• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Party loot notifications

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I have played day and night since the third pre-order day. I absolutely love the game and every aspect of it!
My only suggestion is that you add the option to the "Turn off system notifications tab" in "settings" to turn off party loot notifications.
It's pretty much the only things bugging me with the game. If I'm relaxing and fishing at a quiet pond and my friend happens to be slaying mobs and looting their loot, the constant pinging and system notification popping is really annoying. I don't need to know if my friend loots a silver coin or two.

But still I can not say enough good things about the game, Its an absolutely beautiful work of art!

11 people like this

Posted

I think it should really only notify me if something really rare or good happens. Lately I was trying to complain about the system to notify me about this shit item, before I realized: Hey, it's an item that starts a quest. I thought this was a actually a good opportunity. But getting another 1~2k trade item when killing trash is not really what I want to now about, also I couldn't care less about that my party members picked up some silvers... because, many mobs drop silvers every time... EVERY TIME. I feel like green stuff might be worth a simple message, better gears or quest stuff for the first time could be worth that extra sound. But I don't care to get another Kalis weapon I can't even equip. I will be happy to sell it later on the market, but during the obtaining I am not really "waiting" for that stuff (if you want to point out you might be looking for a twink, at least not duplicate extra notification). The more messages you get, the more you start to ignore them and the less likely it is that if it was really important that you actually make note of it. The more intelligent the decision what you show and what not, the more useful the information is. I just came from a game where you get the ultra message of doom when you get "rare" materials after accepting a quest reward and you are like "wow, really, I just got it? I am THAT surprised! ... actually, I am not)

3 people like this

Posted

Would agree, this would be a nice addition. I spent an hour or so trying to find a way, experimenting with some of the settings, trying to get this to turn off. lol Am glad I am not the only one. I did create a separate chat channel, and disabled the system notifications, which saved me from some items, but didn't stop the party notifications.

Maybe if the notifications were tied to location or distance between you? If it shows you too far apart to  register the kill or quest count towards you, then you shouldn't see the notification. ...even if this was the only option available, it would be nice to see.

Mayv

Posted

Disabling the "Other's Acquired" system notification doesn't work at all, at least not in a party.  The repetitive sound of the loot notification really drives into my head and annoys me to the point where I don't want to play.  The only way around it is to mute the game sound entirely which isn't a very good experience.  Will we see a fix for this?

Posted

I totally agree with you all, its so annoying to see the loot notification for the party over and over and over again. Pls fix a disable alternative in the settings :)

Posted

this is still absolutely horrible 

bump

1 person likes this

Posted

I cry because of this shit .... it drives me crazy ... pllssss FIXXXX

Posted

OMG, why the hell don't you fix this?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is driving me crazy!!!!!! FFS!!!!!

Posted

Oh was about to suggest this myself ^^ they managed this with guild quests after beta! Im sure they can do the same with party loot! 

I think that they should have every type of notification as an option tbh.. so you can simply pick what you want to be notified about! 

Posted

There simply must be a fix for this somewhere, coming, sometime, yes? 

Posted

We're still missing some basic QoL fixes pertaining to system messages and filtering, this is one of them.  Please, please, please -- fix this.

Posted

i would love to have it that i only get notification onwhat i get not get spammed with what everyone els get

Posted

+1 to this.

Excellent suggestion, and one that I hope to see implemented in the near future. I also agree with De Kus, who suggested that it only appear if they receive something special or rare.

Posted

what the ----- you stil lcant disable it

Posted (edited)

Yep it's retarded annoying.

(and it would be so simple to fix)

Edited by Erion

Posted

fiiiixxxx thiiiiiiiissss shiiiiiittt

Posted

I have played day and night since the third pre-order day. I absolutely love the game and every aspect of it!
My only suggestion is that you add the option to the "Turn off system notifications tab" in "settings" to turn off party loot notifications.
It's pretty much the only things bugging me with the game. If I'm relaxing and fishing at a quiet pond and my friend happens to be slaying mobs and looting their loot, the constant pinging and system notification popping is really annoying. I don't need to know if my friend loots a silver coin or two.

But still I can not say enough good things about the game, Its an absolutely beautiful work of art!

Good point! +1

Posted

Bump! Would love to turn this off.

Posted

Bump! Would love to turn this off.

Any fix? 
...the most annoying thing is that the message (useless itself) is still yet to appear for hours after you've left the party...

Posted

Save us

Posted

@GM_Caramel by the power of the black spirit, I call upon thee. Heed my call and come forth by the power of Cookies and Black spirit! 

Posted

@GM_Caramel by the power of the black spirit, I call upon thee. Heed my call and come forth by the power of Cookies and Black spirit! 

Cookies! :x I can add this suggestion to my list and bring attention to my team about this so we can forward it to our developers. There is no guarantee though! 

Posted

Cookies! :x I can add this suggestion to my list and bring attention to my team about this so we can forward it to our developers. There is no guarantee though! 

Thank you :3 And I get that >.< there's never any guarantee.

Here's your cookies btw:

G15022_KFC_83-dozen-cookies-Enviro_1291.

Posted

@GM_Caramel

Even just toggling party loot to start would be great, the system currently is just a part of the screen we ignore because it's constantly filled with crap. Doesn't need to be advanced, but i don't think turn ins or silver should ever be shown to start with. Then a toggle added for whether or not "items that don't stack" should be displayed.

Posted

Please, for the love of god... please let us turn off loot notifications. That constant pling pling is annoying.