• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Regular Maintenance - 9 March

295 posts in this topic

Posted

Please discontinue the continual crying every time they do something. Get other hobbies.

the problem is when your hobby is videogaming ehehhe

im cooling down watching some tv series..

Posted

Welcome to Corrupt File Online... I mean Black Desert Online.

Bought the game a couple minutes ago, To bad I have to wait 5 hours before I can play.
Guess I'll be playing other games on my day off from work till then.

The game looks awesome and fun. ^^ 
Any "improvement" is always good, So see you all online in a couple of hours!
-Peace

1 person likes this

Posted

With 30+GB redownloading isnt an option we still have caps on our download

They should make repair possible with only redownloading the broken parts (local torrent system would do wonders for repairing large amounts of data like this) but in stead they focus on cheap download mechanics: all or nothing

You can try this. But I don't know if this reinstalls all or just part of the whole installation.

To attempt a repair you just need to do the following.

-Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder.
-Rename the following file: version.dat to versionold.dat
-Restart the launcher and install to the same path

Posted

Because they have office hours?

Other companies can do it.

Posted

tell me wich EU based company that can do it? :)

Posted

I understand @Outzider but that´s life, be glad you have that work ;)  But people dont se a game as a company either if i was boss over daum aswell i would put it at daytime aswelll, both to save money and to have full team. If Bdo was succesfull submode game i am sure maintance would be in another time schedule.

I know D:, if only that maintenance fixing quest indication bugs, clarifying Auction house, and some minors bugs...But it's a cashshop problem :/

1 person likes this

Posted

STILL NO PRE ORDER COSTUME AND WEAPON SKINS

REGION : EU

SERVER : Croxus

FAMILY NAME : Dragon_Beard

CHARACTER NAME: Nonas

I have sent multiple tickets and you guys have still not reset my coupons for weapon skin and armour costume.

Over 10 days have past.

Daum good.

Posted

If they changed the times they would just be inconvenient for someone else. Why are we arguing about this. You guys are silly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love how EU always get shafted by maintenance times because who /cares?

EU deserve it...

im asking: when will be banned the nazi guilds?

2016-03-08_286120434.JPG

Posted

All you have to do to solve the corrupt file issue is redownload the game... there are like a million threads on it, but I guess using the search function/your brain is too hard for you.

If it was that easy there wouldn't be a "million threads" on it. It's much deeper than your average fix. We've tried everything and even attempted to narrow down a process of elimination. Noone has anything in common except XIGNCODE and BDO. It's on their end. But thanks for being a troll. I haven't seen one all day.

Posted

Will this fix the 3 bugged channels in Edan with like no spawn?

Same problem on Orwen server too...

Posted (edited)

EU deserve it...

im asking: when will be banned the nazi guilds?

2016-03-08_286120434.JPG

BlakeChaos is just a nojob fa got imo, that's why he's not able to understand situation. and Yes we deserve it.

Edited by Outzider

Posted

EU:

computer-rage.gif

Posted

What I would think Daum will do, if they behave like other companies:

Daum fixes Pearlshop

-> Daum gets a sh*tload of money form the pearlshop

-> Someoene at Daum suggests "Hey guys, now we have a sh*tload of money from the pearlshops, perhaps we can afford to do the maintenance separate for the EU and NA!" 

-> Other people at Daum management look at him/her confused, after a few moments laugh a bit.

-> After this they spend the money on things except maintenance issues.

-> Nothing changes

->The end. :) 

So I really hope, that they are not like your average publishing company. :) It would be nice to have a company who cares for the customers for a change. :)

2 people like this

Posted

the problem is when your hobby is videogaming ehehhe

im cooling down watching some tv series..

I woke up 2 hours early and was like hey I can level a bit sat down made beers for my works. Froze half way through cooking and was WTF. ahh crap maint. LOL. Watched TV got ready for work half way there was like WTF am in doing I dont work till 8 today it was 5:50.... lolz what an awesome start to a day. almost time to go to work for real now.

1 person likes this

Posted

What I would think Daum will do, if they behave like other companies:

Daum fixes Pearlshop

-> Daum gets a sh*tload of money form the pearlshop

-> Someoene at Daum suggests "Hey guys, now we have a sh*tload of money from the pearlshops, perhaps we can afford to do the maintenance separate for the EU and NA!" 

-> Other people at Daum management look at him/her confused, after a few moments laugh a bit.

-> After this they spend the money on things except maintenance issues.

-> Nothing changes

->The end. :) 

So I really hope, that they are not like your average publishing company. :) It would be nice to have a company who cares for the customers for a change. :)

Idk if i cry or laugh xD

Posted

I woke up 2 hours early and was like hey I can level a bit sat down made beers for my works. Froze half way through cooking and was WTF. ahh crap maint. LOL. Watched TV got ready for work half way there was like WTF am in doing I dont work till 8 today it was 5:50.... lolz what an awesome start to a day. almost time to go to work for real now.

sad story, bro

Posted

Please fix the laggy servers, thanks.

Posted (edited)

Fact for all you "Why make patching convenient for Americans?"....

Japan and Korea comprise the largest gaming market in the world.
The United States is second and spends 3 times more money on gaming than all gaming markets combined.

Get your neighbors to spend money on games and you'll get convenient patches!

Edited by Stabby

Posted

I don't really get why they don't bother in doing at night to affect the less amount of players and do it in the middle of the day during 5 hours...

Posted

Yeah, But these guys want to them to get up in the middle of the night their time to appease their gaming needs.. you know... because they can't wait until tomorrow to play a game.

They could just update NA first, then bring the changes to EU the next day. If all goes well they could implement the update in like 1 hour because they already have everything ready to go live!

Posted

Date: Wednesday, 09.03.2016

Duration: 5h

Server Down:

Server Up:

Global

09:00 UTC

14:00 UTC

West Coast (NA)

01:00 PST

06:00 PST

East Coast (NA)

04:00 EST

09:00 EST

Central (EU)

10:00 CET

15:00 CET

so that means for people in some other time zones ...

Duration: 5h

Server Down:

Server Up:

Global

09:00 UTC

14:00 UTC

AUS West Coast (UTC+8)

17:00 AWST

22:00 AWST

AUS East Coast (UTC+11*)

20:00 AEST

25:00* AEST

NZ Main (UTC+13*)

22:00 NZDT

27:00* NZDT

obviously 25:00 means the next day at 01:00 & and 27:00 is 03:00 the next day.

I picked these because of the information in the terms of use page on "Territory" - and it covers the expected bulk of the player populations in "Oceania" (for other's close to these I'll leave you to do the minor adjustment (example: those in Queensland who are still on UTC+10 etc.)

Territory” means in the countries of Europe, North America and Oceania listed hereunder:

• Europe

ALAND ISLANDS, ALBANIA, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FAROE ISLANDS, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GIBRALTAR, GREECE, GUERNSEY, HOLY SEE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ITALY, JERSEY, KOSOVO, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA, MALTA, MONACO, MONTENEGRO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SVALBARD & JAN MAYEN , SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

• Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

ANGUILLA, ARUBA, BONAIRE, SINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BERMUDA, BOUVET ISLAND, BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY, CAYMAN ISLANDS, CURACAO, CYPRUS, FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS), FRENCH GUIANA, FRENCH POLYNESIA, FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES, GREENLAND, GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, MAYOTTE, MONTSERRAT, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW CALEDONIA, REUNION ISLAND, SAINT BARTHELEMY, SAINT HELENA, SAINT MARTIN, SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON, SINT MAARTEN, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS

• North America

CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED STATES

• Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, MARSHALL ISLANDS, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PALAU, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS, VIRGIN ISLANDS

• Oceania

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

the implies a lot of different time zones...

So basically the maintenance times for:

• "Europe" territory is standard work times = so most of them shouldn't complain because they should be at work or at school
  • "North America" territory is standard sleep times = so most of them shouldn't complain because they should be asleep or nearer the end of it preparing or starting work/school
  • "Oceania" territory is basically after standard work/school times = which is probably when most of them get a chance to play ... um yeah, that sounds <insert your favorite expletive expression!> - pretty much lose a day of gametime

Posted

I don't really get why they don't bother in doing at night to affect the less amount of players and do it in the middle of the day during 5 hours...

What can't you understand that maybe the majority of the users are in a different time zone than you?... And maybe what is in the middle of the day to you is in the morning for the majority? lol. Everyone acts like their is only one time zone.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Rofl why they didnt do this maintenance before the game was released?

Edited by Jean Bernard

Posted

Rofl why they didnt do this maintenance before the game was released?

They had like a 8 hour maint before the game officially released last week... 

8b2.gif

1 person likes this