• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Surrender I use Liverto +15, +15 3p Taritas, +9 1p Grunil (Gloves, 2x +2 Atk Speed), which offhand would you pick? Still Saiyers for the Accuracy / Armor Pen? I just punched Krea up to +11 and put 2x the crit gem in the offhand + a DUO: Kalis Belt (+4 Accu) until I finally am lucky with Tree Spirit...

+15 Krea Offhand together with Liverto is really good for pve farming/grinding. However you should always use Saiyers for pvp for now. Not only because of the Accuracy the Evasion together with +5 Evasion Helmet Crystal is really important.

I use my Krea offhand for failstacks and once it's +15 i will use it for pve aswell.

Edited by Surrender

Posted

+15 Krea Offhand together with Liverto is really good for pve farming/grinding. However you should always use Saiyers for pvp for now. Not only because of the Accuracy the Evasion together with +5 Evasion Helmet Crystal is really important.

So even though I will loose a ton of AP (and may drop down to 110 AP) I should go for Accuracy OH? - Cheers, you da man Skullflower :)

Posted (edited)

So even though I will loose a ton of AP (and may drop down to 110 AP) I should go for Accuracy OH? - Cheers, you da man Skullflower :)

Yes because the amount of DP/Accuracy/dmg reduction you loose without saiyers has more impact compared to the amount of AP you could gain with Krea Knot. :)

Also keep in mind Evasion is the Accuracy counter and compared to Giant most classes have way less accuracy. More accuracy = less incoming dmg.

Edited by Surrender
1 person likes this

Posted

✯ Crystals: 

Armor: Damage Reduction +5

I guess this one? http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15610/ ? Is there any other crystal than this one or how do I get one? Since they are very rare in the AH and if it breaks I imagine it becomes really obnoxious to get one.

Or do they drop and will be put in the AH more frequently? Cant find an info on that crystal. I have two Cobelinus (100hp) in my storage as alternative.

Also: Thanks for updating for Mediah. :x

Posted (edited)

I guess this one? http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15610/ ? Is there any other crystal than this one or how do I get one? Since they are very rare in the AH and if it breaks I imagine it becomes really obnoxious to get one.

Or do they drop and will be put in the AH more frequently? Cant find an info on that crystal. I have two Cobelinus (100hp) in my storage as alternative.

Also: Thanks for updating for Mediah. :x

Yeah this one. If it breaks and you cannot get a new one from the Auction house get the ranged dmg +2/100hp until you can purchase a new one. 

Np ;)

UPDATE: Added some Evasion combos aswell as offence and defence combos. Most of them can be done faster and i probably will record another video where i'm not as tired as right now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Surrender
2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the guide.  I have a couple of questions:

1) Why the Ruby Neck over the Emerald Neck?  I rarely get grappled, probably because I end up fighting rangers, sorcs, and tamers the most.  Would Stun resist not be better?

2) Do you still use Saiyer offhand?

Posted

nice guide thx

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the guide.  I have a couple of questions:

1) Why the Ruby Neck over the Emerald Neck?  I rarely get grappled, probably because I end up fighting rangers, sorcs, and tamers the most.  Would Stun resist not be better?

2) Do you still use Saiyer offhand?

1)

✯ Corrupt Ruby Necklace: 

The reason why you should use Ruby instead of Topaz or any other +Resistance is simply because for example Knockdown wont help in GvG since most classes have several Knockdown skills. The only way to avoid getting knocked down is the right use of Evasion. While Grapple resistance is a lot more important because you usually get focused by warriors once you rush into 10 people and warrior grab is a lot worse than a simple KD. Ruby for GvG / Topaz for solo.

Auction House (okay price)

Goldsmith lvl 5 (Altinova)

Ruby if you prefer GvG/Node Wars. Topaz if you prefer small and solo pvp.

2)

Yes

Edited by Surrender
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanx a lot, much appreciated !

1 person likes this

Posted

Right now I have full Taritas set all +9

Should I go for Grunil  gloves with the rest Taritas? Or stay full Taritas.

Also can I max out run speed and attack speed with 3Taritas 1Grunil?

Great thread btw!!

Posted

Right now I have full Taritas set all +9

Should I go for Grunil  gloves with the rest Taritas? Or stay full Taritas.

Also can I max out run speed and attack speed with 3Taritas 1Grunil?

Great thread btw!!

Yes you should go for Grunil Gloves if your current gloves are not above +12. You will have enough run speed once you hit lvl 55 (Wind Slash +35% Movement speed).

Posted

Anyone using 2/2 Grunil/Taritas, the helm gems aren't too appealing but was wondering if anyone could sell me on using it over 3/1 taritas and grunil gloves. Currently using 2/2 but just for combat exp % gems in helm while I level planning to switch to taritas later

Posted

#Update 07.04

added GvG engage

Posted

@Surrender you previously said that for Ire of Beast to work you needed the attack speed awakening on it. Is this no longer recommended?

Posted

@Surrender you previously said that for Ire of Beast to work you needed the attack speed awakening on it. Is this no longer recommended?

for GvG you want -movement on IofB. If you focus more on small scale and pk then ofc +buff.

Posted

@Surrender Do you plan on making montages? I really am hungry for pvp videos of good berserkers. Doesnt matter 1o1 , small scale or even alrge scale fight.

Hoped Saws would make more videos or jamrock stream more often but stil no footage. 

Hope you can satisfy me at this point :D

Posted

@Surrender Do you plan on making montages? I really am hungry for pvp videos of good berserkers. Doesnt matter 1o1 , small scale or even alrge scale fight.

Hoped Saws would make more videos or jamrock stream more often but stil no footage. 

Hope you can satisfy me at this point :D

Yeah i will once node wars starts because my current guild doesnt focus as much on gvg compared to other guilds at this point of the game. However i will probably record most of my fights once we get serious pvp in the game.

Posted

1)

Ruby if you prefer GvG/Node Wars. Topaz if you prefer small and solo pvp.

2)

Yes

Cool, thanks man.  I appreciate the response, and thanks again for the guide.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

evasion is useless isnt it? seems pretty much none existant since it was nerfed you never dodge anything why gem it ? lol

Edited by Khazard

Posted (edited)

evasion is useless isnt it? seems pretty much none existant since it was nerfed you never dodge anything why gem it ? lol

useless? we tested it for 6 hours and evasion is %~ based. Base accuracy rating is around 75%. If you stack full evasion you will get between 20-23(25%) Evasion in total. From all the testing we did with around 20-23 evasion you have a 20-25% chance to avoid dmg when you're fighting against someone without  a lot of accuracy. Full Evasion vs Full Accuracy reduced the % of evaded attacks by about 50% and instead of 1/3(4) every 1/5(6) got evaded. However if you're using skills that get you to least 125%+ accuracy in the skill description you will hit 100%. In fact accuracy is useless against targets without evasion but does a lot against targets with Evasion.

Evasion got nerved about 70% since you could evade 9/10 hits when stacking evasion before it got nerved now you "only" evade about 20-25%. Since Taritas and Sayers have base+ Evasion and most other Helmet Crystals are crap the best option is still to take 5% evasion over resistance.

Edited by Surrender
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do you ever plan on adding some of the combos that might not be so well known.  I guess the one I'm mostly interested in is the LMB+RMB after corpse storm or undertaker???  I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to happen or when to do it based on the few times it's been mentioned in other threads.  I spent some time playing around with it last night but I could never get anything to happen.

Thanks a lot for all the info though.  It's nice to have a bit of an end place to work towards.

Edited by Aflac

Posted

Do you ever plan on adding some of the combos that might not be so well known.  I guess the one I'm mostly interested in is the LMB+RMB after corpse storm or undertaker???  I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to happen or when to do it based on the few times it's been mentioned in other threads.  I spent some time playing around with it last night but I could never get anything to happen.

Thanks a lot for all the info though.  It's nice to have a bit of an end place to work towards.

I will add another video with keyboard input tomorrow for most skills :)

Posted (edited)

I've got a little question here, what's the biggest difference between swamping taritas gloves for grunil, or swamping the boots? Isn't the +5 accuracy from the gloves worth it?

Also, another little question, what enhancement would be good for weapon? Crimson flame, Temptation or Destruction?

@Surrender

Edited by Dreko
Just going to add a tag to be noticed by senpai

Posted

I am getting some mixed signals here. You state that you should avoid grunil because AP zerker is very bad but then right under that you recommend almost all AP jewerly.

I am at 115/170 and feel very useless overall. I do all the combos, dodge properly, etc. I guess the typical response is learn to play, but I really, really, really dont think that is the problem - I got rank 1 in WoW, Diamond or equiv in all Mobas, masters in sc2 (I know this game is different but...)

I think the main reason why zerker sucks is because you have to choose one role only and spec/gear for it. I think I will just end up going pure DP and just frontline in GvG, and be literally useless everywhere else.

I have a +15 liverto and tried to make some type of tankyish dps spec so I could farm and also fight people I meet in the world since my guild is at war with a lot of others, but this is just brutal. 

It is just so frustrating that I spent all this time and silver to get pretty good gear, but if I had this level of gear on any other class I could effectively farm and world pvp and gvg and whatever. 

Posted (edited)

Why dont u upgrade rock smash to lv 3¿? @Surrender

Edited by luimaru