• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted

Skull and you, for me , are the most experienced zerks :3 @Slurpee @Surrender

Some tip for fight against mage when he is riding a horse?

Ah thanks man I try to help out when I know things. 

Uhh only way I have much success against people on horse is to knock them off with my horse and then fight them on the ground. I'm not sure we have any way to get them off the horse. Horse wizard / witch is going to be really strong this patch and for awhile.

I would also love to hear @surrender 's take on green vs blue awakening weapon until we get our hands on the gold version.

Posted

Yeah they are both our zerk Gurus :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Uhh only way I have much success against people on horse is to knock them off with my horse and then fight them on the ground. I'm not sure we have any way to get them off the horse. Horse wizard / witch is going to be really strong this patch and for awhile.

I would also love to hear @surrender 's take on green vs blue awakening weapon until we get our hands on the gold version.

100% FT for knockdown on horses if you're on foot ...

Always nice to do because witches are like "omg my horse is gona how does my class even work?!"

Edited by Heliantus

Posted

Doesn´t Fearsom Tyrant knock people off horses? I never tried it but someone talked about it once

Posted

Cant w8 for update

Posted

100% FT for knockdown on horses if you're on foot ...

Always nice to do because witches are like "omg my horse is gona how does my class even work?!"

good to know, thanks

Doesn´t Fearsom Tyrant knock people off horses? I never tried it but someone talked about it once

seems like it, I didn't k is that but heliantus said t works that way. 

Posted

Cant w8 for update

Probably later today or tomorrow.

good to know, thanks

seems like it, I didn't k is that but heliantus said t works that way. 

It does. Kicked of 8 people from horses yesterday when they tried to rush our Barricades. Looks funny tbh.

Posted (edited)

Can Confirm every 100% Spirit rage ability will 100% knock someone of their horse, which for us is FT.

Edit: Doesnt matter the class

Edited by SterlingArcher

Posted

Capped my speed yesterday and that seems to help looking forward to the new info

Posted

#Update done

- Let me know if links are broken or something is missing.

Posted (edited)

Again thank you very much for this! Awesome work!

What is the combo you use to move around battlefield fast; headbutt+evasion?

Also I love the spreadsheet especially the list of combos. One thing I would like to see is a short video of fighting each class.

Edited by Walf

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for this guide @Surrender! I have been following it up to the letter and I feel unstoppable! I always wanted to keep leveling my Zerker but I was way too invested in my Maehwa . Now that I gave it a chance, my old level 12 Bear is now 27 and I am loving it.

Best part is that most of the armor set I am using on my Maehwa will be good for this guy. Thanks again! :) 

Edited by Kasathar

Posted

Bro this guide is fking AWESOME. The zerker community thanks you.

Posted

You can buy blue awekeing weapon at vendor or you need memory fragments?

Posted

vendor

Posted

Great guide, and have been following this thread since the start.  It's great to see things evolve and strategies change. My question is, I am still farming mid level gear, sitting at 123/207 or so, can you survive without spin to win?  I will obviously be farming for quite some time yet, but want to try out that DoT awakening set up.  Has anyone who is not just end game PvP'ing tried doing this? How much harder is it to maintain PVE, just pop a lot more pots (vs none now)?  Or just swap the stomp out and put in spin awakening? 

Posted

You can buy blue awekeing weapon at vendor or you need memory fragments?

From what i've heard you cant buy the blue one anywhere and only get the one. So, mem frags is the way to go.

Posted

Great guide, and have been following this thread since the start.  It's great to see things evolve and strategies change. My question is, I am still farming mid level gear, sitting at 123/207 or so, can you survive without spin to win?  I will obviously be farming for quite some time yet, but want to try out that DoT awakening set up.  Has anyone who is not just end game PvP'ing tried doing this? How much harder is it to maintain PVE, just pop a lot more pots (vs none now)?  Or just swap the stomp out and put in spin awakening? 

u could Try the Reaper Elixir, 3HP on Hit.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for this guide, was very helpful.

Anyone know where the black magic vigor crystals drop?

Posted

I think they are only velencia drop

Posted (edited)

•Shoes: Black Magic Crystal - Adamantine x2 or Black Magic Crystal - Swiftness x2

Aren't the Red Battlefield Adamantine not superior to those?

Edited by Tadian

Posted

Aren't the Red Battlefield Adamantine not superior to those?

Not if you want Knockback/Floating resist. Knockdown should already be capped by neck + 2x helmet anywy.

Posted

So the consensus is awakening RT is no longer viable?

Posted (edited)

Not if you want Knockback/Floating resist. Knockdown should already be capped by neck + 2x helmet anywy.

So you use  Manos Topaz Necklace?

With 2x Intimidation, 2x Vigor, 1x Black Magic and 1x Red Battlefield Adamantine you could cap Knockdown, Stun and one more with the Necklace.

(Not counting -resistance stuff)

Knockdown 70%

Stun 65%

Grapple 30%

Knockback 40%

So you could use Ruby or Sapphire to cap one of the other.

Edited by Tadian

Posted (edited)

So the consensus is awakening RT is no longer viable?

Sure but why would you consider using it over another awakening if you're at least DUO+. Other than centaurs/basilisk all mobs hit like a wet noodle. 

So you use  Manos Topaz Necklace?

Honestly i never use resistance neck in pvp, only at crescent and mutant tree :ph34r: #nevertrustrng.

But yeah if you consider using resistance neck that setup would work just fine.

Edited by Surrender