• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How old are you and what is your favorite game?

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all! Just want to meet some new people and find out what interests bring you all here :)

I'm 32, and my favorite game(s) are Descent and Total Annihilation. (Favorite games of all time, anyway.)

Posted

I am 23 and the Final Fantasy games are my favorites.

Don't make me choose one, that would be unfair.

Posted

Don't have a favourite game atm. xD

Posted

Used to be TF2, but now it's Dragon's Dogma.

Posted

23, Mass Effect Trilogy 

Posted

I'm 30 and have FAR TOO MANY FAVORITES.

I could ramble on into a paragraph of favorites. >~<"

My most nostalgic favorite would have to be; The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. 

Posted

Hello Kitty Online
or Barbie Dressup games!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm 21, and I think if I had to pick 1 game, it would be Diablo 2. Grew up playing in, and it is the game that brings back the most nostalgic gaming memories.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm 22 and I souppose that my favorite game is Dishonored.

Posted

I'm 24, my favorite game is The Witcher III

Posted

I'm 28 and Rainbow 6: Siege has climbed to the top of my list. 

Posted

I don't remember

work.

1 person likes this

Posted

31, and ..........I have yet to get an absolute favorite. I guess I subbed to wow for nine years. Maybe that counts.

1 person likes this

Posted

My favorite game came and went
Remember the Dawngate
00_dawngate_mina_screenshot_02.jpg

Posted

30 and Star Wars Galaxies Pre-NGE. May it forever rest in peace. 

1 person likes this

Posted

30 and Star Wars Galaxies Pre-NGE. May it forever rest in peace. 

I love how those of us who played it have to note that, because it was the first time a real bullshit event collapsed a game. lol 

2 people like this

Posted

25 and the Monster Hunter series is my all time favorite, though Kingdom Hearts is a close second.

Posted

I'm a 2 month old fetus and my favorite game is Sonic 06.

Posted (edited)

My age is a secret but I'm in my 20s.

And my favorite game is Tales of Symphonia.

Edited by Wandering♥Lalafell
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm 24

My favourite games were Guild Wars (the original), RIFT (during Storm Legion), and Aion. I can't really pick one of those 3 over the others. And maybe I should add RuneScape for nostalgia :D

Edited by Veldan

Posted

I am 24.

Far too many favorites to think of from my childhood. I would probably have to say Far Cry 3 and The Last of Us due to being the most recent ones. I was just completely immersed in The Last of Us. Probably the only game ever I didn't actually want to play, I just wanted to watch and see what happened next in the story and cut scenes.

Posted (edited)

30 here.

And I play and played so many different type of game that I couldn't say one in particular.

But in a closer range of time, I would have to say that Witcher 3 is coming real close to be one of my favorite game of all time. I've been impress so much by this game.

Big fan of the "Tales of" too - Favorites being Symphonia and Vesperia so far.

My biggest MMO and most played: T4C, Ultima Online, RO. All the newer ones always felt so flat for me.

Currently playing: BDO (no, really?), Rocket League, Fallout 4, Tales of Zestiria. Played League of Legends for more than 5 years... but not so much lately.

Edited by Theb

Posted

SaGa Frontier, Wild ARMs, Legend of Mana, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars, and LoZ: Link's Awakening are my favorite games of all time.  I'm like, 29 or something.

Posted

18, I like Hello Kitty World Online Rune Factory 4 

Posted

23, male and was a dedicated Lord of the Rings online player.:ph34r: