• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx NA <Kingdom> PVX | Relaxed | Noob Friendly | Sieges | Any Level

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

<Kingdom>

Looking for a relaxed mature environment with helpful and active players? Brand new to the game, know nothing, and need help figuring out the game?

Look no further!

Kingdom is a PVX guild with a focus on EVERYTHING. 

Do you like to craft? COOL! We need you.

Like to PVP your face off? Bring it, So do we!

Guild wars, and sieges? WOWIE!!11!1! Yes please!

Fancy yourself and avid RPer? Our GM (Dat's me, HUR)  has over 19 years under her belt!

Do you like bad puns and having a bad time? YOU ARE THE BEST! (If you got that, that is)

Do you like wandering around aimlessly and end up dieing a lot? We're cool with that!

We've also evolved into something of a gaming community!

Do you like to play a few games of League of Legends a day? Some Dark Souls? Diablo, FFXIV, WoW???? THAT'S FINE TOO! No one's going to jump down your throat for it!

Basically, if you like being social and are homeless our door is open!

¬¬ But Taigatron, there must be some sort of requirement!

Why yes, there are a few!

• Be at least 18!
  • Use Discord! (Seriously you can use it in your browser, it's super simple! Your don't need to talk but at least listen!)
  • Treat everyone fairly!
  • Don't bring down our Karma!
  • Participate in Guild quests (Or I can't pay you ;w;)
  • Be a human! Or Skeleton!
  • Breathe!
  • Have fingers!
  • Eat food!

If that's not enough, Taigatron is a KR Veteran with loads of information on the game!

xD WOWIE!!!!! Taigatron sign me up now!

Certainly! jump in our discord and have a chat! https://discord.gg/DkHGfyE

I look forward to meeting all of you!

As a note, our guild is newly re-forming after a hiatus! This edit has taken place as of 1/4/2017!

tumblr_mtyspoZtY81rd0rbzo1_500.gif

Edited by Taigatron
Addition
6 people like this

Posted

How firm are you on the "human or skeleton" thing? Not saying I'm some hideous abomination, but there's a slight possibility I could be.

1 person likes this

Posted

How firm are you on the "human or skeleton" thing? Not saying I'm some hideous abomination, but there's a slight possibility I could be.

O RLY?

ORLY.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I like your name and your slogan, not so hardcore and demanding like so many guilds in bdo, mind if I join?:)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I like your name and your slogan, not so hardcore and demanding like so many guilds in bdo, mind if I join?:)

giphy.gif

Aaaas soon as maintenance is over e.e

I'm on and able to accept people into the guild now :3

Edited by Taigatron

Posted (edited)

I have it on good authority that most humans come with skeletons included. I brought mine, anyway.

Sent a friend request for invite, I'll be on later tonight. Family name Airgialla.

Edited by Lhasair
1 person likes this

Posted

How much space do you guys have? I have about 11 people in a guild right now, mainly focused on leveling and economy related things. I'm too casual to lead, so I want to see if we can merge into a better managed guild. You guys seem like a good fit for our work all day, game a few hours before bed lifestyles :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'd like to join as well but I'm not sure how to join since I started only at official launch. I'm on Orwen server and my character name is Gruntybeans :) Oh, family name is Tastic if that matters.

Edited by Grunty
1 person likes this

Posted

Interested in joining, family name Frostfall, character name Nymuel. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just added you in game. I'd be very interested in joining c:  Family name is Haruki, and character is Kaitou.

I can guarantee I have fingers.

Edited by h4ruka
1 person likes this

Posted

Right now we have 12 spots! But I need to do some list cleaning anyways because of the people who decided they didn't care much for the game. Adding +5 again shortly. For one reason or another I don't have ANYONE's friend request.

I'll be on Calpheon 02 all day so please hit me up! 

How much space do you guys have? I have about 11 people in a guild right now, mainly focused on leveling and economy related things. I'm too casual to lead, so I want to see if we can merge into a better managed guild. You guys seem like a good fit for our work all day, game a few hours before bed lifestyles :P

I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE. Making some room as we speak :3

tumblr_lpqum5WWJ11qkqjw2.gif

Posted

I will gladly take a spot! Will be on some this morning and later this evening. Family name is Alopex

Posted

If you have room for another skeleton human that has fingers, eats, and breathes (all at the same time. I know, pretty impressive) I'd love to join! My Family name is Kinata. I should be on latter today.

Posted

Right now we have 12 spots! But I need to do some list cleaning anyways because of the people who decided they didn't care much for the game. Adding +5 again shortly. For one reason or another I don't have ANYONE's friend request.

I'll be on Calpheon 02 all day so please hit me up!

Whispers have to be first name I think, so if friend requests don't work we'd need that. Or at least I'm getting no response when I whisper Celesta.

1 person likes this

Posted

Whispers have to be first name I think, so if friend requests don't work we'd need that. Or at least I'm getting no response when I whisper Celesta.

Oh. Well hell lmao. I'm on Lovette!

Posted

I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE. Making some room as we speak :3

Awesome! I'll chat with you guys in game when I get home tonight and start moving people over :]

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there still room. your guild sounds perfect for me. my family name is Farholly.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Awesome! I'll chat with you guys in game when I get home tonight and start moving people over :]

Sounds good! 

And for everyone trying to get into discord, the link itself doesn't change but somehow updates via a link?

So here's the new one for the next 24 hours! I'll update it accordingly 

https://discord.gg/0lhYfCD8as1G0pGh

https://discord.gg/0lhYfCD8arzgSxzq

Edited by Taigatron

Posted (edited)

Hey, no idea if the guild is still open to new players or not, but if there's any space left I'd love an invite.

Family name is Cador

Edited by theBusBoy
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, no idea if the guild is still open to new players or not, but if there's any space left I'd love an invite.

Family name is Cador

I just noticed you in discord haha. There's a few more slots that arent' reserved!

Posted

Hi! My character's name is Celesta in game, first name, not my family name. I have been receiving a bunch of misdirected messages requesting guild invite. Who should I redirect them to?

2 people like this

Posted

Hi! My character's name is Celesta in game, first name, not my family name. I have been receiving a bunch of misdirected messages requesting guild invite. Who should I redirect them to?

Sorry. That's me I thought it was family name! Send them to Lovette if you wouldn't mind terribly!

Posted

I'm willing to scratch your back if you're willing to scratch mine. I'm Artigan in game, and today was going to be my first day, but then maintenance. I work nights, so I might have to catch you next Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, as those are my days off and I don't know if you'll be on when I get home in the early moorings of 0500 to 0700). But I'm totally down.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good Guild I played BNS With them and am considering BDO...I am still stuck on a different server right now in BDO due to cbt2 issues and preoder server selection.

BUT I do recommend this guild as a past player in a different game with them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry. That's me I thought it was family name! Send them to Lovette if you wouldn't mind terribly!

Will do!

2 people like this