• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Give my money back! Daum

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

see this link first http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/31029-bought-pearls-not-in-inventory-why/&page=7

Here is the ticket

I never see the mess like that before in any game

PS: The newest feedback http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/31029-bought-pearls-not-in-inventory-why/&page=7

After 5 days they finally start to fix up from 3hrs ago? What are they doing in these day, and they probably have take 5 more days to fix up, when we finally receive our pearls, the Cash Shop Event should be close, GG

moonxnw@gm

--------@gmail.com

Mar 8, 02:17

I would like to say, have been 4 days but still no any GM or CM say something in forum and we don't have any answer or reply, so I don't wanna play that game anymore, since the head start there's a bunch of bug and many of them you guys never gave our players any good answer, I don't think you guys care about our feeling ,right now I just want my money back, just the $200 USD which purchased pearls but never receive

Edited by MoonXNW

Posted (edited)

Nope. You're shit out of luck. Stop spending $200 on things you don't know if you want or not. Your pearls will be delivered to you in-game but the game will not be refunded. Remember that part on the ToS and Help section that says they won't issue you a refund if you download the game? They weren't joking.

Edited by Tesi_Amsel
1 person likes this

Posted

I thought I would take some of my valuable time to post in this pointless thread, such a riveting read.

1 person likes this

Posted

you purchased a 200 usd witch? damn thats an expensive witch.. is it a statue or something?

Posted

Its a great game, you bought it. Thats it. If you dont like it oh well. Thats how life works, you cant buy EVERYTHING and return it just because you dont like it. Cheers, thanks for supporting my favorite game. Carpe BDO!

2 people like this

Posted

Its a great game, you bought it. Thats it. If you dont like it oh well. Thats how life works, you cant buy EVERYTHING and return it just because you dont like it. Cheers, thanks for supporting my favorite game. Carpe BDO!

but I never receive it

Posted

Welcome to launch! I would advise you to avoid purchasing/investing in games immediately after launch if these bumps-in-the-rug affect your life this much. It is a known issue and your ticket will be answered in the order it was received. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I like you. 

I like you too. ♥

Posted

There a lot of tickets they have to go through....... Also they do have office hours and like most MMO company's they have less support on the weekends lol

Shit ppl are impatient

Posted (edited)

Nope. You're shit out of luck. Stop spending $200 on things you don't know if you want or not. Your pearls will be delivered to you in-game but the game will not be refunded. Remember that part on the ToS and Help section that says they won't issue you a refund if you download the game? They weren't joking.

hi my name is tesi. I have zero fun in my life so im always grumpy and cannot find myself in others their situations. Ive zero friends irl but many in-game. I'm a gamer.

Edited by Hro
1 person likes this

Posted

Don't really care what you say being out $200 sucks period. Hope you get a speedy resolution and some form of compensation for your issues OP.

Posted

hi my name is tesi. I have zero fun in my life so im always grumpy and cannot find myself in others their situations. 

Hey Tesi! My name's Tesi too! That's so awesome, I thought I was the only one.. xD

2 people like this

Posted

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Posted

I like you. 

you probably do. Both the same hilarious attitude while irl bullied all day. Talking rough behind screen = skilled talking. 

Fixed it for you. ;)

thanks whiteknight.

Posted

Hey man you really shouldn't be buying stuff if you're not sure that you want it right after a game launches. This is the time where everything is quote unquote collectible and you paid the price.

Posted

Questionable practice to sell something you can't deliver. Especially if the "it's an MMO launch, this is expected" rationale is so commonplace. Either way, you're probably out of luck, and will just have to have a bit of patience.

Either way, the ToS states that Daum cash will be added immediately to your account. I suppose you could always try to request a refund, or at the very least, some form of compensation for the trouble. The ToS also states that you waive your rights for any withdrawal, however, considering that the service hasn't been delivered, it might be quite possible to get some compensation, or money back. =)

1 person likes this

Posted

you probably do. Both the same hilarious attitude while irl bullied all day. Talking rough behind screen = skilled talking. 

thanks whiteknight.

You sound like you need a hug.

Posted (edited)

How has irony not beaten you into a coma yet? xD

ssssssh you're out of energy. Take a pot $$$$

Oh and meet some ppl. You need it 

"How has irony... hi im loreehebeha and im 40+ 

Edited by Hro

Posted

Questionable practice to sell something you can't deliver. Especially if the "it's an MMO launch, this is expected" rationale is so commonplace. Either way, you're probably out of luck, and will just have to have a bit of patience.

Either way, the ToS states that Daum cash will be added immediately to your account. I suppose you could always try to request a refund, or at the very least, some form of compensation for the trouble. The ToS also states that you waive your rights for any withdrawal, however, considering that the service hasn't been delivered, it might be quite possible to get some compensation, or money back. =)

They send compensation once and now everyone is expecting it for everything. 

Posted

They send compensation once and now everyone is expecting it for everything. 

After ten years of World of Warcraft people still expect compensation for two-hour maintenance. I think it's just what our species has devolved into.

Posted

You mean those non existent energy potions you keep incorrectly referring too?

how you still talking? U use hacks? 

Just a matter of time buddy.

Posted

"How has irony... hi im loreehebeha and im 40+ 

Woah, woah, woah. I thought you said you were Tesi?

Posted

After ten years of World of Warcraft people still expect compensation for two-hour maintenance. I think it's just what our species has devolved into.

im40+ zerzerolife. Talks wisely. Aint shit irl.

Posted

Naturally, and a limit must be set, so that it doesn't get unreasonable. But this is $200, not two hours of maintenance.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0