• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tamer beast mount.

10 posts in this topic

Posted

A suggestion to change his stamina bar to a actual horse stamina bar.

At lvl 49 you can ride this awesome beast but it uses the character stamina to run and forces you to stop running most of the time.

It would be nice if this beast could run for longer then your own character.....

1 person likes this

Posted

If you want to ride like on a horse: get a horse...

1 person likes this

Posted

its a shame that it doesnt give any stamina bonus, youd think that a big wolf like that would be able to run a bit longer than a human. 

On the get a horse comment, that doesnt really stand, tamer special thing is that wolf. To be able to ride it is one of the few good point tamer get. So for it to just be as bad as walking feel pretty lackluster. 

Posted

I dont want to ride like a horse, i want to ride like a beast tamer should be, it is really a shame that it can only run for a little before you have to wait 5 secs just to make it run again.

It is not really a big change because the horse stamina bar is right there to see when you are on the mount, if they can switch it with that one then it would be a nice addition for the tamer. its just for the running i dont mind if the attacks/jumps cost stamina but the running should be on par with horses.

Besides this beast will get weaker in the upcoming patches so i dont see it as a big change in its overall performance other then a mount just to ride... 

(FYI for ppl not knowing, this mount doesnt even have bag slots for trading nor will it lvl your training lvl)

Posted

It also does not auto-path.

Posted

It also does not auto-path.

seriously ? >< I havent reached the level yet but thats just silly. 

Posted

I'm a tamer and I disagree. 

The Heilang mount is already the fastest mount in the game. If you hold shift you can sprint and if you hold space bar you leap forward, its literally faster then every horse out right now. even with us having to regen stamina, the stamina regens so fast. 

The doggy doesn't auto path either. It isn't intended to replace horses. Though if you want to ride it around you can and its still literally the fastest mount in the game if you spam jump which consumes less stamina cause you spend more time jumping then actually sprinting and it clears more ground. Oh, are you forgetting you can fight on it as well?! (even though it sucks but hey)

Posted

Personally they really missed an epic opportunity with the tamer to create a really unique class, It should of been based on the mounted pet combat and renamed Beastmaster. The pet should of been permanent at Level 5 as apart of the introduction quest and at level 25ish, unlock the options to have the pet mountable or to consume him like you currently do. Would give you the choice of either buffing yourself, having the pet at your side or mounted combat. Also using the pet as a mount would be nice, say the speed of sprinting while mounted would be enough. This would still entice people to use an actual horse for travelling but would allow for greater manoeuvrability.

Posted

compared to an high tier horse. The wolf is definitly slower (those horse go FAST XD). But offcourse compared to most horse right now... i mean i run on foot faster than those horse travel so thats not really a comparison xD. 

Posted

Did they give any reason for no auto path? serious bummer

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0