• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvx NA <Kingdom> PVX | Relaxed | Noob Friendly | Sieges | Any Level

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Im thinking of moving to this server and im interested in joining

Not sure if ill get the names i want (Not sure if names are able to be reused on each server...or maybe someone saw my name on my current server and moved to another server to use it) so ill message you after maintenance 

1 person likes this

Posted

Laurann checking in. Would love an invite if you still have room!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Will do!

Thank you so so so much! I'm so sorry about the spam! <3

Good Guild I played BNS With them and am considering BDO...I am still stuck on a different server right now in BDO due to cbt2 issues and preoder server selection.

BUT I do recommend this guild as a past player in a different game with them.

It's all good! The guys who run the BNS guild don't play but a few of our main PVPers came over with me! 

Thank you for the reccomendation <3

I'm willing to scratch your back if you're willing to scratch mine. I'm Artigan in game, and today was going to be my first day, but then maintenance. I work nights, so I might have to catch you next Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, as those are my days off and I don't know if you'll be on when I get home in the early moorings of 0500 to 0700). But I'm totally down.

Hey what are guilds for? I'll (hopefully) be around most of the day and tomorrow! If I don't respond I should be around shortly. Also the easiest way to get ahold of me is on our Discord! Here's the fresh link! https://discord.gg/0lhYfCD8arzgSxzq

Also we're officially a Medium guild! Yaaaay us~

giphy.gif

Laurann checking in. Would love an invite if you still have room!

Sure thing! I just woke up haha. Message Lovette!

Im thinking of moving to this server and im interested in joining

Not sure if ill get the names i want (Not sure if names are able to be reused on each server...or maybe someone saw my name on my current server and moved to another server to use it) so ill message you after maintenance 

Wonderful! I'm not sure if names can be reused on other server, I don't think so! But it's possible. I'll be waiting!

giphy.gif

Edited by Taigatron

Posted

Have to say after finding this group, I've found myself enjoying this game way more. Combat, trading and gathering are fine on their own, but playing with a group that can goof around just as much as they can play seriously just makes this game more awesome. Anyone looking for a welcoming guild that stops by our door has found the right place. Thank you guys for having me!

1 person likes this

Posted

Have to say after finding this group, I've found myself enjoying this game way more. Combat, trading and gathering are fine on their own, but playing with a group that can goof around just as much as they can play seriously just makes this game more awesome. Anyone looking for a welcoming guild that stops by our door has found the right place. Thank you guys for having me!

tumblr_n3eqyhbnx81smcbm7o1_400.gif

jf6LA8W.gif

Posted

Hi Taiga, I'm interested in joining. How do I proceed?

w3jpSwv.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Taiga, I'm interested in joining. How do I proceed?

Hidden Content

I had a terrible dream…you were a dog, my husband was a dog…Worst dream ever

1445112814-a062f6f1fedd990055e29ae49dad6

(But no, whisper Lovette in game :3)

Posted

Senpai_Title.jpg

PWEASE I'll bee your yandere and put you in my basement!!!

Posted

Senpai_Title.jpg

PWEASE I'll bee your yandere and put you in my basement!!!

tumblr_nnyw81mxka1uoezqwo1_500.gif

In your dreams kid -_-;

Posted (edited)

Hello ! 

I've been in BDO since the pre-order head-start. but i work 12hr days as an illustrator so i'm only on Orwen server during late evenings on weekdays PST. and a full day on weekends ( when i'm not called in ) 

Would it be possible to apply for the guild ? 

I'm an MMO veteran of the Original Everquest 1.. and was last on Arche Age before coming over to BDO !

I'm level 31.. caue i work alot and when i'm on. i do a couple of quests before i get lost wandering around xploring places. feeling the rainstorms.. actually reading the quest dialogues..and exploring islands to fish from with my raft "Wilson " !

I enjoy PvP too tho.. and will be more than happy to give as good as i get when i get there.

in gam name is Qjin ( Warrior ) 

currently workin' on building a fishing boat. 

tryin' to improve fishing skill..

smashing skulls with my sword n shield

Edited by ArkQ
mispelled stuff

Posted

Hello ! 

I've been in BDO since the pre-order head-start. but i work 12hr days as an illustrator so i'm only on Orwen server during late evenings on weekdays PST. and a full day on weekends ( when i'm not called in ) 

Would it be possible to apply for the guild ? 

I'm an MMO veteran of the Original Everquest 1.. and was last on Arche Age before coming over to BDO !

I'm level 31.. caue i work alot and when i'm on. i do a couple of quests before i get lost wandering around xploring places. feeling the rainstorms.. actually reading the quest dialogues..and exploring islands to fish from with my raft "Wilson " !

I enjoy PvP too tho.. and will be more than happy to give as good as i get when i get there.

in gam name is Qjin ( Warrior ) 

currently workin' on building a fishing boat. 

tryin' to improve fishing skill..

smashing skulls with my sword n shield

We would love to have you! We're full of people with similar schedules and play a lot in the evening!

I'm heading to bed here shortly but I'll be on bright and early and on into the evening! Just whisper Lovette and we'll get you set up!

Welcome!

tumblr_nn5urhyvoA1slpf15o1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

This guild sounds like a good time!

My current guild is kind of dead and nobody's ever on :( so it would be nice to join a community full of more active players.

I'm a semi-casual player but I'm on daily and I would love to PvP eventually when I'm properly geared.

Currently I'm a Level 26 Sorceress on my main, but I'll level her soon.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, please let me know. Thank you! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey there! Just saw your ad on the front page of NA guilds and it sparked my interest!

I'm a casual-to-medium player, with a level 20 (and counting) wizard. My schedule is kind of unpredictable as I'm a freelancer, but I do like to partake in all aspects of the game, both PVE and PVP.

I'm not super great at combat (my heart is in healing, which this game doesn't have too much of), but what I love about BDO is all the other options for things to do, like training and horsebreeding, etc. Sadly, I spent all my skill points in art and I barely had one leftover for gaming! I'm also a pretty experienced roleplayer and would like to do some of that in this game as well!

Anyway, my family name is Mytheros and character is Arshaan. Feel free to hit me up when you have the chance. I look forward to meeting you and the guild, if you'd have me! I'm gonna be heading to bed now and afking while I fish some. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

We would love to have you! We're full of people with similar schedules and play a lot in the evening!

I'm heading to bed here shortly but I'll be on bright and early and on into the evening! Just whisper Lovette and we'll get you set up!

Welcome!

tumblr_nn5urhyvoA1slpf15o1_500.gif

Sweet ! I'll lok for Lovette whe i get home tonight. 

FYI:  I have finally gotten enuff contributions, nodes, and buildings set up +  linked , and have begun the long process of building the Fishing boat ! ( currently only have a raft ) 

will be more than happy to take people on fishing trips on the islands when its all ready !

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey there! Just saw your ad on the front page of NA guilds and it sparked my interest!

I'm a casual-to-medium player, with a level 20 (and counting) wizard. My schedule is kind of unpredictable as I'm a freelancer, but I do like to partake in all aspects of the game, both PVE and PVP.

I'm not super great at combat (my heart is in healing, which this game doesn't have too much of), but what I love about BDO is all the other options for things to do, like training and horsebreeding, etc. Sadly, I spent all my skill points in art and I barely had one leftover for gaming! I'm also a pretty experienced roleplayer and would like to do some of that in this game as well!

Anyway, my family name is Mytheros and character is Arshaan. Feel free to hit me up when you have the chance. I look forward to meeting you and the guild, if you'd have me! I'm gonna be heading to bed now and afking while I fish some. :)

I feel you! I'm a healer myself so I'm missing that a bit as well.

I'm also a freelance artist so I understand your schedule and that's totally okay! We plan on doing more RP stuff in the future so you'd fit in just fine. 

If I don't hit you up first my in game name is Lovette! Looking forward to seeing you :3

Posted

I feel you! I'm a healer myself so I'm missing that a bit as well.

I'm also a freelance artist so I understand your schedule and that's totally okay! We plan on doing more RP stuff in the future so you'd fit in just fine. 

If I don't hit you up first my in game name is Lovette! Looking forward to seeing you :3

you're  free lance artist ?? 

I freelanced for Marvel and DC comics for a few years ! 

send a PM or link your Portfolio  !  =) 

this is my old Deviantart one ! 

http://shadowgrail.deviantart.com/

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohh, two more freelance aritists! I'm an illustrator. Very excited to be a part of this guild now! My friend who I am trying to coerce into joining is an artist as well. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohh, two more freelance aritists! I'm an illustrator. Very excited to be a part of this guild now! My friend who I am trying to coerce into joining is an artist as well. :D

whaaa ?? 

lol we could make some epic BDO themed artwork and set up a webcomic  of our antics !

and Woot woot for last night's last minute fishing accomplishments

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I should've messaged you in here first xD! (Helovet ingame) (Ouranoes is my family name)

I'm very interested in your guild. Pretty mixed player, love handling the PvE right now and trying to get the hang of the combat.

Lvl 23 atm and over the age of 18 ^.~ (like 22)

Really want to join~ really want to experience the guild life!

Edited by Hyatte
added information

Posted

xD I love everything in this post! Sign me up! I love PvE, I love Crafting, I love open world sand box, and most of all I LOVE TO PvP! I think we will be a great fit. I am brand new to the game so give me a few to get my feet under me but ill be sure to get on the right server and I love that you guys have discord its the cherry on top here! Ill hit you up in game when I'm ready for an INV or PM me with the Discord info and ill at least come say HAI!

1 person likes this

Posted

Howdy! Was looking around for guilds, saw this post, and liked the look of it alot. Your guild seems to have simply exploded, but if there's room, I'd be awfully excited. I'm a long time RPer myself and a wandering healer, looking for a good place to hang out with folks and play some BDO. 

Didn't seem to catch you online under any of your aliases, and the Discord link didn't seem to be valid any longer. Family name Edirus, Character name Faylren. I'd appreciate your reply. Thanks! ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

O.o

yay new Peeps !

I'l make sure to ask the leaders  on Discord to see if any o them found ya all yet.

I know I'l b online all weekend.. so i'll ask around for you all  =).. cya in game !!

Posted

Helloo, I've been looking for a new guild. Current one isn't working out for me, not enough active people and leadership is lacking. But you guys seem awesome, and I hope you got room left. I played in KR version for several months before NA released, pretty knowledgeable about the game and hoping to pvp and do some sieges. Family name is Poena, Character name Aval or Poen usually on one of those two.  Hope to hear a PM here, or in game from you guys.

Posted (edited)

Hey are u still open to membership?  You seem like my kind of Guildies

I'm a NOOB!  and my family name is EL_Bimbo, my first toon is named Kiimbo.

Edited by Jimbo EL Bimbo
spelling...

Posted

I am also interested in joining your community. So far I've played for six days by myself and still only level 19! I think I go off on exploration tangents way too much. 

I haven't felt this much freedom to do what I pleased since UO / SWG days! 

If you guys are still open I'd like to be considered. I play at least a little daily and I'm off Wednesday-Friday's so I play the most then. If I'm at work I usually online fishing (love that feature). 

Question on Discord: do you require us to be on it all the time? I have discord and don't mind using it and chatting on it but there are times (especially with this being a new experience for me) where I like to enjoy the game sounds or listen to the combat, or the awful voice acting. 

My character name is Reutzer. I am a warrior who dabbles in everything with an OCD for completing all quests and gaining all the knowledge before moving on. Maybe that's why I'm progressing so slow...