• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'll eat humble pie - We do need player trading

302 posts in this topic

Posted

I based my prior opinion on the delights of having zero gold seller spam in chat and gold buyers owning everything.

Now I have played the game I have to admit my albeit honest opinion, was totally misguided and incorrect.  Lack of player trading has really cut off a huge reason to be social in this game, and I mean especially in this game where the world is so rich and lifelike.

Now I'm still not sure about full and unrestricted player to player trading, but how about a mid-way deal where we can trade with people in our guild?  To stop or restrict as much as humanly possible abuses of the system, Daum could get put in place a 72 hour cooldown after leaving a guild before you can join another maybe?!

I don't know but there really should be trading beyond what we have now and somewhere between everyone's head they should be able to come up with a system that a complete pain in the arse for sellers..

Can I have some gravy to go with this pie please?

25 people like this

Posted

Nope still better not having gold sellers.

----- off pls.. The Marketplace works just fine.

13 people like this

Posted

I like the fact that everything in game is what I earned.   Not just logging in and having some powerlevelling guildie give me everything I need.

I feel like I am accomplishing something, and not just leeching off of friends/guildmates.

You can still be social.  Too low level to go farm certain mats?  HIgh level friend comes with you to protect you while you gather.

13 people like this

Posted

YES, and cash shop items on the AH, and black stones on the marketplace.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I see players being social all the time. If you are looking for goods to be sold, the marketplace should suffice, regulated prices make most goods easily affordable.

The only thing no trading hampers is trading items to players but at a non enchanted level even the gear sells very cheap on the marketplace.

Edited by Naoto
2 people like this

Posted

Honestly I'd love to be able to trade more items with other players.  Been playing a lot with my girlfriend and I keep getting drops that she needs but I can't trade them to her because "gold sellers might use it".

Wish they could just figure out a better way to keep gold sellers out but still let people socialize in the game.

3 people like this

Posted

This game has more social aspects to the game than most mmo's with player trading enabeld.. and that is because it's complex and partying up actually gives more benefits. 

The problem with enabeling trade will be the gold spammers that return and the spam that will go on in the chat.. the social aspect of each other helping will be lost.

Now I do think there should be something added to the marketplace and that is to input a BUY order instead of a selling order.

1 person likes this

Posted

YES, and cash shop items on the AH, and black stones on the marketplace.

No to cash shop items on the AH and black stones have been there since day 1.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nope still better not having gold sellers.

----- off pls.. The Marketplace works just fine.

We do have gold sellers.

Restricting trade does nothing.
Every single attempt a MMO has made to reduce gold sellers only -----s with legit players.
Gold sellers will find a way just like they have.

Using that as an argument is ridiculous.

You guys are delusional if you think restricting trade will stop gold sellers. lol.

Edited by Shota
5 people like this

Posted

No to cash shop items on the AH and black stones have been there since day 1.

Yes to cash shop items on the AH and where are these black stones.. You're going to make me look

Posted

Yes to cash shop items on the AH and where are these black stones.. You're going to make me look

You do realize the Market place is the Auction House?

and the cash shop is the Pearl Store.
I'm going to assume whoever responded to you initially was referring to that.

Yes blackstones are on the Marketplace no they are not in the pearlstore.

Posted (edited)

They found a way because there is trade. See how that works? 

If they removed the ability to trade potions, or made traded potions unsellable then there would be no way for gold sellers to have a business.

Edited by Luciferia
2 people like this

Posted

We do have gold sellers.
Every single attempt a MMO has made to reduce gold sellers only -----s with legit players.

You guys are delusional if you think restricting trade will stop gold sellers. lol.

Fully restricted trade does stop gold sellers. What it doesn't stop are powerleveling services and account selling, which have less of an impact on the game and are also stopped in much different ways.

1 person likes this

Posted

We do have gold sellers.

Yeah how do you sell gold without gold to sell?  Can't trade it, can't sell it.

There is only 1 loophole with an easy fix currently. All they need to fix is making it so pots/consumables cannot be sold for silver after being traded.

Posted

Ok if not payer to player trading, just some way I can make stuff for guildies...  I'm not an up front PvP'er, I've always been more of a support type with lots of crafting.

Just looking for a system that allows me to support the guild within my sphere of particular interest and skills.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

They specifically sold this version on the promise that there would be no cash shop items on the AH; if they did that they'd have to honor a whole lot of refunds and possibly be on the hook for false advertisement.

Check the section marked "black stones" to find the black stones ;)

Weapon stones have been averaging 400-500k, armor 200-300k

Edited by bakimono

Posted

You do realize the Market place is the Auction House?

and the cash shop is the Pearl Store.
I'm going to assume whoever responded to you initially was referring to that.

Yes blackstones are on the Marketplace no they are not in the pearlstore.

Maybe a mis-read. I want to buy black stones with real money, but that's off topic.

Posted

Or if you're not going to have player trading, help us at least make it easier to level with our friends if they're just getting into the game. 

Posted (edited)

They specifically sold this version on the promise that there would be no cash shop items on the AH; if they did that they'd have to honor a whole lot of refunds and possibly be on the hook for false advertisement.
Check the section marked "black stones" to find the black stones ;)

I certainly do NOT want CS shit on the Market - No way, but thats not what this thread is about..

Edited by Wolfhammer

Posted

Maybe a mis-read. I want to buy black stones with real money, but that's off topic.

Oh, then absolutely hell to the f**king no.

2 people like this

Posted

Me too.

Posted

Yeah how do you sell gold without gold to sell?  Can't trade it, can't sell it.

There is only 1 loophole with an easy fix currently. All they need to fix is making it so pots/consumables cannot be sold for silver after being traded.

That OR make the current potions unreadable and add new ones that CAN be traded but have zero resale value by default. If you buy them you have the option to trade them, but never the option to resell.

old potions just stay as normal, not tradable but able to be resold if you want to.

Posted

Why not make everything worth 1 copper or 1 silver like Blade and Soul does.

Doesn't matter what it is it -----ing sells for 1 copper. GG. lol.

Posted (edited)

NO, they said no CS items on AH for launch. So they already honored that statement.

No way for it to be false advertisement. If they change, I don't know. But they haven't lied about this part.

Edited by Luciferia
2 people like this

Posted

Why not make everything worth 1 copper or 1 silver like Blade and Soul does.

Doesn't matter what it is it -----ing sells for 1 copper. GG. lol.

I heard BnS had more gold sellers than players already, haven't played myself though...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0