• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Armor as Costumes

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In most games with costume shops, I end up preferring standard armor over costumes.  I would love to see a cash shop item that would do one of the following things:

1. Apply the appearance of one armor onto another armor.  personally i love the fortuna chest, but cant justify wearing it  over sets with inherent stats, like taritas.

2. Convert an armor piece into a costume. I put this second since costumes have stats in this game, and thus leads to additional balance considerations.

I believe this option is reasonable, whether a cash shop item or something available through loyalty or standard play. Let me know what you think!

Edited by Ebonwind
wrote on phone.. too many hard returns
7 people like this

Posted

This is something I would love also

Posted

+1

Posted

yes please!

Posted

Yeah, I like this idea too.

Same thing for weapons and off-hand weapons too please.

Posted

Already made a thread about this here, but the more, the better probably, so supported!

Posted (edited)

Already made a thread about this here, but the more, the better probably, so supported!

Edited by AJFWG

Posted

I think I supported the other one, too, but I'm going to +1 this too. I would love to have a set of armor as a costume so I can dye it rather than having to buy an outfit from the pearl shop.

Posted

Not cash shop please. But yes. I'd love to have Agerian stats with Tartiras looks. Loyalty or crafted somehow.

Posted

+1

I really would like the look of the luck fortuna armor on my tamer. 

Posted

I think a better solution would be allow all armor to placed in the costume slot regardless. Keep the coupons for the Life Outfits, but make it so i can put, for example, a Taritas Chest on my Armor Slot (Uses stats) and then put the Fortuna Chest on my Costume Slot (Nil stats).

Posted

+1

Posted

+1

I really would like the look of the luck fortuna armor on my tamer. 

Me too! Its been my favorite since the preview in char creation.

Posted

+1 (I would prefer if you could just equip an armor as a costume, but if it has to be a cash shop item to swap equipment appearances so be it)

Posted

yeah. just being able to put armor in the costume slot without nickle and diming it would be ideal. 

who knows - maybe we'll get thrown a bone?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0