• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

helpmedecidedammit Support wondering - valkyrie or witch?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Want to hear more opinion of people who know the classes. I love playing the supportive type and I can't decide which one I would like to play on the launch.

They both have heal, buffs and other supportive abilities. Witch sounds simple, but what about valkyrie? which you think is better for PVP/PVE?

Thank you in advance for your reply

Posted

Let me tell you a secret of players that played before EU/NA were anounced... Everyone gonna make Witch/Wizard :} it's just so much better from other starting classes for leveling etc, Well at least if nothing going to change in class balance. About being more 'suporrtive' witch in my opinion have more useful healing skills.

Posted (edited)

From what I've read, witch  / wizard.

The Valkyrie is more of a tankie paladin class.

I'm using to playing casters so I'm a bit biased.

Edited by Confusion.Infusion

Posted

I think that Wizard/Witch is the best choice for you: he/she has 2 buffs, 2 heals, 1 ress (the only class that has a ress) and 1 mana drain (it's a debuff but I put this skill with the others to give to the wizard/witch the title of "supportive class").

Valkyrie has 1 heal and 2 buffs too, but that's all. 

Posted

I was trying to add another thought that I forgot to mention but I can't edit my post...

Regarding PvE I think Wizard/Witch is better than Vlakyrie, but in PvP I think that if you know how to play your character you can be good with every class, so the other thing you have to deal with is: playing melee or ranged?

Posted

Not a fan of paladin style, so thank you very much! I'm set to study and build my witch :3

Posted

Glad to hear Wizard has supportive abilities as well. Exactly what I was looking for, a magical DPS with an additional role as support.

Posted

well witch has a lot more support skills. So have fun. Look at a witch skill calculator too.