• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

castle siege Edan Server || <Gatekeeper> || Castle Siege Experienced KR Guild moving to NA || Castle Siege and PvP focused || Teamspeak || Website || Recruitment Limited/Waitlist

742 posts in this topic

Posted

.hoot hoot noot noot 

2016-02-21_13227265.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

will u guys have conq pack?

Posted

Hello I sent in my app on your website look forward to talking with you.

Posted (edited)

I have submitted mine.  I will note, which I put in my application, I fully intend to play Blader as soon as it is released.  I'm stuck with the Warrior for the time being.

Edit:  I'm not 100% on warrior, as the Berserker still has my interest in playing that at launch instead.  If Berserker is needed more, I'll roll that for the benefit of the guild.  Until Blader is released.

Edited by Jakenoff

Posted

Had a lot of fun. Good fight!

Got rekt by Anise and Religious.

-Crown

1 person likes this

Posted

Had a lot of fun. Good fight!

Got rekt by Anise and Religious.

-Crown

Likewise, but it was Circe iframing into my face and poking my booty. GG. 

Posted (edited)

We've had a busy CBT2 that was full of fun, now with 6 days left until official launch we are ironing out our guild and preparing ourselves for an even stronger launch focus.

Recruitment is now reopen as we are making cuts and we will be processing applications and taking interviews this whole week.

Remember to make your application stand out and show effort, spots are heavily competitive.

Final ending stats for CBT2:

nh1ID.jpg

nfzFd.jpg

Edited by Xlore

Posted (edited)

forums are buggy and doubleposting everything we say!

7Zzsp7s.gif

forums are buggy and doubleposting everything we say!

7Zzsp7s.gif

Edited by RDM
1 person likes this

Posted

Applications from Witch/Wizard or Beserker are more likely to get in.

Posted

Good luck at launch, ya'll.  I considered joining you a while ago.  Am excited to see you here and even more excited to see you'll be a powerhouse.

Krowley, Wizard, Biggest Retard NA

Posted

Just put in an app, hope to hear from you soon. My class is listed as Ranger, but I'm willing to play anything really (seems like you guys need Berserkers).

Posted (edited)

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/473q87/demis_14_complete_black_desert_guide/

if you guys stole this guide that is really messed up and you deserve to give praetorian guild a apology

6oVBsv9.png

Perhaps you should read the entire post before attacking guild threads on a subject that exists no where except for a reddit post. 
Gatekeeper had no part in that thread until someone brought our name into it. We've also made no posts regarding that topic anywhere. 

On a side note, Its interesting that almost all of the accounts on that thread are newly created almost specifically for this post. 
Also interesting that your forum account was created 20 minutes ago, and only has 2 posts that are both attacks on guilds from this reddit

Edited by Warden

Posted

Perhaps you should read the entire post before attacking guild threads on a subject that exists no where except for a reddit. 

On a side note, Its interesting that almost all of the accounts on that thread are newly created almost specifically for this post. 
Also interesting that your forum account only has 2 posts and they are both attacks on guilds from this reddit. 

hmm well your guild is specifically mentioned by the poster in that thread

Posted

NnoGhN1.gif

Posted (edited)

hmm well your guild is specifically mentioned by the poster in that thread

Obvious fake reddit account uses risens name and leaks praetorians super 1337 guide. A number of new accounts comment on it. Then a new forum account just happens to try and start shit on forum threads.

but some how it's gatekeepers fault? k lol

Edited by Skizatic
1 person likes this

Posted

ok good. my friend plays in dysfunction and he messaged me saying this was partly the work of you guys so i apologise

We've never claimed any affiliation in the first place.  Glad you had a chance to look deeper into the thread. 

Posted

Obvious fake reddit account uses risens name and leaks praetorians super 1337 guide. A number of new accounts comment on it. Then a new forums account just happens to try and start shit on forum threads.

but some how it's gatekeepers fault? k lol

i understand, clearly someone has incentive to stir trouble

Posted (edited)

Just sent in my app.I have Wizard and War experience, but am flexible to rolling what is needed at launch. 

Edit: Also have Conq Package.

Edited by Nexusmav

Posted

Sorry, not sure if it was asked but what server are you folks going on?

Posted (edited)

LaserFeesh reporting for duty!  CBT-2 went great. Can't wait for launch! :D

2vJgyk6.png

Edited by Axis

Posted

Sorry, not sure if it was asked but what server are you folks going on?

We played CBT2 on the Edan server, the rest is tbd. 

1 person likes this