• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Witch's Earring/Mark of Shadows quest

38 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't get "Becker's Ominous Information" from a Warehouse Manager in Calpheon (Basquean Ljurik) which unlocks ring/earring quest line. Do I have to do any specific thing before receiving this quest (certain NPC, Knowledge,...). Any help would be more than appreciated.

2016-03-07_29022197.thumb.JPG.40b0f31851

Posted

I can't get "Becker's Ominous Information" from a Warehouse Manager in Calpheon (Basquean Ljurik) which unlocks ring/earring quest line. Do I have to do any specific thing before receiving this quest (certain NPC, Knowledge,...). Any help would be more than appreciated.

2016-03-07_29022197.thumb.JPG.40b0f31851

there is a bloody quest line to get that shit? and here i farmed 10 hours to get 2 earings at the skellies O.o not that i minded. was grinding to 51 anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

there is a bloody quest line to get that shit? and here i farmed 10 hours to get 2 earings at the skellies O.o not that i minded. was grinding to 51 anyway.

quest earrings/rings are not mark of shadow//witch earring.

dont worry about it.

Posted

It is not the witches earring/mark of shadows, it is an equivalent to them

Posted

The quest items are the exact same. People should just sell their drops.

Posted

The quest items are the exact same. People should just sell their drops.

they are not. the difference lies within upgrades.

1 person likes this

Posted

they are not. the difference lies within upgrades.

you don't need to upgrade the earrings. The mediah update is coming too quickly. The base stats are good enough to pvp unless you just want to farm

3 people like this

Posted

Its not coming up for me either, i hit 50 yesterday, and have done all quests up til now. My mate has had it from 50 2 days ago?? Can anyone help please?

Posted

can anyone answer instead of arguing?

2 people like this

Posted

Same Problem here

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been looking for a day or two also. I am guessing it has to do something with the Kzarka storyline since the merchant mentions that in the starter quest, but I don't know if or what the link is.

Posted

If the quests aren't showing up you need to make sure you have "All" Selected in your quest log.

3 people like this

Posted

If the quests aren't showing up you need to make sure you have "All" Selected in your quest log.

I think we know that... We mean the quest isnt available when it should be.

Posted

I think we know that... We mean the quest isnt available when it should be.

The Calpheon warehouse managers quests will not show up if you don't have all quest types checked when you hit "O". I had the same problem with the quests not showing up. As soon as I checked it they showed up for me.

8 people like this

Posted

The Calpheon warehouse managers quests will not show up if you don't have all quest types checked when you hit "O". I had the same problem with the quests not showing up. As soon as I checked it they showed up for me.

bruh.
Hes not talking about the quest not showing up in the quest log.
Hes talking about not being able to get the quest AT ALL as in the quest giving NPC doesn't have that quest as an option.

Posted

I know what he meant. They didn't show up for me to accept even until I did that. He didn't have a yellow box next to his name until after I did that. I saw it in another thread on here. Fixed it for me.

Posted

bruh.Hes not talking about the quest not showing up in the quest log.
Hes talking about not being able to get the quest AT ALL as in the quest giving NPC doesn't have that quest as an option.

This. The first thing before I post on forum I checked if I have filter on, googled, read forum and no information about this. I spoke with someone who could get this quest line but leveled to 50 without doing any quest. or talking to much to NPC. Hope someone Will post a solution.

Posted (edited)

I know what he meant. They didn't show up for me to accept even until I did that. He didn't have a yellow box next to his name until after I did that. I saw it in another thread on here. Fixed it for me.

Interesting, Well hopefully it works for the OP.
And if that is the issue shame on whoever designed it lol.

This. The first thing before I post on forum I checked if I have filter on, googled, read forum and no information about this. I spoke with someone who could get this quest line but leveled to 50 without doing any quest. or talking to much to NPC. Hope someone Will post a solution.

I also got this quest without doing any quests. I just pure grinded to 50 :(

Maybe it has to do with knowledge?

Edited by Shota

Posted

Same, thank you for that.

Posted

I went on the quest log and checked all at the top, filtered All and All and this resolved my problem, thanks.

Posted (edited)

It helped. I know now what you meant. I feal stupid now. Thank you very much :). Give a man his cookie (like).

Edited by Ceriks

Posted

Thanks Jimboflex, i had the same problem and it solved it, + 1 for you.

Posted

Aaand it didn't help me... Still don't have that quest. Damn...

Posted

it worked for me , thanks

Posted

I have the same problem. But I'll check again doing this method.