• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

castle siege Edan Server || <Gatekeeper> || Castle Siege Experienced KR Guild moving to NA || Castle Siege and PvP focused || Teamspeak || Website || Recruitment Limited/Waitlist

742 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

n2w2L.png

CBT2 Rankings

nh1ID.jpg   nfzFd.jpg

Gatekeeper was formed in early March of 2015 on the KR servers of Black Desert Online. The original goal was to gather like-minded individuals that desired a knowledge base for what they intended to be a long term endeavor when this game launched in their own region. Researching goes a long way, but hands on experience provides valuable details about that information and practice for muscle memory. As time went on, the members of this guild reached far into the game's mechanics to learn and understand its systems; guilds, classes, node wars, region sieges, and etc.

This type of dedication and attitude was noticed by other groups and individual players that were doing the same on their own in both the KR and RU versions of the game. As the release of NA approached these people joined together,  taking the experience of BDO and various other MMO's that have shaped top players throughout the last 10-15+ years of gaming and built upon it for a varied and experienced leadership core and member base that doesn't rely just on their specific knowledge of this game and its intricacies, but also incorporates a wide understanding of PvP and GvG tactics, guild management, and true bonded membership among highly dedicated players that strengthens the foundation of our community.

The main focus of everything we do will always be PvP - be it open world GvG wars, node wars, or region sieges. We highly value dedication from our players. This does not relate to time played in the game, but rather how you play and what you do with your time. We don't require you to just live up to our expectations, we specifically recruit people that are pushing to exceed their own. We are aware that casual players are necessary for this game to survive, and we wish them all well and hope they enjoy all the game has to offer. We would just prefer they did not apply here.

We pride ourselves in having gathered not only some of the most skilled and committed gamers we have met along our extensive MMO history, but also people with unwavering loyalty. Our members are intense, intelligent, and hilarious. Joining GK doesn't just gain you a pro guild that will take you places, it integrates you into a consortium of personalities that mesh for one goal. We feel there is no point in being on the top if you can't enjoy yourself both on the journey and while you are there.

Gatekeeper info:

Recruitment: As of February 27th all applications are waitlisted until further notice, impressive applications may receive a reply.

We are currently recruiting for a few more slots in the Berserker, Ranger, and Sorceress classes. The classes Valkyrie, Warrior, and Witch/Wizard are full.* We are also looking for people that prefer playing one of the classes that will be released sometime after the game's original launch, such as Blader, Plum, Ninja, and Kunoichi.

*If you are interested in joining us, but would prefer to play one of the classes that we already have filled, please do not hesitate to contact us and discuss possibilities.

• Knowledge base for detailed game mechanics
  • Class guidance and training
  • Group and siege tactic training
  • Full support in all PvP situations
  • All members have PvE requirements beneficial to PvP and sieges
  • Weekly scheduled guild events
  • Weekly guild meetings
  • TS3 participation required
  • 18+ age requirement
  • Respect guild mates and allies
  • Code of Conduct detailed on website

Apply through the website if you are interested and want more information.

Looking forward to seeing some strong new faces in CBT2 and launch, and some healthy competition from other guilds.

Edited by Xlore
22 people like this

Posted

+1

4 people like this

Posted

Good luck with NA!

7 people like this

Posted

awsome players ... had lots of fun playing with them on KR.

-stan

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Best of luck.

Edited by Eponym
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was gonna tattoo "Gatekeepers" on my magic stick, but it'll look silly with all that extra space... any ideas? maybe "gatekeepers is best guild In BDO NA!!" that'll fit.

Edited by PersianBULL
5 people like this

Posted

Good luck with NA!

THANK YOU... condescending looking Starbucks lady?... i thinko.O

5 people like this

Posted

You could tattoo a tractor, since you love playing on the hard way. :D

3 people like this

Posted

I was gonna tattoo "Gatekeepers" on my magic stick, but it'll look silly with all that extra space... any ideas? maybe "gatekeepers is best guild In BDO NA!!" that'll fit.

>"gatekeepers is best guild In BDO NA!!"
>|-------------------2.5inches------------------|

Don't sell the guild short, Persian :P

5 people like this

Posted

+1

5 people like this

Posted

"GATEKEEPERS IS BEST GUILD IN BDO NA!!"

thats more like the font i was thinking about baby, :P i mean u should know better

2 people like this

Posted

W E W L A D

Some salty fuck just neg rep'd all the posts in this thread haha.

1 person likes this

Posted

W E W L A D

Some salty fuck just neg rep'd all the posts in this thread haha.

.eJwFwQEOwiAMAMC_8ADaQoVuv2nY5pbIMGuNica

5 people like this

Posted

Its ok ill rep all the post positive then xD

Posted

is that salt man drake? plz tell me its drake

Posted

Heard a lot of good stuff about you guys.  Going to be exciting when NA Launchs!  GL!

1 person likes this

Posted

Heard a lot of good stuff about you guys.  Going to be exciting when NA Launchs!  GL!

Thank you! hope to see you there. But i think ur wrap needs a bit of this :

mv8WUglR8Z4b6x2pwsWFklw.jpg

Posted

Thank you! hope to see you there. But i think ur wrap needs a bit of this :

mv8WUglR8Z4b6x2pwsWFklw.jpg

Hahaha

Very nice

Posted

Hahaha

Very nice

Id also like to add that we do provide a bit of ^that in GK if ur willing to put the effort in :D

Posted (edited)

is that salt man drake? plz tell me its drake

not even close xD

white-kid-dance-club.gif

Edited by Zev

Posted

not even close xD

white-kid-dance-club.gif

really though? really? cuz essentially the same no? man that vid looks like some kiddy cult, creeps me out

Posted

This is all i got:

HCH2b.gif

Posted

This is all i got:

HCH2b.gif

Same DchozN from ESEA?

Posted

Same DchozN from ESEA?

unfortunately not. Back in my 1.6 days, I realized that I shared a gaming handle with the legendary David Cho so I switched to Panda. Turns out panda is incredibly common in MMOs so I switched back to Dchozn.

Didnt expect anyone to recognize the handle here of all places.

Posted

throw some emojis on there to fill in that blank space. Everybody loves a good smiley face.