• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Internal Server Error during checkout

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I am trying to buy a Traveler pack so I can play BDO but whenever i try paying and checking out I get this message "Internal Server Error", so I can't checkout and buy myself the pack and play the game please help ; - ;

Posted

If you check through a number of posts in this very section, you will see that there are some real problems with the website and payments (or not taking any).  I have not seen any post by someone loosely associated with Daum regarding this.  People still are making new threads, when there have been threads since March 1st when the problem was first widely experienced.

It does not effect everyone, but many have it.

Posted

Well considering how much hype this god damn game has its already 1 week and more probably THEY STILL HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO FIX IT or at least tell us something about progress on the matter wtf is this ... 

Posted

I was getting this error as well. I was using chrome. I switch to IE instead also made sure it wasn't auto filling any of the information as well, then it loaded correctly. Maybe browser related or may just be crappy server issues on their side.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was getting this error as well. I was using chrome. I switch to IE instead also made sure it wasn't auto filling any of the information as well, then it loaded correctly. Maybe browser related or may just be crappy server issues on their side.

Confirmed. This worked for me.

Posted

Confirmed. This worked for me.

I switched to IE well mine is Microsoft Edge since I use Windows 10 but still nothing changed 

Posted

I switched to IE well mine is Microsoft Edge since I use Windows 10 but still nothing changed 

That is odd, I use Chrome normally, and never use IE (I have Windows 10 too); it worked perfectly for me. 

Posted

That is odd, I use Chrome normally, and never use IE (I have Windows 10 too); it worked perfectly for me. 

I got a response on my ticket where I said that I have used all methods to bypass that Internal Server Error but their response was USE OTHER BROWSERS ... like i haven't tried that already or to log in and log out and shit like that and after that dead silence great help they were great ... might as well ask a friend who is able to buy this shit and buy me one ffs....

Posted (edited)

Bumping this just like the other. Because way back trying and failing to Pre-Order another Conqueror's because my bank found it odd that the website kept -----ing crashing, and trying to keep charging over and over, and blocked payments... I then told them to allow any purchases from DAUM, AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN.

MORE internal server errors.

MORE failed to purchases.

Edited by Shades

Posted

Shades, I had the same problem with a Travelers Package I tried to purchase on March 2nd. The money was authorized by my credit card and given to Daum, but my account never received the Travelers package. In other words, Daum took my money and gave me nothing. On the earliest day my credit card company allows me (15 days later), or March 18th, I'll be starting an action through the credit card company to get my money back. I have no faith that Daum rectify the problem in the meantime.

I'm sorry you lost so much money on the Conqueror's package. Glad I didn't try to buy that !!!!

Posted

Was having the exact same issue, i use Firefox, so i switched over to IE and it worked perfectly.

Posted

Having this issue, but I tried IE and same thing happened.

Posted

THANK YOU! This works!!!! All like this post!

Posted

THANK YOU! This works!!!! All like this post!

Doesn't work for everyone.

Posted

Doesn't work for everyone.

They have to use actual IE and not ME.

Posted

Ran into the same issue trying to buy the travelers package yesterday since my 7 day pass was about to end. Had to reinstall IE to do it though. It almost worked, got to the page where I could enter my payment information, except when I pressed submit it took me to a page that said "payment failed" or something like that. At this point I gave up and just played for the last day of my 7 day pass.

Tried it again today with IE and same "payment failed" page. Tried in Chrome and Safari on Mac and had the same error. Finally saw two support pages that were posted yesterday about these issues https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207959705-Internal-Server-Error and https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205760971-Payment-Failure. That led me to calling my bank to see if they had blocked the transaction, which they had. The reason why they said they blocked it was because the expiration date was incorrect which I'm 100% sure I entered it correctly, so that makes me think the issue is them not sending the expiration date correctly when you use the "Credit Card" option of payment. Anyway, didn't want to try it again incase that was actually the cause of the issue, so I attempted with PayPal and I guess you can use you're card through them without an account, and that worked perfectly!

So point is if you get the "Internal server error" page switch browsers. If you get the "payment failed" page contact your bank to resolve any issues and try again with PayPal or one of the other payment methods.

Posted

Don't use edge, it's the same as chrome in that it gives the internal error. Use Internet Explorer. Worked for me

(I know you're on W10, but you still have IE, just search for it. source: I use W10)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0