• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted

im not sure if its that easy to escape as a  rangers thats depends on my skill  if  you kite me or not   as for max movment speed it was something like  headbutt to a shakeoff with  F  i dont know what that is  then beastly last rank  then lavadrill for max range with max attack speed  and movment speed plus 35 % from BW SP   combine it with storm ultimate and

failing rock and shake off

how about this build  http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/berserker/7636#

im not sure about the ultimate since i think frenzier double smash + storming ultimate  cannot knockdown  if we take the ulti   for ulti damage is the same but x3 the last hit? ap buff the same?

Posted

im not sure if its that easy to escape as a  rangers thats depends on my skill  if  you kite me or not   as for max movment speed it was something like  headbutt to a shakeoff with  F  i dont know what that is  then beastly last rank  then lavadrill for max range with max attack speed  and movment speed plus 35 % from BW SP   combine it with storm ultimate and

failing rock and shake off

how about this build  http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/berserker/7636#

im not sure about the ultimate since i think frenzier double smash + storming ultimate  cannot knockdown  if we take the ulti   for ulti damage is the same but x3 the last hit? ap buff the same?

500 skill points is soft-cap since we cannot go past lvl 54 yet.

Also dont put points into Windslash since you wont use it more than once before your opponent is out of range. Get the first stage but do not invest all those points.

Ultimate FD isnt bad in GvG but right now you dont need it since castle sieges arent a thing yet.

Posted

People max headbutt for the acuracy buff.
You can have better way for me but maybe Surrender have a different opinion, 

Posted

The reason why i dont max out Headbutt is because i dont want the Knockdown. Yes the +Accuracy is great but with my current build the Knockdown would destroy my rotation.

Posted (edited)

The reason why i dont max out Headbutt is because i dont want the Knockdown. Yes the +Accuracy is great but with my current build the Knockdown would destroy my rotation.

So it's a viabile build still right? because i kinda like the headbutt, btw thanks for the topic,helping much!

Edited by Crazywise

Posted

So it's a viabile build still right? because i kinda like the headbutt, btw thanks for the topic,helping much!

Yeah sure Headbutt is good but not with the rotation i am currently using :)

Posted

Full GvG

50+ Skill Tree BDO TOME

BDO Tome GvG

(Not as good in solo PvP)

(Really good in GvG)

(You only want to play this if you only focus on large scale pvp and gvg do not use it if you want to solo pvp all day)

(Fearsome Tyrant - Beast Roar - Wrath of Beast = defensiv cooldown / tanky talents)

(Full resist + xp Gear required)

I wanna go with a similar build. But i dont get the Full resist + xp Gear ?! 
Can u tell me what do mean? And which Set u are useing?

Posted

I wanna go with a similar build. But i dont get the Full resist + xp Gear ?! 
Can u tell me what do mean? And which Set u are useing?

ups hp not xp* :P You could go 2x Aegerian 2x Taritas +HP Gems.

Posted

and resist gems?

Posted (edited)

(Better set 50+)(3pc Taritas + any other 4t piece that adds missing stats / blue for + stats and resist gems) optional (Aegerian for +HP +full resist Gems)

Hi Surrender. You say 3 pieces of Taritas. Which ones should we get and what would you advice for the 4th piece? please, thank you !

Edited by Seikone

Posted

Hey man, thanks for all the info! So hard to find good info on zerker

Got a couple questions:

Skill awakenings...
I got +hp on RT and +wp on Fenzied Destroyer (for grinding)
Thinking +atkspd on stomp would be good... And dunno where to put my last one. Any tips? (not running ire build)

Also, what's the fastest way to run around with abilities?
I usually just spam shake off when no wp running around town. 
Some people do headbutt>knee-kick>evasion>repeat. I'm not sure if this is faster tbh and costs wp
What do you use?

Cheers for any help man, you rock!

Posted

would like to know the answers for the post above aswell ^

Posted

Hi in the Frenzied Destroyer build you use Flow:Tearer which require to have rank 3 headbutt in game while you have only headbutt 1, am i missing something or is that a mistake ? 

Posted

How do I reach max atk speed with 3 Taritas? Is there a way without liverto? And what do you think of liverto ? :P

Posted

I noticed on the Frenzied Destroyer build you made that you had selected Flow: Tearer, but Headbut III is a requirement for that which you do not take in the build. Did you mean to select another Flow skill like Flow: Beastly Maneuver III?

Posted (edited)

which build would you suggest for someone who mainly focuses on farming/grinding/pve but would still like to have 'some' chance of getting out of a pvp encounter alive? Should I still go with that PVE only build in the OP? 

Edited by Throren

Posted

How do I reach max atk speed with 3 Taritas? Is there a way without liverto? And what do you think of liverto ? :P

More like how do you reach 5atkspd and 5crit with 3x Taritas... especially if you put +2atkspd -1crit into weapon.

Posted

Hi I was wondering whats the rationale behind your fierce strike build since it seems alot of other players appear to think that Fierce Strike is not worth investing into. Also could you explain the "-15 Bleed Damage per 3 sec for 27 sec" on Claw V? If I land another Fierce Strike before the 27 seconds is over, does the bleed DOT refresh or does it stack on? And does -15 simply mean 15hp because that would mean the full effect would equal 135hp which doesnt sound like alot for a lvl42 skill. In addition I hear that in PvP there is alot of potion spam, so if i am relying on entering the fight to land alot of DOTs would the enemy's use of potions simply negate the trickling damage?

Posted

Has Skullflower left the game / changed class? Will there be an update on this guide (including the video)?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Surrender Btw you sure that Fearsome Tyrant gives super armor? The tooltip doesnt say it :/ And Im still getting stunned by disco boss while activating it

Edited by Brakster

Posted

im trying to choose something but its hard. i have 3 piece of taritas armor. 1 it say have max atack speed&CRIT but how ? which gem should i put here in NA there's not alot of them in market. and as for build i dont even know which one to take can those 3 choose work with 3 taritas armor? im so confuse cant decide,,

Posted

I struggle to grasp , once the wholesale level 50 it is better to exceed 3 Piece Taritas one another and maximize attack speed ?

Posted

Totally new to beserker but I want to make my levelling experience as easy as possible.  I would love to know your suggestions on what armor to use and weapons for PvE grinding.  The OP mentioned HP and defence.  But what exactly is that?

Posted

currently the Super Armour ability associated with skills is not working, only wrath of the beast activates a defensive state and it doesn't have super armour. those that haven't re rolled are praying for a fix.