• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Regular Maintenance - 9 March

295 posts in this topic

Posted

Please, Just tell me why the freeking hell you're Updating servers from 10h to 15h EU ? Is it just too hard to do it earlier in the morning/night ?

4 people like this

Posted

When I take a day off and realise its maintenance day.

no the office steve carell michael scott no god no

3 people like this

Posted

Day 46 - Still waiting for Serendia compensation...........................

Posted

Just a thought.. If you simply post hello I belong to this group and have not received my  A or B pack please look into it. Would be a lot easier for them to address then ranting raging and have multi posts with 50 pages they need to waste time reading. Yes a lot of us are effected by issues but constant yelling not going to fix it anytime soon. Swtor took 1 month to fix half the issue on launch. Archage took longer and still full of exploit and bs  from beta. People still have connection issues in Tera. You are effected guess what your not alone but I also know having to dead though 20 posts with multi pages of a waste of time is not going to make the process of fixing anything faster. Still the smoothest launch I have seen for a very long time even with the issues. Hopefully all gets fixed and people receive there items soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't care about Pearls. Maybe if I could stay logged in long enough to spend some Pearls that would be a different story...

corruptfile.jpg

grrr.jpg

omfg.jpg

filecorruptcrash152.jpg

goddammit.jpg

goddddd.jpg

Had same problem with coruptet File i install new and Problem gone.

Mabye it helps for you allso

Posted

In France, and the children have some other activities like music school and stuff but they can also do nothing ( like more than 60%) . And when they are 16, I think they can look after themselves.

Of course parents can return to work but well, all players don't have a job and age to have one. 

Also in Germany on the afternoon they have the system of AG if I remember well and they also could have nothing. 

If they are stronger enough the lower the price i think they are intelligent enough to give you back the difference between the different price. 

But then why even bring this up? if you dont have a job (maintande is the time to go find one) and if you dont have a job the maintance time doesnt matter at all. And if they are 16 why did you bring this up? well well in sweden is not like that 

Posted

All you have to do to solve the corrupt file issue is redownload the game... there are like a million threads on it, but I guess using the search function/your brain is too hard for you.

With 30+GB redownloading isnt an option we still have caps on our download

They should make repair possible with only redownloading the broken parts (local torrent system would do wonders for repairing large amounts of data like this) but in stead they focus on cheap download mechanics: all or nothing

Posted

How about doing it 2 hours earlier to make it easier for British / EU players?

I love how EU always get shafted by maintenance times because who /cares?

Posted

Had same problem with coruptet File i install new and Problem gone.

Mabye it helps for you allso

yeah, if your installation is corrupted. Deinstall and reinstall is what you should do. I know its a long lasting download, but you should be able to play.

Good luck

Posted

For EU players the maintenance times are pretty ridiculous...

1 person likes this

Posted

I love how EU always get shafted by maintenance times because who /cares?

Eu care.

But then why even bring this up? if you dont have a job (maintande is the time to go find one) and if you dont have a job the maintance time doesnt matter at all. And if they are 16 why did you bring this up? well well in sweden is not like that 

Try to be me, working from 3am to 10 am then go to eat and sleep at 9pm, fortunatly maitenance is not daily but that cut my playin time by 2.

Posted

dam, jsut waked up more early to get some action and this, maintainence lol.

Posted

Whoa, EU buds.. take it easy.... haha.

Posted

And dont tell me there's a lot of people playing from 5am to 10 am. They just dont care about EU, and cause mmorpg is for "student and no job nerds"

Posted

12822173_1274281825935178_1508333164_n.t

Why are you not doing this at night? :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I am in the U.S., but I work a shift that makes these times inconvenient for me as well. You are salty for no reason, boys.

1 person likes this

Posted

12822173_1274281825935178_1508333164_n.t

Why are you not doing this at night? :(

Because they have office hours?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why dont do it ok for USA and for EU ? one by one i mean.

Posted

Yeah, But these guys want to them to get up in the middle of the night their time to appease their gaming needs.. you know... because they can't wait until tomorrow to play a game.

And Daum is like:

tumblr_nc01adK40k1rl0nu0o1_400.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Because they have office hours?

How other RPG's can do it then ?are they not start working at 8am ?

Edited by Outzider

Posted

How other RPG's can do it then ?are they not start working at 8am ?

Everyone has different times. The whole world doesn't operate around your "8am", bud.

Posted

Thank goodness, forced logout for a few hours.  

Now I can take care of those pesky real life things - eating, showering, parenting, cleaning, working, etc. you know the little things. 

I don't know how much I can get done with only 5-6 hours of downtime though. maybe they should have longer maintenances. 

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, But these guys want to them to get up in the middle of the night their time to appease their gaming needs.. you know... because they can't wait until tomorrow to play a game.

And Daum is like:

It's too asking to have an EU staff for EU Server then xD

Posted

Eu care.

Try to be me, working from 3am to 10 am then go to eat and sleep at 9pm, fortunatly maitenance is not daily but that cut my playin time by 2.

I understand @Outzider but that´s life, be glad you have that work ;)  But people dont se a game as a company either if i was boss over daum aswell i would put it at daytime aswelll, both to save money and to have full team. If Bdo was succesfull submode game i am sure maintance would be in another time schedule.

Posted

una consulta el mantenimiento ya esta corriendo, porque en la noticia sale el 08 de marzo a las 19:30 y el mensaje que dice en este foro dice el 09 de marzo, pregunto porque acabo de comprar el juego ya lo descargue y todo perfecto pero en el momento de hacerle play salta la imagen de black desert en la parte inferior del juego se ve que cargar todo , pero despues se sale y nada mas entonces queria saber si es por el mantenimiento o estoy teniendo problemas para conectar o cargar el juego etc alguna respuesta porfa 

yo tenia ese problema pero se arregló al reiniciar.  igual, no podrás probar que te funcione bien hasta que termine el mantenimiento, alrededor de las 15.00 en españa