• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

berserker guide [GUIDE] Berserker Road to 60 [Update 29. July] Including Google Doc

731 posts in this topic

Posted

btw, those clips are from the kr version arnt they?

No they are from EU

How are you getting to 225 dp using AP accessories? or is your gear comparison picture a gvg build?

Saiyers offhand + full Ultimate Gear and 2 Tri outlaws and you get way more than just 200.

Quick thanks to the OP @Surrender for organizing all of the info.  Really enjoying 2x Taritas/2x Grunil right now.

you're welcome

Why Weakling Hunt? What can you cancel with it that you cannot with F?

1. Easy and fast interrupt against wiz/witch

2. Could be cancelled mid-air with stomp in other versions. Doesnt work with the current version. Probably wont be fixed anytime soon.

3. Allows perma BWS knockdown-back interrupt combo

Future questions will only be answered via PM / Ingame or in this Topic. PM's prefered since i dont read forums every day anymore.

Posted

HOw can we get 50% resist nock down with 2 grunil 2 taritas? Taritas boots only have one slot and cristal gives 25% resist

Posted

HOw can we get 50% resist nock down with 2 grunil 2 taritas? Taritas boots only have one slot and cristal gives 25% resist

You do have some innate resistance

Posted

but if I use the boots slot for resistance I can't use it for stamina cristal...

Posted

but if I use the boots slot for resistance I can't use it for stamina cristal...

You dont need +stamina crystals. Knockdown resistance Crystal is enough and the only way to really avoid knockdown is evasion. Even with maxed resistance you will still get Knocked down in Mass PvP unless you manage to evade at the right time.

Posted (edited)

thx for the answer and this awsome guide. So the stamina u get from lvl up breath is enough?

Since evasion is so important should we use crystals for evasion in helmet instead of 50hp +5hp recovery?

Edited by Zyken

Posted

thx for the answer and this awsome guide. So the stamina u get from lvl up breath is enough?

Since evasion is so important should we use crystals for evasion in helmet instead of 50hp +5hp recovery?

Evasion is a no-brainer in Helmet since you're using Sayiers. Gets you up to 25%. 

Posted

yeah very nice guide now need read the posts :o

Posted (edited)

Always happy to see this guide with more info everytime i visit it.

Curious about the armor set-ups though, just want to know how you are reaching those accuracy values (+17 with 3pc taritas & +12 with 2pc taritas/2pc grunil). Rocking the 3pc taritas right now and im sitting at about +20 (with DUO Kalis neck.)... Would definitely go Bares neck. (until i can afford better alternatives..), but i thought i needed the extra accuracy. 

Thanks in advance, @Surrender.

Edited by Docta_P

Posted

Saiers knot? +15 gives around 12 accuracy same for yuria+15

Posted

I just got my Ultimate Yuria. I'm having trouble how to setup crystals in my weapon and gloves now. If I put a +1 crit+attack speed gem in my weapon then I have one extra attack speed wasted in crystals using 2x +2 attack speed in gloves...the other option would be to run 4 attack speed and 4 crit...

Posted

the other option would be to run 4 attack speed and 4 crit...

This can work fine, food buffs are your friend :D You are looking for Liverto/Kzarka anyways, and if you are in a guild that actively running missions and bosses it should only be a matter of time before you get a drop, or the money to buy one.

Posted (edited)

This can work fine, food buffs are your friend :D You are looking for Liverto/Kzarka anyways, and if you are in a guild that actively running missions and bosses it should only be a matter of time before you get a drop, or the money to buy one.

I'm not a fan of Mediah special. I'd also like to take advantage of a Carmae in my weapon and I would also like to max attack speed at 5. Right now I'm running Temptation crystal in my weapon and +2 attack speed as well as +2 critical in gloves. With food I have 5 attack speed and 3 crit. While its a much cheaper option that Carmae, I'm still missing out on one stat point.

On another note, what blue Saiyer should I use? How is +down attack bugged?

Edited by kwewu

Posted

i only got one question: why max fierce strike? when to use it? only in big GvG fights? because i dont see it in the 1on1 rotation

Posted (edited)

i only got one question: why max fierce strike? when to use it? only in big GvG fights? because i dont see it in the 1on1 rotation

It is used as a combo attack at the end of a Frenzied Destroyer LMB+RMB attack with the skill Flow: Final Strike

DWN + LMB > (into quick add RMB)  > RMB.  Delivers damage a little faster than using BWS.

Edited by Entaro

Posted

You don't see Float status use in 1v1? Use it through the Flow after FD.

Posted

ahh nope i didn't saw that in his 

Frenzied Destroyer -> Shake off -> Evasion -> Ultimate: Storming Beast -> Headbutt (optional) -> E -> Smack Down -> Undertaker -> Frenzied Destroyer -> Rock Smash -> Frenzied Destroyer -> Corpse Storm -> Undertaker -> Fearsome Tyrant Whirlwind replace Combo (Hold RMB+LMB once in the air (Undertaker) -> Wind Slash -> Ultimate: Storming Beast or Frenzied Destroyer instead of Wind Slash -> repead

but it didnt saw the two flows in his skilltree. nevermind. thanks for the answers.  

Posted

How lucky do you have to be in order to get the Taritas armor to ultimate, have failed alot of stones now. Is it possible?

Posted

A lot of the stuff you say makes sense on paper, but it's a little bit difficult to gauge the effectiveness without seeing some kind of actual pvp videos.

It would be really cool to get like a video of a battleground or two.  It's not like it has to be some kind of god tier esports montage, but something more interesting than just picking up dudes and bringing them back for your rangers to shotgun.

Posted

Evasion is a no-brainer in Helmet since you're using Sayiers. Gets you up to 25%. 

How good is evasion though? isn't it major nerfed? how is 10 evasion in helm gonna translate in terms of actually evading attacks? Is it better than 2 +2 damage reduction gems in helm? cuz that's straight up 4 dmg reduction. 

How lucky do you have to be in order to get the Taritas armor to ultimate, have failed alot of stones now. Is it possible?

It's all RNG, my taritas chest went ultimate in 15 stones, shoes 27. some people get it on their first try. Higher luck workers supposedly have a higher chance of success. 

Posted (edited)

I did some thinking and after a week i can still not see how full grunil is bad compared to especially 3taritas 1grunil (25%less kd resistance). Less ap more hp and more weight to carry more potions seems like a good tradeoff for more damage and fat +300hp. Over 10%of extra hp vs 4or6DP which isnt even a 3%increase of armour unless it is really overscaling at 120opposed to 118which im pretty sure it isnt and its linear.

I could write a lot of text but its for you, your playstile, down to having max wp or not isnt it?

Edited by Gudtimes

Posted

Hi Surrender,

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for taking the time to make this guide and answer so many questions, not many would have the patience to go over the same question so many times.

Really hope you continue with the Zerker into 56 and Awakening weapons/skills

I'm only a noob sub 50 currently but loving the class and find this guide has helped me exponentially

Posted

Housing Item Human damage/all AP

Housing item human damage? What is this?

Posted

Housing item human damage? What is this?

i think he refers to Imp Captain's Knife

Posted

Hmmm i have found  the Ancient Weapon Core can i play it to on my zerk, when i have the Necklace ?