• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Regular Maintenance - 9 March

295 posts in this topic

Posted

• Restoring accidentally deleted horses for head-start users (only 1 horse/user; highest tier first)

So you know who got their horses accidentally deleted? or is there a place were one files the issue?

Posted

The last one is a fuc king good question, cause it's going to be akward if it's weekly.

Are you guys serious? have ever played ANY MMO?

Weekly Maintenance is mandatory! And i've never played a MMO without weekly maintenance.

IT-Environment changes on a daily basis! Therefore you gotta be up2date!

Not only the Software (which in this case is BDO, if you haven't figured) which can include:

Bug fixes
New Content (Mobs, Items, Classes, Cities, Dungeons etc)
Improvement on current Workflows (Forexample the Breeding part)

Also the Hardware changes:
Driver Updates (and im not talking about -----ing mouse drivers, im talking about RAID, ESX, NAS drivers)
(don't laugh) Windows Updates or in generel OS Updates
Networking, Routing (which can be a pain in the a**)

Also those guys complaining: you might be right, copying the new patches onto a single server wont take 5 hours, but if you have 10-20 servers clustered into 3 Big servers, it takes a while!

Also im pretty sure the most time consuming part is the TESTING!
You guys would go mental if the newly updated patches cause more bugs than they fixed.

So for all of you complaining and ranting about daum. Just be patient, and use your common sense
I'm pretty sure they do everything they can to please their player base!

Cheers
Largo

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this was in the scheduled maintenance of the synchronizing of the DC / Pearl cash shop, but I still cannot buy Daum Cash (DC) because the website never asks for my payment details.  It just goes straight to "Payment Failed" after I click check out.

I have tried clearing the fields that are auto-filled in, and re-entering them.  I have tried multiple browsers.  I have tried without spam-blockers.  One should not have to WORK at giving you money, the reverse is true, DAUM needs to work at getting our money, and so far they do not seem to be doing so.  I, and many others, have had this issue since 03 March.

HINT:  this is the portion of this whole thing that puts money in your pockets, it needs to be priority #1.

Edited by Old Roy
Also, I expected a more risqué avatar from someone named CM_Titties

Posted

And still cannot buy DAUM cash, thanks for fixing nothing.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

wasn't this also to add Gametitles and rewards from the CBT#1 + #2 and Beauty and the Beast Content?

I have neither loyalties, title, costume from B&B and whatever else was there. 

Edit.. NVM.. found it.. overread the in the "Account" ... sorry for the bother lol.

Edited by Perdosa

Posted

@CM_Jouska

wasn't this also to add Gametitles and rewards from the CBT#1 + #2 and Beauty and the Beast Content?

I have neither loyalties, title, costume from B&B and whatever else was there. 

I posted a similar complaint - but they've just made them "available" on the account page.

Posted

And still cannot buy DAUM cash, thanks for fixing nothing.

do one thing, on the blackdesertonline.com page logout from there. then go into the game and do the normal process to purchase, you will be redirected to the purchase page and will ask you to login on the website, Login do the purchase and its fixed.

It seems there's an issue with the way the store is unable to renew the session cookie, hence you have to force it yourself.

Hope this fixes it for you. 0/

Posted

Hum, when i launch BDO it s just loading now, i don't even got the launcher appearing anymore.

Anyone got the same issue ? :S

Posted

Weekly Maintenance is mandatory! And i've never played a MMO without weekly maintenance.

Not only the Software (which in this case is BDO, if you haven't figured) which can include:

Bug fixes

Driver Updates (and im not talking about -----ing mouse drivers, im talking about RAID, ESX, NAS drivers)

Also those guys complaining: you might be right, copying the new patches onto a single server wont take 5 hours, but if you have 10-20 servers clustered into 3 Big servers, it takes a while!

You guys would go mental if the newly updated patches cause more bugs than they fixed.

So for all of you complaining and ranting about daum. Just be patient, and use your common sense

Cheers
Largo

Have you ever played the guild wars series? Some how ArenaNet can manage to patch things without closing the servers... Not that I mind downtime once a week, it doesn't matter for me. 

Posted

do one thing, on the blackdesertonline.com page logout from there. then go into the game and do the normal process to purchase, you will be redirected to the purchase page and will ask you to login on the website, Login do the purchase and its fixed.

It seems there's an issue with the way the store is unable to renew the session cookie, hence you have to force it yourself.

Hope this fixes it for you. 0/

It's something with my account. I can buy daum cash if I login with a friends account (and my own address/payment details), but it does not work with my account.

Posted

Bug fixes

Cheers
Largo

Voice of reason.

For all of you complaining that you can't play, please read this. Managing  a game/game servers isn't a walk in the park.

Posted

Getting this all the time.

unbenanntjqpehy2k63.png

cant move and mouse is bugged. If i open UI editor its fixed but after i open worldmap or speak with npcs its back

Posted

For those who have issues buying Daum cash. I could not buy Daum cash if I used chrome as my browser. I had no issue buying it with IE. Now if it is something with it not showing up in game, me switching Velia 1 channel worked. 

For the file corrupt error, I had to delete the version.dat file in my install directory and start the launcher back up. It ran through a file check (it will say downloading, 32 gigs worth, but it is not downloading) and then it patched the game and has worked since.

This is how I fixed the issues I have had so far. 

Posted

Name swap page? Original info said the Serendia name swap would be available come March 9th - has that changed?

Posted (edited)

Massive lag in every channel after maintenance, fix please.

It is so bad no one can kill mobs or anything. it is really messed up. take a look at it immediately please.

Edited by Hustling

Posted

They don't read the forums guys.

Posted

I dont know what you all did in this patch but now my character cannot move game is frozen or something.

Posted

It's something with my account. I can buy daum cash if I login with a friends account (and my own address/payment details), but it does not work with my account.

I feel the same...

Tried all kinds of methods, bought on different pc, 4 different browsers, even safari on Iphone...all fail.

Posted

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska

Orwen is trashed; energy not recovering, cannot view mail, and lag spikes left and right.

Posted

It would be more apt to say NA is trashed.  Same issues on Uno.

Posted

Orwen, Both mediah channels u cant even move or do any skills bc of the lag and you just get disconnected after a few minutes.. Orwen - Calph 02 seems to be working normal atm.

Posted

Logged in about 20 minutes ago, saw Serendia wasn't crowded and hopped in, did about 1 minute of combat and the game said I was dead with zero stamina despite the fact that my screen was fine and I was using potions every few seconds. then I started rubberbanding in place and every enemy I had grouped up decided to pretend I didn't exist, then I promptly crashed to desktop. 

Is this normal?

Was not the maintenance to fix this?

Why is it still happening?

Posted

I noticed after this maint when ever I run through a forest type area or grass area my fps drops from 60 to around 15 - 30? even on low this happened and on near max settings. Mainly the 45+ area around Catfish and the town Treant

Also towns got worse for me... before this maint I am normally at 50fps+ and rarely drop below 30... any one else having similar issues?

Posted

Can we have the reduced character and name deletions for a few days (maybe a week)? It'd help the Serendia players, as well as a lot of those that would like to trade names between friends but are stopped by the 30 day cooldown