• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

U drop anything but grabs, FT, bws and mobility on axes, get all awakening skills.

Nobody can help u more without knowing your level and sp.

I have around 600 sp (still going to farm on these) and I'm lvl 55 - going to 56 and due to that seeking help in therms of awakening skills and it's priority.

Do I keep all of the axes skills you mentioned above along with mobility at max range? Do I keep Corpse Storm (I saw at the beginning it was said it's bugged?)?

Which of the awakening skills should I get first - I can imagine I'm way to low in sp that is why I'm seeking an starting point to do it all right...

Zerk is my first ever who got this far and will be awakened - I guess I'm kinda stressed over picking the right things.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by SparkleMoon

Posted

with 176 - 166 - 256 are pirates the better spot for solo farm ?

Posted

I haven't actually farmed anything yet, as I just came back and have been busy skinning sheep for hard and sharp shards. However, I sologrinded pirates efficiently last june with liverto and 3 ultimate taritas and grunil gloves at + 15 and pri accs. Something like 144/220. Pretty sure your setup and awakening would work fine.

My guildies tell me teaming both at Sausans and Pirates work well for xp'ing though, so I suppose the areas work both for solo and team.

Posted

Well I just got my berserker to 56 and its a new character so anyone can grab the same skills. 

Bws maxed

Lava pierce maxed

One point in all grabs and undertaker maxed

The shift Q maxed

Grab the HP passives and all awakening skills.

I dont even have 400sp and I could manage. You can get up 750sp in two days after reaching lvl56 by doing all the black spirit quests and farming to 57

Posted

How about Berserker Awekening? is useless?

Posted

Berserker awakening is awesome! I just got back into the class big time.