The Headbutt into 3rd FS attack, from my experience, requires a hit.  I've never been able to have it activate otherwise; it goes into 2nd FS attack and a painfully slow 3rd FS attack after.

It can be a bit tricky to get the timing down.  I'm pretty sure that if you do it too early, you get the 2nd FS attack.  If you perform it too late, you definitely get the 2nd FS attack.  I also believe it can only be performed if you are close.  Headbutt has a little bit of a charge to it.  If it hits at max distance, I do not believe you can go straight into the 3rd FS attack.

Additionally, while we say it's the 3rd FS attack, I'm pretty sure it's a different animation, but one that is similar to the 3rd FS attack.  When I perform FS normally, the first two attacks show the same "slash" pattern with the first FS being a downward motion and the second being an upward motion.  The third FS has two trailing arcs from the slash that are almost vertical.  When you perform the "special" 3rd FS attack.  It has four slashing arcs, the two that are generated when performing the first or second FS attack and the two that are generated from the third FS attack.  It is a little difficult to see as the side slashes are smaller and almost covered up from the vertical slash.

Okay, thanks man. I will keep practicing at it. Thanks for the info. 

Posted

Hi all!!!

At the moment, I'm still learning too many things about berserker and his movements.

I was using the [Event] Awakened Skill Reset to reroll the stats in some skills, instead use memory fragments, and it appeared 2 skills:

- Increases Melee Attack Power 5 (at Storming Beast).

- Reduces all types of enemy precision by 4 (at Beastly Wind Slash).

Then, I tried to test those buffs/debuffs with the Scarecrows, but nothing happened.

I didn't have any "power" buff, and the "enemy" didn't take any debuff, only the mov. speed of BWS last stage.

Does it work properly? Or must I change those skills?

Thanks all!!

Posted

can't think of any scenario where I need pots in pve. Nothing I am farming does much damage to me, and what does I can easily heal up with RT. Might be a cheap investment but unless you have everything else I really don't see it as necessary 

Hi all!!!

At the moment, I'm still learning too many things about berserker and his movements.

I was using the [Event] Awakened Skill Reset to reroll the stats in some skills, instead use memory fragments, and it appeared 2 skills:

- Increases Melee Attack Power 5 (at Storming Beast).

- Reduces all types of enemy precision by 4 (at Beastly Wind Slash).

Then, I tried to test those buffs/debuffs with the Scarecrows, but nothing happened.

I didn't have any "power" buff, and the "enemy" didn't take any debuff, only the mov. speed of BWS last stage.

Does it work properly? Or must I change those skills?

Thanks all!!

the "increases Melee attack power" just makes that move hit harder. There is no roll for an AP buff that lasts after you use the skill, only crit / atkspd. 

Dont know about the accuracy one, I would reroll bws for attack speed.

Posted (edited)

To each his own. Claw Scar ain't leaving my skill tree. Not without all that juicy healing. Raging Thunder locks you into that spin to win animation until you cancel it or get CC'd. You can spam fierce strike and move around. There's zero cooldown and the skill point cost is minimal. What else are you going to put points into? Seizing Fear? It's only a 5% crit hit chance at max rank? 60 SP total.

Edited by SaturdayKrush

Posted

To each his own. Claw Scar ain't leaving my skill tree. Not without all that juicy healing. Raging Thunder locks you into that spin to win animation until you cancel it or get CC'd. You can spam fierce strike and move around. There's zero cooldown and the skill point cost is minimal. What else are you going to put points into? Seizing Fear? It's only a 5% crit hit chance at max rank? 60 SP total.

I suppose 28 points really isn't a big deal. I don't think the heal is all that valuable but it is pretty cheap.

Posted

Should I bother getting Pri/Duo Bares accs at all, or jump straight for the Coral/ pure AP ones and keep my Bares at minimum till I can?

Posted

Should I bother getting Pri/Duo Bares accs at all, or jump straight for the Coral/ pure AP ones and keep my Bares at minimum till I can?

If you manage to buy enhanced Bares, go for it. Usually duo or better to be any good. Otherwise you can also buy cheap stuff like red corals and use your failstacks to pri those when you can afford to fail.

Don't try for duos until your armor and weapons are +15 and ultimate. Reward not worth the cost. I run pri jewlery still and I'm at around 340 combined ap/dp, with a few different setups to chose from. Duos cost a fortune, and bring you up 10-15 points. I've got a guildmate who farmed 21 witch earrings and is left with 1 duo and using a pri magical sealed. He's got 1 ap and 1 dp more than my 2 pri witch that cost me 4 earrings and some failstacks.