• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Regular Maintenance - 9 March

295 posts in this topic

Posted

I have more problems after maintenance than before. Can't tend to crops. Can't interact with Npcs, Getting disconnected every few minutes even if I'm just standing there. This is so frustrating.

Posted

the lag is horrible and also my character when killing she just look the other way automaticly sometimes happen twice so i got bck atck good thing i didnt die..,

Posted

If Serendia still being worked on? Is that why it says CLOSED when I try to log on. I wish you guys had a forum section where ppl couldn't post replies, only admins so I could see the updates.

Posted

I'm confused by what they mean by this, I had my horse on day one of alpha and then six days ago it was randomly deleted, my horse was level 10 that day and so was my pet. Now they are trying to restore the horse. But I was given a new one, that is now level 10 as well. What good does that do? What is going to happen? I think it's so stupid that they are just now trying to fix the deleted horses now that I've finally made my new horse on par with my old one. This is so annoying.

Did you actually read? That was for players that hit the "release" button expecting it to behave like the "check out" button, when in fact it was a delete button.

Posted

What ever happened to the name swap???? My reserved name is still on Orwen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not gonna play as "OrwenTragedy" forever...

1 person likes this

Posted

im pretty sure the maintenance hasn't even started yet, i don't understand why some people are saying that this maintenance hasn't done anything for them.

Posted

With 30+GB redownloading isnt an option we still have caps on our download

They should make repair possible with only redownloading the broken parts (local torrent system would do wonders for repairing large amounts of data like this) but in stead they focus on cheap download mechanics: all or nothing

Capped downloads?

Get a new provider, I know satellite connections that have no cap.

I don't agree here, i think compromise can be made simply by pushing the maintenance back a few hours, if you took the servers down at 10pm -3am aus brisbane time it would be 7am - 12pm in usa, 12pm - 5pm... well something like that. The current time is only good for one region, USA, its ok for EU but its completely bad for Australians that work. I would have thought the times i mentioned is a good compromise for all regions. As it is I don't even get to play the game on the day of maintenance. Maintenance is 5 hours but because i cannot play it that night it means I haven't been able to play the game for roughly 44 hours 

example: play game on 8/3/2016 until 10pm, go to bed, go to work, come home at 6pm, eat dinner, can't play game because its gone down for maintenance, go to bed, go to work, come home next day at 6pm, eat dinner play game.... 44-45 hours.  

But what you currently suggest is saying that Daum games EU will be performing the maintenance at the end of the work day. Not only would a delay or problem make the day run long, it would raise a million question marks in the office as to why the team sits around and waits till the second half of their day to do it.

I feel that the timezone sucks for you, but it's just business. I promise you if Aussies run an MMO from their office it would make sense for them to pull it down at 8-9 AM your time, the only reason they might not consider it is just because Aussie gamers (especially MMO gamers) tend to be fewer and more dedicated. Remember that the American and European populations tends to be numerous and disloyal.

Posted

What ever happened to the name swap???? My reserved name is still on Orwen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not gonna play as "OrwenTragedy" forever...

That was supposed to occur today.  Normally I'd say "Day isn't over yet", but so far I don't know of many timetables they have given us that they haven't later changed or reversed.

So yeah, communication would be nice on this.

Posted

Is my furniture missing in my house due to the maintenance ?  Is this maintenance completed? 

@PM_Belsazar. Do you know which section to report this bug on support? I don't see a category for "missing furniture".

And when I say missing, it's allll. gone.  Tried even logging in on a different computer with the same results.

Posted (edited)

To say that the maintenance did nothing feels unfair as Eden (US) seem to be fixed. Before the downtime most monster spawns seemed broken, compared to now. 

Edited by Tsal Goodman
Typo.

Posted

Fix the damn connectivity problem!

Posted

Yet again Aussies get screwed with server maintenance times - our entire evening time taken up with maintenance.

Never fails with MMOs they always pick our prime time for playing :(

Well since almost everyone in the world has different times, someone has to suffer a bit with these things. I am sorry it was your country.

They had like a 8 hour maint before the game officially released last week... 

8b2.gif

Wow xD that is amazing!

Posted (edited)

Was hopeful the maintenance would have "fixed" my problem, *sigh*.

Guess I'll carry on shit-posting around forums to keep myself entertained, then :(.

CM_Titties, y u do dis? ._.

Edited by Mooie Rui

Posted

Anything to fix the breeding to T4+ on NA? I've Only bred like 32 times with level 10's - 20's and got non! Do you even acknowledge this issue right now?

Posted

Did anyone get their Master Baiter titles? I didn't and neither did my friend.

Nevermind. Found the post addressing the issue.

Posted

yay i can finally play this game, im so happy.  its been a long growly week.

Posted

Still getting connectivity issues here regarding "connection to the server has been lost" even after maintenance. My graphic quality has already been set to low, my laptop is a brand new gaming laptop, wifi is working perfectly, I've uninstalled black desert and deleted all files and re-downloaded/re-installed it before too but still not working. It's been happening to me since THE LAUNCH. I've got conqueror's package and can't even play properly where I am still lv16. I can't even stay logged in more than 5 MINUTES. I've even sent a ticket where I haven't gotten a single reply!

Posted (edited)

server was down for maintenance this morning @ 6:45am est.

now, 12 hrs later, I can't log onto Orwen. Mediah is dead... what gives?

So no patch? Patch notes are still from launch day..

time to check out Division...

edit: looks like I was finally able to load into Serendia 01  ..wish me luck!

Edited by Sluggo

Posted

After Maintenance, there seems to be worse issues happening. 
1. Can't interact with NPCs
2. Friends list is just gone. 
3. Mail is just gone. 
4. Disconnected every 2-3 minutes. 
5. Missing things. 

Posted

Supposedly this maintenance was to fix the "Connection with server has been lost" issue, but it's still happening.

Posted (edited)

After Maintenance, there seems to be worse issues happening. 
1. Can't interact with NPCs
2. Friends list is just gone. 
3. Mail is just gone. 
4. Disconnected every 2-3 minutes. 
5. Missing things. 

First 4 things happened to me and then when I finally relogged number 5 happened... reported a bug but based on the sheer number of issues I'm not hopeful that it will be resolved...

[Edit] Also just noticed all of my silver is missing as well as my warehouses are completely empty. Can't play the game until this gets fixed.

Edited by Sebo
Update

Posted

Supposedly this maintenance was to fix the "Connection with server has been lost" issue, but it's still happening.

Was what I thought as well- but since there is no mention of that in CM_Titties' post, I doubt this was addressed in the maintenance.

Posted (edited)

So that patch really messed things up! I was doing the firecracker walking you know it showing the explosion icon when walking and stuttering me, so i switched channels now I can't talk, talk, interact.. anything and it's 13 mins until I can try another channel. What the hell guys.. also it would be great if you could fix the error where your character go to default.

And now my game is crashing like crazy.. what the hell..did someone forget to add the comma somewhere in the coding?

Edited by UpInDust

Posted

Also where's the rest of the compensation items? Many people qualified for both sets but only got one.

Some of us have gotten NONE and yet to get a reply as to why

Posted (edited)

So...I double click the game icon, the launcher starts to come up..and then it just spins...eventually says not responding...what is up?

Edited by Krelin